Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anschutz model 54 22 lr

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭intershoot

retro d wrote: »
    Great advice and knowledge mate Thanks badaj0z

Sporters are Match 64 actions, hence the different bolt.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,031 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

While we are about Anschutz...Anyone got any of these parts for either model that they want to sell?Anschutz,according to the main dealers in Ireland,cdont have them in stock anymore either.
    Front sight hood
    55 6515-7 Keil Front sight base retainer
    56 6515-6 Kornsattel Front sight base
    57 650a-U1 Silberperlkorn Front sight, silver pearl

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭badaj0z

This image of the various types of mounting bolts used by Anschutz summarises the differences very well. It especially makes clear the differences between the 54(1710 and 1712)/64/and true target actions. You can also see the different shapes of the target action and sporter action triggers.

ansch-tz-actions_orig.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1 liamivobergin

Guys, I need a complete bolt for an anschutz 1813 supermatch. A new one is about €500.
    Any idea where I could get a used one...?
    Any help greatly appreciated..

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭JP22

Anschutz user myself and I wish you the best of luck in finding an 1813 bolt, scarce as hens teeth.

Do you have relations in the US, they could check Anschutz US/Anschutz North America or other well known US dealers.

You could also try Gun Trader UK, try some German sites and possible post a wanted add in Rimfirecentral.com.

If you do obtain one (new/secondhand) be sure to check the head-spacing is correct.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement