If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Svs subwoofer

Options
  • 25-06-2019 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Hi,
    I notice you now stock svs subwoofers but only pb1000 on .ie site, can you get the sb2000 and how much would it cost, euro
    Also, can you get kef Ci160QS, if so how much
    Thanks,
    Ciaran

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

ciaran75 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I notice you now stock svs subwoofers but only pb1000 on .ie site, can you get the sb2000 and how much would it cost, euro
    Thanks,
    Ciaran
    Hi Cian,

I will need to contact my purchasing department to see if I can source this for you as the PB1000 is the only sub showing as available from stock. Let me have a check and get back to you.

I can get the Kef CI160QR speakers, they are a special order and need to be ordered directly from the supplier which can take a few weeks depending on stock availability.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Hi,
    Thanks,
    Ciaran
    Hi Cian,

I will need to contact my purchasing department to see if I can source this for you as the PB1000 is the only sub showing as available from stock. Let me have a check and get back to you.

I can get the Kef CI160QR speakers, they are a special order and need to be ordered directly from the supplier which can take a few weeks depending on stock availability.

Kind regards

David
    Hi Ciaran,

I have just checked with the purchasing team and we can get the SVS SB2000:

£799 - Black ash
    £829 - Black Gloss

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭ciaran75

Hi Ciaran,

£799 - Black ash
    £829 - Black Gloss

Kind regards

David

Thanks David,
    Can you get a euro price for these?
    Ciaran

Hi Ciaran,

£799 - Black ash
    £829 - Black Gloss

Kind regards

David

Thanks David,
    Can you get a euro price for these?
    Ciaran
    Hi Ciaran,

The euro price would be 945 for black ash and 979 for the black gloss.

The euro price on the Kef CI160QR speakers is 220 euro for a single.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.