Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying house in Garryduff, Rochestown

Options
  • 25-06-2019 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I was looking at mid terraced 3 bedroom house priced approx 260k at Garryduff, Rochestown. I just want to ask 1. If the price seems ok considering the house was built in 2003 and 2. Is it a nice area to live in ? Can someone please help me , thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lukemaccy100

Hi! I live just down the road in Thornbury Heights!
    That's a brilliant price for what you're getting!
    In my opinion (I may be a bit biased! 😀) Garryduff/Rochestown has amazing amenities including the Garryduff Woods, Mount Oval Pub, sports centre, 223 and 216 bus, the Greenway, The Cinnamon Cottage etc. I can't think of any other Cork suburb where you have the best of both country and city!
    I hope you go for it! 😀

tejinderss wrote: »
    I was looking at mid terraced 3 bedroom house priced approx 260k at Garryduff, Rochestown. I just want to ask 1. If the price seems ok considering the house was built in 2003 and 2. Is it a nice area to live in ? Can someone please help me , thanks in advance

That's a great price for that area. One of the best areas in the city.

Advertisement