Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nucs for sale

Options
  • 25-06-2019 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,826 ✭✭✭✭

How readily can one sell overwintered nucs or nucs in general.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭yosemitesam1

As long as they're national and black you'd get rid of them but there's a huge amount of time wasting clowns out there so I personally would never sell bees

• Registered Users Posts: 13,826 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

As long as they're national and black you'd get rid of them but there's a huge amount of time wasting clowns out there so I personally would never sell bees

Thanks Sam, have he ar d of one lad on Tipp who took orders in Spring but 3/4s pulled out come may

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭yosemitesam1

Danzy wrote: »
    Thanks Sam, have he ar d of one lad on Tipp who took orders in Spring but 3/4s pulled out come may

You run the risk of getting hit with calls for months after also

I've a Donedeal mobile, only use it for that.

Used my normal phone one time, never again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

I'd a guy who took one from me last year. He rang up about 2 weeks later, after splitting them between two brood boxes, asking if I had any queens to sell to for the split hive. I felt sorry for my bees.

Had to ignore his calls and texts for nucs this year.

• Advertisement

Effects wrote: »
    I'd a guy who took one from me last year. He rang up about 2 weeks later, after splitting them between two brood boxes, asking if I had any queens to sell to for the split hive. I felt sorry for my bees.

Had to ignore his calls and texts for nucs this year.

Jesus.

Advertisement