Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfriend's nude

Options
2»

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

There could be a valid explanation - like the photos predate your relationship, or that they were very well photoshopped. If my partner came to me telling me that somebody messaged him photos of me through an untraceable and anonymous medium, I would immediately, there and then, offer up my phone for my partner to check for himself.

Is that worth a try, OP?

Just to bear in mind that asking her, giving her the time to go and clear her phone of anything incriminating beforehand makes this kind of pointless.

But this also goes further than that. As well as impacting your relationship, someone unknown is sharing nudes of another person without their consent, which is a Garda matter so regardless of whether or not it's real or whether or not your relationship survives, she is entitled to be given all the information and photos you have if she wants to report it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭blackbird98

how does one guy have photos of her with different guys??? are you sure it's not some guy who is trying to break up your relationship because he fancies her?? The photos could be photoshopped. Are you sure it's her body in the photos? He could have taken some photos from her social media page

Advertisement