Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can one of the admins or mods re open this thread

Options
  • 26-06-2019 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057991422&page=2

The mod gave the reason that I was looking for medical advice as to why he locked it. I was merely asking if anyone was on it and obtained the medication, so I could go see their Gp or Derm. Can one of the admins or mods please re open this as its a big issue for me and all I wanted to achieve with the thread is to be recommended any derms or gps that prescribe it. No where am I soliciting or looking for soliciting on medical advice. The mod also says ask my gp but Ive tried that plenty of times hence why I need to find another gp or derm that would be willing to prescribe it. Can someone please unlock this thread and get back to me on the issue.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

We do not provide medical advice on Boards. That also includes the recommendation of GPs or other medical professionals.

If you have previously asked your GP, but they have refused, there must be a reason. I suggest that you go back to your GP and discuss this with them. Explain the impact it is having. We cannot offer you any other medical assistance.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement