Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Architect During Build

• 26-06-2019 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I got an architect to do my plans and planning permission for a fairly modest refurb and build. Now that I'm getting ready to start the work I was wondering what the next step is with the architect. E.g. would the norm be to arrange for him to visit X amount of times to have some bit of oversight/ sign off?

The builder is managing all the work.

Also the mortgage form for costs of the project allows you to have builder, architect or engineer to confirm the costs and sign off. Any advice on what to do here?

I appreciate any guidance on this.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,143 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

Speak to the arch

Advertisement