Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liam Gallagher - 3Arena - 24th Nov

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

w/s/p/c/ wrote: »
    Was there last night, great gig and he sounded fantastic, set list was great too (way better than Malahide last year). Crowd were great, I believe Sat night was a bit more rowdy, but I didn't seen any trouble last night.

I still can't get my head around someone paying EUR 6.50 for a pint and throwing it!!

Started last year when England were in the WC. Absolute goons. Have to say I didn't see any trouble around the 3 Arena. Few lads tried to storm the door at the Grand Social for the after party. Was outside chatting to Paul Gallagher when it happened. Sound bloke.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

I still can't get my head around someone paying EUR 6.50 for a pint and throwing it!!

unfortunately i'd say it is more likely a pint filled with piss you got soaked in mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

showpony1 wrote: »
    unfortunately i'd say it is more likely a pint filled with piss you got soaked in mate.

I actually didn't get soaked at all luckily, but seen a few lads around me throwing half their pints once a song came on! Waste of gargle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Why on earth?!!:confused:

Sadly I’m at the age where I have sick babies and babysitters

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

Didn’t know about the double encore... gutted!!!! What a gig tho! He was on top form!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

There both 2 stubborn to reunite even with the lots lots of money been thrown at them

The ticket demand would be massive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Was there last night, great gig and he sounded fantastic, set list was great too (way better than Malahide last year). Crowd were great, I believe Sat night was a bit more rowdy, but I didn't seen any trouble last night.

They’re not even pint sizes either btw (smaller)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jack321

what's the story with the constant hail of drink flying across the standing section, i've never come across this before at the 3Arena
    A lot of very unhappy people around me as a result , probably why people left early.What a Joke

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Just be grateful when it hits you that it’s cold and not piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭minzabud

Super gig, lucky enough to catch the Olympia gig and Malahide last year but last night topped the lot, new album is great and delighted to hear why me why not live.

Toilet situation was to be expected so cut back on the pints during gig, should have went both nights.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Alan Smithee

Great night with LG in top form and the band sounded great too, bringing back Bonehead was a master stroke.
    Seen Liam in the Olympia, Weston and Malahide and this tops them all by a considerable margin even if the Olympia was special seeing him back again!!. Liam had a full show and not the hour or so he often does and for €50 can’t beat that, I’d have happily paid double and still felt I got my money’s worth.
    Pint throwing was annoying but everyone around me were there to enjoy themselves and there was great camaraderie between the punters which always gets overlooked by those who love to tut tut Liam and his fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭jimosterberg

Great gig. Liam is sounding better than he has in years singing so much better than the last few years of Oasis.

Didn't see any trouble where I was and seemed a friendly crowd. Others obviously had a different experience around them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

It’s all young fans he seems to have picked up with this recent resurgence as well

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Dancewithme

You yourself have labelled yourself with all of these impressions. Have you gone and got help for this viewpoint of your worth?
    I had a terrible time at this concert because of the crowd, I won't attend any more pop concerts from now on. I don't expect anyone to understand my plight as I assume all people here are Neurotypical good looking men.

I discussed this concert on a forum I use for ugly virgin autistic loner men so I will let you read that. The most shocking part was when the girl screamed after looking at me, I readhave of things like that happening to men like me but only in America, a man told me once that a girl said to him at a rave concert "I have a hot boyfriend" when he wouldn't let her infront of him.

https://incels.co/threads/i-had-a-brutal-time-at-concert.159930/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

What the f**k is an incel anyways?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

Same guy was moaning on the slipknot thread a couple months back, get the impression he will never be happy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭questionmark?

s8n wrote: »
    Same guy was moaning on the slipknot thread a couple months back, get the impression he will never be happy

....and clearly very proud of not been happy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

Losers that cant get a ride so instead of self reflection they blame women then cry about it on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 RobbieHawkins

Wait what was the second encore :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Wait what was the second encore :-(

Cigarettes & Alcohol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Slane anyone?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,546 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

but1er wrote: »
    Slane anyone?

prefer somewhere else really

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭piplip87

Could easily have the likes of the Manic Street Preachers, Stereophonics and Liam then headlining. Would be a great line up.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,546 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

piplip87 wrote: »
    Could easily have the likes of the Manic Street Preachers, Stereophonics and Liam then headlining. Would be a great line up.
    seen oasis n stereophonics there b4 and will be going to the Manics wherever they appear,

hoping for a different venue though

Advertisement