Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night Meter Not Switching Over

Options
  • 27-06-2019 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi, 

I have a day and night meter and my meter is not switching from day to night. It has been reading as 0Kwh since June 2018. 

Could I get this fixed as I've been paying the higher rate of electricity for the last year?

I e-mailed 6 days ago about this and still have yet to receive a reply.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Finneces,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You should be contacted very shortly - just to clarify: what email address did you send your query to?

Thanks again,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Finneces

Hi Finneces,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You should be contacted very shortly - just to clarify: what email address did you send your query to?

Thanks again,
    Una
    DM sent with email address

Hi Finneces,

Thanks for getting back.

Apologies, we were wondering which Electric Ireland email address did you send your query to rather than your own email address?

If you would like us to review the Electric Ireland account here in this department (Social Media) just send us a follow-up private message with the account number, stating that you are the account-holder, and confirming your name and address.

We will then have all we require to review the account as soon as possible.

Thanks again,
    Una

Hi Finneces,

Thanks for getting back.

Apologies, we were wondering which Electric Ireland email address did you send your query to rather than your own email address?

If you would like us to review the Electric Ireland account here in this department (Social Media) just send us a follow-up private message with the account number, stating that you are the account-holder, and confirming your name and address.

We will then have all we require to review the account as soon as possible.

Thanks again,
    Una
    Hi Una,

It was sent to eservice@electricireland.ie.

I'll DM now with details.

Hi Finneces,

Thanks for confirming. You should receive a reply very shortly by email, or we are here on our social media channels until 6pm.

We will return on Monday.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Advertisement

Hi Finneces,

Thanks for confirming. You should receive a reply very shortly by email, or we are here on our social media channels until 6pm.

We will return on Monday.

Kind regards,
    Una
    Hi Una,

Still no reply, waiting 14 days now.

Thanks,

Hi again Finneces,

If you private message us the relevant Electric Ireland account number, stating for GDPR that you are the account-holder, and confirming your name, address and the telephone number on the account (for security/verification) we will then have all of the details we require to look into the query further for you as soon as possible.

We are here on Boards.ie and our other social media channels until 6pm, and we will return on Monday.

Thanks,
    Una

Hi,

I sent these details on the 28th, replying to your original DM, I'll send again now.

Thanks,

Advertisement