Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd Party Extension

Options
  • 28-06-2019 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, I may have to drive my mams car next week which is 1981 and she has a private classic car policy on it. Would I be covered to drive it with my 3rd party Extension?
    Thanks in advance,
    Kieran.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,989 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Read your policy document and insurance cert.

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi HalfMoon51, can you PM us with your policy details so we can check this. Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 6 HalfMoon51

Del2005 wrote: »
    Read your policy document and insurance cert.

It does not specify what restrictions are on the type of vehicle/ what type of insurance the vehicle needs to have

• Registered Users Posts: 6 HalfMoon51

Hi HalfMoon51, can you PM us with your policy details so we can check this. Lisa

Hi, I have a third party fire and theft private motor insurance policy. I was just wondering if I can drive the car which has a private classic policy using my third party extension

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi HalfMoon51, can you send us your policy details as we need to check your policy to confirm what cover is in place. Lisa

• Advertisement
Advertisement