Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump Presidency discussion Thread VI

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

• Registered Users Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

brooke 2 wrote: »
    One can only imagine all the dirt Giuliani must have on Trump after all their years in New York. :D

Rudi will have loads of time to discuss dirt on Trump while he cohabits with Michael Cohen in the Trump's private lawyer suite in Sing Sing or wherever they jail crooks these days.

Schiff's post hearing summaries are awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,415 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Yes Schiff has a rare talent of a politician nowadays. Sums up and creates a cohesive stream of thought and facts to a conclusion, without reading notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Water John wrote: »
    The Dems leave Moloney to the back end usually. He really is very good and incisive. He goes for the jugular with Sondland.

Sean Patrick Maloney is brilliant. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,191 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

It's still just a bunch of assumptions, Nobody has said yet the president ordered the money to be withheld from Ukraine, Sondland can assume all he want's but there's still no evidence to say it was a presidential order.

“President Trump, when I asked him the open-ended question, as I testified previously, ‘What do you want from Ukraine?’ His answer was, ‘I want nothing, I want no quid pro quo. Tell Zelensky to do the right thing.‘ That’s all I got from President Trump.”

What did I miss in that statement?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,823 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

It's still just a bunch of assumptions, Nobody has said yet the president ordered the money to be withheld from Ukraine, Sondland can assume all he want's but there's still no evidence to say it was a presidential order.

“President Trump, when I asked him the open-ended question, as I testified previously, ‘What do you want from Ukraine?’ His answer was, ‘I want nothing, I want no quid pro quo. Tell Zelensky to do the right thing.‘ That’s all I got from President Trump.”

That Trump is a chronic liar and knows what he’s at?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,903 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

They just played the Sean Patrick maloney clip on MSNBC and Sondland tried to push back after he said trump would benefit from an investigation of joe Biden. Then he called him out for it taking him three times to this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,457 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Some of the calls from the public on C-Span are like American Liveline.

Clearly, this is a post from someone who's been stuck in the waters of East Africa, and away from T.V., Radio, Internet for a good while... In other words, stuck in De Nile...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,903 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

There's more hearings tonight Irish time ? Nicole Wallace juts said the next witnesses are just arriving on capital hill.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    There's more hearings tonight Irish time ? Nicole Wallace juts said the next witnesses are just arriving on capital hill.

Yes... 10:30 p.m. GMT:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?466379-1/impeachment-hearing-laura-cooper-david-hale

• Registered Users Posts: 19,067 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

kowloon wrote: »
    Some of the calls from the public on C-Span are like American Liveline.

Where is that on C-SPAN?

I couldn't find it earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭peddlelies

Here's Trump reacting to today's testimony.

Had a good chuckle @ 45s

• Registered Users Posts: 14,371 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

peddlelies wrote: »

Had a good chuckle @ 45s

Wow! It's like a sketch from SNL.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,457 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Where is that on C-SPAN?

I couldn't find it earlier.

I was watching the live feed and when it ended it went to calls from the public automatically. I'm not sure if that's recorded separately or not.

TomOnBoard wrote: »
    Clearly, this is a post from someone who's been stuck in the waters of East Africa, and away from T.V., Radio, Internet for a good while... In other words, stuck in De Nile...

Hilarious you still can't see it's a set up by Trump.

Ukrainian Indictment Claims $7.4 Billion Obama-Linked Laundering, Puts Biden Group Take At $16.5 Million
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ukrainian-indictment-reveals-hunter-biden-group-made-165-million-mp

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭letowski

peddlelies wrote: »

Had a good chuckle @ 45s

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1197204811151740928

One thing for sure, he is getting great use out of sharpies these days!

Ukrainian Indictment Claims $7.4 Billion Obama-Linked Laundering, Puts Biden Group Take At $16.5 Million
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ukrainian-indictment-reveals-hunter-biden-group-made-165-million-mp

Stuck even further up De Nile than I had previously thought!

Watch out for the wildlife where you are...:D

letowski wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1197204811151740928

One thing for sure, he is getting great use out of sharpies these days!

Funny... These were the exact talking points that Elise Stefanikused in questioning Sondland today.... :cool::cool::cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Andriy Derkach is a Russian patsy, a simple google tells you that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭FionnK86

The more I read the thread the more enraged I am.

Not at Trumps antics, but that after nearly 3/4 years the Dems have absolutely no chance of beating him because they’re going to pick another unlikeable candidate.

By sticking to the idea that a career politician with experience is going to beat him, they are inviting disaster.

Only Terminator could defeat trump!

Inquitus wrote: »
    Andriy Derkach is a Russian patsy, a simple google tells you that much.

Would that be a HC type patsy or an Obama type patsy, you know the kind that sent thoughts and prayers to fight Russian tanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,617 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

You missed that this is a conversation that took place after the whistle blowers complaint was known about and thus Trump is trying to save his ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,604 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Would that be a HC type patsy or an Obama type patsy, you know the kind that sent thoughts and prayers to fight Russian tanks.

Another debunked taking point.

You really ought to validate your sources before posting their alt-right drivel...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Have to say Schiff is very impressive and a nice pop shot at Nunes

• Registered Users Posts: 11,670 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

Refresh my memory, when did the Ukraine Govt become aware of the OMB block on the senate funds going by the testimony from recent days and not live ongoing testimony? Tonights testimony on when Ukraine became aware of the block, in July according to tonight's DOD witness, Miss Cooper, which differs greatly from until a month after the presidential call according to Ambassador Taylor's testimony... https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/06/bill-taylor-ukraine-unaware-of-u-s-hold-on-aid-during-july-25-call-quid-pro-quo-impossible/

Headshot wrote: »
    Have to say Schiff is very impressive and a nice pop shot at Nunes

You can see why Trump hates him so deeply.... Competent, straight and effective...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,604 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Another Republican taking point disassembled

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1197290564439420928?s=19

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement