If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV and bracket advice please

Options
  • 28-06-2019 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi guys
    Repeat customer here back for more of your excellent service !

I'm looking for a 40"+ ish smart TV to use in the kids den , netflix and ps4 are the main uses cases so wifi , multi HDMI and HD are the main requirements please. Needs to sit on a low bench unit so a stable stand also please. Nothing high end needed , budget approaching mid is fine.

I previously purchased a Samsung ue49ku6400 from yourselves (excellent unit)  and the kids are well used to the interface so another Samsung might work best. Open to other suggestions , it's going to me a media hub type unit over time I suspect.

I need a bracket for the Samsung also please. Need to mount it in a new alcove unit and allow for multi angle tilting as it'll be flat in the corner at rest then pulled out and angled down the room when in use.

Hope that makes sense !

Cheers
    GCF

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys
    Repeat customer here back for more of your excellent service !

I'm looking for a 40"+ ish smart TV to use in the kids den , netflix and ps4 are the main uses cases so wifi , multi HDMI and HD are the main requirements please. Needs to sit on a low bench unit so a stable stand also please. Nothing high end needed , budget approaching mid is fine.

I previously purchased a Samsung ue49ku6400 from yourselves (excellent unit)  and the kids are well used to the interface so another Samsung might work best. Open to other suggestions , it's going to me a media hub type unit over time I suspect.

I need a bracket for the Samsung also please. Need to mount it in a new alcove unit and allow for multi angle tilting as it'll be flat in the corner at rest then pulled out and angled down the room when in use.

Hope that makes sense !

Cheers
    GCF
    Hi GCF.

Thanks for coming back to us.

Lets start with a full motion bracket for your current 49".

There is the Sanus BLF228 coming in at £149.00
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202749-sanus-blf228-cantilever-42-90-inch-cantilever-tv-bracket.aspx

If you wanted to stick with Samsung for the new set then you would be atarting at the 43NU7020 priced at £319
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203615-samsung-ue43nu7020-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-tvplus.aspx

Next up is the NEW 43RU7100 coming in at £389
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203956-samsung-ue43ru7100-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-tvplus.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Germancarfan

Thanks so much
    I’ll check both and get out

In your opinion is the spec bump in the new model worth the price bump ?
    It’s never going to be the main movie / sports panel in the house.

However I did mean to ask have they saorview compatibility ? May be handy when i’m Banished from the living room during strictly 😂
    GCF

Thanks so much
    I’ll check both and get out

In your opinion is the spec bump in the new model worth the price bump ?
    It’s never going to be the main movie / sports panel in the house.

However I did mean to ask have they saorview compatibility ? May be handy when i’m Banished from the living room during strictly 😂
    GCF
    Hey Germancarfan.

There is a bit of a difference in the spec between the two.

As with pretty much all products the price at release is always higher than when the range is finishing up.

The 43NU7020 was originally £349.00 so it has dropped a little over the year.

If its not going to be the main television and its for the den then the 43NU7020 will do the job with no issues.
    It will also pick up the Saorview stations.

awesome thanks 

Combo price please on the Sanus and the U7020 delivered to Kildare so please or will i just order via the site ?

Thanks so much for the help

GCF

awesome thanks 

Combo price please on the Sanus and the U7020 delivered to Kildare so please or will i just order via the site ?

Thanks so much for the help

GCF
    Hey GCF.

I could offer a slightly better price on the bracket at £115.
    Total for both items would be £434 Delivered.

If you drop me over your contact number in a PM then we can give you a call for the order.

• Advertisement

Excellant, thanks , PM en route

Excellant, thanks , PM en route
    Hey Germancarfan.

Bit of an issue unfortunately.

The 43Nu7020's have now all sold out and no more stock will be arriving as it now discontinued.

It would seem its back to the drawing board.

It makes the starting point for a Samsung now the 43RU7100 mentioned above.

There is an LG if we moved off of Samsung.
    The 43UK6300 priced at £329 but I could offer it at the same price of £319
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203459-lg-43uk6300plb-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

ok , the LG it looks to be so!

CHeers
    GCF

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

ok , the LG it looks to be so!

CHeers
    GCF
    Hi Germancarfan,

No problem, if you drop me a PM I can get that sorted for you!

Kind regards

David

thanks , sent :)

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

thanks , sent :)
    No problem, I'll be in touch asap!

the gear landed yesterday , perfect service as always !
    Thanks guys

- some weight in that bracket !

the gear landed yesterday , perfect service as always !
    Thanks guys

- some weight in that bracket !
    Cheers for letting us know it's all arrived GCF :D

The Sanus brackets really are some bit of engineering.

Thanks again for the business.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.