Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company vehicle - lease,buy,rent - July2019

Options
  • 28-06-2019 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Just at the end of my 12 months leasing contract with Northgate.Cost me around €450 pm ex.

Have a van leased from them at the moment and looking at options.
    Get a new van, keep same van,different models and so on.
    Looking at a EV Nissan van,a VW crafter or an Outlander PHEV.
    All can suit me in my daily work routine with each one having few more or less advantags that can be dealt with.

May i ask you guys if leasing works better in long term or getting a loan and buying the vehicle once off ?
    Leasing today makes more sense in terms of cash flow but can i buy it after the 3 years term ,will be better as against the car loan ? Will that offset any interests ?

Of course, car loan is subject to bank T&Cs and i havent applied for it now but i guess i will need around €22k over 60 months.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

Advertisement