Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BoI Mobile app

Options
  • 28-06-2019 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

I have BOI Mastercard, no other accounts. Use mobile app to manage card. How can I find out my IBAN and BIC? Need those to transfer funds to credit card

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I don't know if you have a different app to the one for a regular current account, but once I click into the account where you can see the list of transactions there's a bit near the top that says "view/share bic & iban"

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭kozak

I don't know if you have a different app to the one for a regular current account, but once I click into the account where you can see the list of transactions there's a bit near the top that says "view/share bic & iban"

It seems app has this feature for current account, but not for credit card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

kozak wrote: »
    I have BOI Mastercard, no other accounts. Use mobile app to manage card. How can I find out my IBAN and BIC? Need those to transfer funds to credit card

Hi kozak,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

For ways to pay your credit and the IBAN and BIC holding account details for credit card payments can be found here.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement