Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage saver lodgement

Options
  • 28-06-2019 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello

I went to the branch and transferred money from.my savings account to my mortgage saver one.
    The money already left the savings account but has not arrived to the mortgage saver one. How long does it take please?
    Also, the direct debit shows as debited from my account but not credited to the mortgage saver one

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

gmatallo wrote: »
    Hello

I went to the branch and transferred money from.my savings account to my mortgage saver one.
    The money already left the savings account but has not arrived to the mortgage saver one. How long does it take please?
    Also, the direct debit shows as debited from my account but not credited to the mortgage saver one

Thanks

Hi gmatallo,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    Can I ask when you requested this? As it should take one to working days for the transfer to show in the savings account that you transferred too.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 gmatallo

Hello Darren,

I went yesterday to the bank and transferred the money to my mortgage saver account.

Also I set a direct debit on the 28th of 250 euros and it's not on the mortgage account either.

The reason I'm sending the message is because the guy yesterday said the money would be on the mortgage account by the end of the day.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

gmatallo wrote: »
    Hello Darren,

I went yesterday to the bank and transferred the money to my mortgage saver account.

Also I set a direct debit on the 28th of 250 euros and it's not on the mortgage account either.

The reason I'm sending the message is because the guy yesterday said the money would be on the mortgage account by the end of the day.

Thanks

Thanks for getting back to me gamatallo. I'm sorry that you were given that information. It would always take at least one working day for a transfer of any kind to show in that type of savings account once it has left the sending account.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement