Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adverts sales

• 29-06-2019 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭

A good idea to buy an iPad on adverts? It looks new, boxed with decent discount

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

forumdedum wrote: »
    A good idea to buy an iPad on adverts? It looks new, boxed with decent discount

Seller feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭forumdedum

Seller feedback

That looks very good

That looks very good

Proceed. As long as it over 10 positives

Proceed. As long as it over 10 positives

I guess I'm curious as to how they got the product to sell at the discount considering it's almost impossible to get reductions on apple

I guess I'm curious as to how they got the product to sell at the discount considering it's almost impossible to get reductions on apple

Unwanted gift? Employment?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭rizzee

Grey market imports, pay less/no tax on them. Get all my phones and devices from trusted adverts sellers, no problem whatsoever and can save 100s on high street prices.

Unwanted gift? Employment?

Appears to sell hundreds of smartphones and technology.

rizzee wrote: »
    Grey market imports, pay less/no tax on them. Get all my phones and devices from trusted adverts sellers, no problem whatsoever and can save 100s on high street prices.

Thanks for that.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I’ve sold every apple product I’ve every bought on adverts.
    Pick a good honest seller with good honest feedback.
    It doesn’t have to be 100% as sometimes people will leave negative feedback just for the sake of it.

Advertisement