Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photography/art gallery

• 29-06-2019 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi all

I will be visiting west cork and cobh area next weekend and I am hoping to buy a framed photo of Irish/cork landscape. Would be interested in visiting art gallery too similar to vanda luddy in Galway where I pucrchesae a print a few weeks ago per recommendations here on boards.

Can anyone point me in the direction where I can view these type of prints

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭reic

Not sure if Kinsale could be classified as west Cork but Giles Norman's gallery has some pretty good photos in B&W. He has a website. Google will lead you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭marieky21

Thank you we will be visiting kinsale just taken a look at his website lovely pictures im hoping for colour prints but will pop in while in kinsale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

Rohan Reilly in Kinsale also has some lovely West Cork images for sale.
    http://www.rohanreilly.com/contact

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭marieky21

Thank you we will take a look Kinsale seems to be the place so we will defintely stop by on our way to Inchydoney

Advertisement