Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

foreverme wrote: »
    just wondering...... how many times can you enter the Miwadi bottle competition? Can you enter a few times a day? Thanks.

I won two after entering on the same day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Brendan Filone

Does anybody know the answer to this question? Thanks!

https://www.joe.ie/joe-competitions/competition-trip-to-dublin-speakeasy-680760

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Does anybody know the answer to this question? Thanks!

https://www.joe.ie/joe-competitions/competition-trip-to-dublin-speakeasy-680760
    Ice pour twist, its near the start of the article, best of luck

GBX wrote: »
    I haven't received mine yet. Emailed them, they apologies said it would be another 28 working days to be delivered. With luck i'll get it before christmas ! :pac:

I got my tin this morning, I won August 6th. I never got a reply to my query but it has come so it doesn't matter

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Anybody know the story with text competitions that don't have entry limits listed in the terms and conditions? Can you enter every day/hour/minute?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭ZombieMed

xckjoo wrote: »
    Anybody know the story with text competitions that don't have entry limits listed in the terms and conditions? Can you enter every day/hour/minute?
    Generally they're single entry per mobile only.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Priestess101

Hi lovelies,
    Does anyone by any chance have the code to enter Irish Independent comp online to win 1 of 10 Noel Cunningham’s Guides to Modern Irish Manners?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,411 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hi lovelies,
    Does anyone by any chance have the code to enter Irish Independent comp online to win 1 of 10 Noel Cunningham’s Guides to Modern Irish Manners?

I think GUIDE was posted in the other thread

• Registered Users Posts: 39 dubs09

Has anyone won anything on the club orange coin thing? Or even any coins?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Girl_harbour

dubs09 wrote: »
    Has anyone won anything on the club orange coin thing? Or even any coins?

Was actually gonna post asking the same, nothing for me yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭snowgal

no I havent won a single coin thing yet. And Im doing it on 2 different emails!

snowgal wrote: »
    no I havent won a single coin thing yet. And Im doing it on 2 different emails!

What is it ? I haven't seen it

• Registered Users Posts: 43 amd64

• Registered Users Posts: 43 amd64

Kelloggs elf on shelf code 2365

Onity wrote: »
    Are you sure it's not your postcode? It only accepts eircodes with no space in between.

Keep entering and you'll eventually win – won on my seventh attempt and my housemate won after a few tries as well!

Edit: Here's the batch code for 10 x Omega 3 Fish Fingers if anyone needs one: L9212BO066
    Just wondering did u get the plate yet, I suppose they will take a few weeks.mine hasn't come yet

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Onity

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Just wondering did u get the plate yet, I suppose they will take a few weeks.mine hasn't come yet

Not yet – got an email recently to say that it'd be at least another 40 days, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's almost Christmas by the time it gets here!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ladymary

Anybody win anything nice lately..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Was quite fruitful this year (so far). The usual steady stream of cinema previews and that.

A trio of wins in the Coca Cola promos. Football jersey, Ticketmaster voucher and Premier League tickets.

Topped off with Centre Parc family tickets for opening weekend. A real novelty, awesome experience and price-wise probably the most expensive win I’ve ever had.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Was quite fruitful this year (so far). The usual steady stream of cinema previews and that.

A trio of wins in the Coca Cola promos. Football jersey, Ticketmaster voucher and Premier League tickets.

Topped off with Centre Parc family tickets for opening weekend. A real novelty, awesome experience and price-wise probably the most expensive win I’ve ever had.

Nice would love a prize like a centre park. Well done.

Not yet – got an email recently to say that it'd be at least another 40 days, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's almost Christmas by the time it gets here!

Yes I got the same email after I had asked you too! We can use them for Christmas dinner 😂 thanks for replying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭Gormal

€100 worth of ladies fashion from Littlewoods and €120 one4all this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭thebond

€200 Eurospar Voucher
    Arsenal jersey
    Rugby Ball
    €400 worth fragrances
    A whole cooked ham
    €500 Last Minute.com voucher

so far this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Daddydaycare1

ShagNastii wrote: »

Good haul. Well done!!
    Was the Center Parcs prize that you won with Mothercare? Or a different competition?

Myself and my housemate both won a travel case in the Original Source comp last week – competition is open until the start of November so definitely worth entering!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Think I won the Center Parcs comp directly on the Virgin Media website.

Gormal, is there any thing you are really into? I enter everything and have often passed tickets n such onto family who are more available to use them.

You offer so much to the comp thread.

Myself and my housemate both won a travel case in the Original Source comp last week – competition is open until the start of November so definitely worth entering!

Did you enter a few times or just once?

Mcvities biscuit selection
    liverpool fc shirt x 2
    €100 Ticketmaster voucher
    Godzilla IMAX premiere

ZombieMed wrote: »
    Did you enter a few times or just once?

There's no entry limit mentioned in the Ts&Cs so I entered a few times a week!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Drucilla07

Hey all any more codes for elf on the shelf (Kellogg’s) please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Drucilla07

Guys I think I’ve gone competition blind !!! I can’t find that original source one and I’ve FOMO !!! Please point me in the right direction

Advertisement