Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭brodsy

Drucilla07 wrote: »
    Guys I think I’ve gone competition blind !!! I can’t find that original source one and I’ve FOMO !!! Please point me in the right direction

https://www.originalsource.co.uk/packmorein

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

brodsy wrote: »

Did ye all buy it and keep it as proof of entry?

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Onity

Did ye all buy it and keep it as proof of entry?

There's no purchase required to enter for ROI residents

• Registered Users Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭Gormal

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Think I won the Center Parcs comp directly on the Virgin Media website.

Gormal, is there any thing you are really into? I enter everything and have often passed tickets n such onto family who are more available to use them.

You offer so much to the comp thread.

Thanks, I'm grand. Not like we can win me a body transplant or new ears :pac: I have about 3 wins a month, so I'm doing alright.
    If you see ones for hearing aids, 3 seater recliner sofa, tech or gadgets you can let me know.

Onity wrote: »
    There's no purchase required to enter for ROI residents

Oh perfect. Thanks for that 😉

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭blackro12345

Does anyone know what the prizes were in the Budweiser competition? They rang me yesterday and said that I had won the grill

• Registered Users Posts: 86,399 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does anyone know what the prizes were in the Budweiser competition? They rang me yesterday and said that I had won the grill

A mini fridge I think was talked about in the main comp thread

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ladymary

Just totted up all the entries i have for https://matchandwin.cadburyfc.com/prize 67 matches i have i have had results in for already and not one winner anybody else having better luck

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Gangu

What do you think of competitions.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ladymary

Gangu wrote: »

think our Gormal is miles ahead of competitions.ie

• Advertisement

ladymary wrote: »
    Just totted up all the entries i have for https://matchandwin.cadburyfc.com/prize 67 matches i have i have had results in for already and not one winner anybody else having better luck

Just checked mine out of curiosity – 121 entries and 6 wins (3 very purple hats, 3 very purple bags)!

That they are stalking the boards thread ;) and defo should be checked on during the crazy season

Onity wrote: »
    Just checked mine out of curiosity – 121 entries and 6 wins (3 very purple hats, 3 very purple bags)!

A lot of chocolate ðŸ«

How much time do you all spend comping? I spend maybe 5 minutes a day. I find it hard to find competitons beyond what’s posted here. Lol.

A lot of chocolate ðŸ«

Thankfully the batch codes aren't unique for this one so you can actually keep reentering with the same code every day without buying more chocolate!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

My birds eye plate came today. Its decent enough .

How much time do you all spend comping? I spend maybe 5 minutes a day. I find it hard to find competitons beyond what’s posted here. Lol.

Couldn't say, as I spend more time looking for them and posting here than entering.
    Except during the mad season then it's about an hour a day, when I'm organised :p

When Is this mad season?

When Is this mad season?

I am guessing the Advents at Christmas when there is competitions everywhere and usually new ones everyday. Start of December the competitions really kick off and you cant keep up with them

Yes that's it, I get totally overwhelmed the first few days. Newbridge started a 12 days today on facebook. Hampers & Co will be running weekly ones from now on social media, I think I saw it on Twitter or Insta.

We might see them starting earlier, so that we have them in time for Christmas.

Got my MiWadi bottle at last. The reminder after a month must have done it.

• Advertisement

Is every still texting to the 50400 every day even though you dont get a reply? And do you text one after the other or leave it a while between texts?

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭ZombieMed

Is every still texting to the 50400 every day even though you dont get a reply? And do you text one after the other or leave it a while between texts?

Yes, I text daily for the one text per day ones until the closing date. I can't generally space it out as I would forget so just when I remember. Can't think that it would affect chances of winning since they're all different comps.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Stephykavanagh

ZombieMed wrote: »
    Yes, I text daily for the one text per day ones until the closing date. I can't generally space it out as I would forget so just when I remember. Can't think that it would affect chances of winning since they're all different comps.

You should be getting replies. If you aren't your account is locked with them, wouldn't say entries count then

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

You should be getting replies. If you aren't your account is locked with them, wouldn't say entries count then

Not sure if it's an account locked thing, from what I've seen it seems to be a Vodafone issue. I'm not getting replies either.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Stephykavanagh

Muir wrote: »
    Not sure if it's an account locked thing, from what I've seen it seems to be a Vodafone issue. I'm not getting replies either.

I was back and forward with Vodafone for weeks it's not an issue with them.
    My sister emailed the owner of the text company and they got back to my sister and said her account with them was locked as she was sending an entry for a while that the competition was closed. They unlocked it and told her to try again and she is getting responses. Whenever mine stop I email them and they fix it so definitely not vodafone

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Priestess101

Guys, I won a Marie Claire's Hamper from Woman's Way magazine and Alice Taylor's 'As time goes by' book from the Indo, delighted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ksceniaonegina

Facebook Live. Plenty of opportunities

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Daddydaycare1

I was back and forward with Vodafone for weeks it's not an issue with them.
    My sister emailed the owner of the text company and they got back to my sister and said her account with them was locked as she was sending an entry for a while that the competition was closed. They unlocked it and told her to try again and she is getting responses. Whenever mine stop I email them and they fix it so definitely not vodafone

Hi Stephykavanagh.
    Do you have the email address by any chance? Is it Puca?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭EletricMan

Anybody win any bitcoins from the club orange comp?

• Advertisement

EletricMan wrote: »
    Anybody win any bitcoins from the club orange comp?

I keep forgetting to do that one

Advertisement