Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 OzKennard

I cant post links yet but quick question re the new Spar kitkat comp on the Comp page. (thanks Gormal!)

Terms and conditions:

6. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries made by the same person from the same IP address will not be accepted.

11. The Prize is €100 cash. There are 21 prizes to be won in total. Entry to the prize draw is free. Only one entry per person per day.

Not very clear if we can enter each day or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭Gormal

I've asked them on Facebook. Will let you know if they answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭cvb03

Anakena wrote: »

I think everyone who entered this may have "won" the complimentary make up lesson because 4 of my friends and myself got calls to book in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

cvb03 wrote: »
    I think everyone who entered this may have "won" the complimentary make up lesson because 4 of my friends and myself got calls to book in.

Yes I've come across those types before, if its for makeovers or photo shoots. Everyone wins because they try to get you to buy stuff. You might win the fee covered for whatever the service is but when you get there they try to sell you stuff. Come across them regularly on uk comps. Hopefully im wrong, but the fact so many people you know won I would be suspicious

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Gangu

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Yes I've come across those types before, if its for makeovers or photo shoots. Everyone wins because they try to get you to buy stuff. You might win the fee covered for whatever the service is but when you get there they try to sell you stuff. Come across them regularly on uk comps. Hopefully im wrong, but the fact so many people you know won I would be suspicious
    Ugh. I don’t fancy a hard sell. I’m not sure if I should claim it now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭Gormal

OzKennard wrote: »
    I cant post links yet but quick question re the new Spar kitkat comp on the Comp page. (thanks Gormal!)

Terms and conditions:

6. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries made by the same person from the same IP address will not be accepted.

11. The Prize is €100 cash. There are 21 prizes to be won in total. Entry to the prize draw is free. Only one entry per person per day.

Not very clear if we can enter each day or not?

Spar confirmed "its one entry per person per day" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Priestess101

Win
    a luxurious three-night break in Amsterdam

Does anybody know what the answers are for this competition? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭lucalux

Win
    a luxurious three-night break in Amsterdam

Does anybody know what the answers are for this competition? Thanks

Not 100% but I would guess Caerphilly Castle and the Welsh Mining Experience

Edit to ask: can't see in the terms and conditions if the competition is UK only, tried to enter and it's not accepting my address/post code!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Drucilla07

Priestess 101 posted two comps but I can’t click into them. Anyone know where to find them please ?
    TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

Click on the word win and it will bring you to them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,452 ✭✭✭irishgeo

The gf got word we won the competition for the 2 night stay in the k club. Pretty sure we got the link here. Thanks again 7 wins in total since we started using the competition thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,387 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lo_La wrote: »
    I contacted insight marketing on instagram and asked if I could change the details so I can give them to my niece as I wouldn't wear them either! They said no problem but it might be too late now, worth a try though! You can see a pic of the shoes on Yoplait Instagram I originally thought it was for running shoes

I got a call today about these, asking my email address I assume for some samples to pick from

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Stephykavanagh

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I got a call today about these, asking my email address I assume for some samples to pick from

Great selection, 12 pages of women's and 7 of men's to choose from

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭ZombieMed

yeah, was a bit sad when looking at them on instagram, thought very plain. This was their whole range and in half sizes too.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Lo_La

ZombieMed wrote: »
    yeah, was a bit sad when looking at them on instagram, thought very plain. This was their whole range and in half sizes too.

Yes great selection to choose from, decided to keep them for myself instead of giving them away :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Asking for codes. Would really appreciate if any has any Coke Premier League codes they come arcoss or don’t want to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

Had the fecking 2nd minute for today’s match, 12 seconds off!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Had the fecking 2nd minute for today’s match, 12 seconds off!!

I’d imagine the people that got 1st min during the week were peeved.

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Asking for codes. Would really appreciate if any has any Coke Premier League codes they come arcoss or don’t want to use.

I'll pm you any I have

• Registered Users Posts: 17,504 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

I won this competition
    https://www.dublinlive.ie/whats-on/whats-on-competitions/win-trip-stena-lines-amazing-17693724

First time ever winning anything from the thread - hope its the first of many

Thanks to Gormal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 pippin5

Hi,

Just to let you know that I got my free make-up lesson done with Inglot. Yes, it was very much like Kittykat67 outlined, they are trying to see you their products and I got the distinct impression that they wouldn't be as nice to you or put in as much effort if you don't buy something. I didn't mind as I knew what to expect and I really wanted to get some new makeup anyway, but I would like to warn people about this so that they are aware of what the company is up to. It isn't really a competition if you are being given the hard sell when you thought it was a free entry competition. I don't mind buying a qualifier for a competition as long as I know that I have to buy the product beforehand. As I said, it suited me as I badly needed some new make-up, but forewarned etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Won an 80euro JD sports voucher with a coke bottle code.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Onity

Smiles35 wrote: »
    Won an 80euro JD sports voucher with a coke bottle code.
    Same! Thanks to whoever posted this comp :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Onity wrote: »
    Same! Thanks to whoever posted this comp :)

Congratulations, is that competition finished or ongoing, how do u nter

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Onity

Congratulations, is that competition finished or ongoing, how do u nter

You need to buy a promotional bottle of Coke/Fanta/Sprite and then enter the code at coke.ie/football

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭DebJZ

pippin5 wrote: »
    Hi,

Just to let you know that I got my free make-up lesson done with Inglot. Yes, it was very much like Kittykat67 outlined, they are trying to see you their products and I got the distinct impression that they wouldn't be as nice to you or put in as much effort if you don't buy something. I didn't mind as I knew what to expect and I really wanted to get some new makeup anyway, but I would like to warn people about this so that they are aware of what the company is up to. It isn't really a competition if you are being given the hard sell when you thought it was a free entry competition. I don't mind buying a qualifier for a competition as long as I know that I have to buy the product beforehand. As I said, it suited me as I badly needed some new make-up, but forewarned etc.

Sorry guys. I posted that comp, I didn't realise it was like that. I just saw win Inglot makeup and was like, "Yes!" Must watch out for that.

On a better note, I came on to say I just won €50 from mykidstime to spend on jeans from M&S.
    Could do with a nice pair of jeans. First win of the year too.
    Good luck to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭blackro12345

https://www.spar.ie/kitkat/ Is the answer 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭COD4132

DebJZ wrote: »
    Sorry guys. I posted that comp, I didn't realise it was like that. I just saw win Inglot makeup and was like, "Yes!" Must watch out for that.

On a better note, I came on to say I just won €50 from mykidstime to spend on jeans from M&S.
    Could do with a nice pair of jeans. First win of the year too.
    Good luck to all.

I got this done and found it great, didn't try to sell me anything to hard as i mentioned ive sensitive skin so i need to see how it sets, the lady was great gave me tips and tricks to do makeup and got free makeup for the day.

Thanks for posting, haven't won anything in long time :(

• Advertisement

Anyone receive yet their "named" Skechers?

Advertisement