Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭ZombieMed

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Anyone receive yet their "named" Skechers?

No:-( I expect within 28 days will be the norm.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 OzKennard

Simply freetext TESCO followed by your full name to 50400 for a chance to win.
    Promotional Period: This promotion is open from 00:00 on 04.03.2020 to 23:59 on 31.03.2020.
    A maximum of 1 entry per person per day and a maximum of 28 entries over the promotional period is allowed. Any additional entries will be disqualified. Persons using multiple mobile numbers to enter will be disqualified.

Simply freetext MOTOGP followed by your full name to 50400 for a chance to win. This promotion is open from 00:00 on 01.03.2020 to 23:59 on 31.03.2020.
    A maximum of 1 entry per person per day and a maximum of 31 entries over the promotional period is allowed. Any additional entries will be disqualified. Persons using multiple mobile numbers to enter will be disqualified.
    ————————————————————-
    Just wondering what replies folks are getting back for these?
    TESCO response is one per mobile?
    MOTOGP is getting no reply at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Nothing surprises me now

Yes, I didn't receive reply from MotoGP or Tesco either.

Yes, I didn't receive reply from MotoGP or Tesco either.

I’ve sent an email to the company (Return2Sender) so will update if I get a response back.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

OzKennard wrote: »
    I’ve sent an email to the company (Return2Sender) so will update if I get a response back.

Got Tesco one. None for MotoGP. Also stopped getting replies for MUCHOS one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

It is only allowing one entry per mobile number, you cant enter it daily

• Registered Users Posts: 86,387 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Onity wrote: »
    You need to buy a promotional bottle of Coke/Fanta/Sprite and then enter the code at coke.ie/football

Suspended now PL is off over CV19

• Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭GBX

If there's one good thing coming out of the Coronavirus, its getting so many emails from companies who have my email that I haven't heard from ever. Likelihood being I gladly handed it over in the hope of winning something from them or their associates. Alas I didnt.

Unsubscribe me!!

ZombieMed wrote: »
    No:-( I expect within 28 days will be the norm.

I got an email delayed over CVC19

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭ZombieMed

I got an email delayed over CVC19

Me too. Eventually I guess. Glad to hear from them. Saving my coke wrappers for when the premier league is back. Won an €80 voucher like some of you, not received yet:-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

Check ur spam/junk inboxes if u entered the coke one - emails out at 10:00 this morning

Smiles35 wrote: »
    Won an 80euro JD sports voucher with a coke bottle code.

I did too, does it come by email or in the post?

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Onity

In the post within 28 working days from when you claim it! Still no sign of mine, won on March 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭cvb03

Congratulations, when does the draw take place ?

Any winners from the Avonmore competition? Trip to Florida one?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Priestess101

Any winners from the Avonmore competition? Trip to Florida one?

Nada... although I did win one of the daily prizes from the Mash & Direct 2 comp, still haven't recieved it though.

Just checking any winners for the Volvo XC40 competition for the Independent?

OzKennard wrote: »

Anything back from them? Maybe they have all our numbers blocked for some reason :(

cvb03 wrote: »
    Congratulations, when does the draw take place ?

I'm not sure I think there is daily and weekly draws

Nada... although I did win one of the daily prizes from the Mash & Direct 2 comp, still haven't recieved it though.

Oohh well done. Nice to get something.

• Advertisement

Anything back from them? Maybe they have all our numbers blocked for some reason :(

Nothing at all.
    I've now sent two emails but still nothing.
    In the current climate, they may be limited resources to respond, but still wonder are they blocking numbers?

Smiles35 wrote: »
    Won an 80euro JD sports voucher with a coke bottle code.

Mine came today by courier, I assume it can it be used on line as stores closed

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Daddydaycare1

Just checking any winners for the Volvo XC40 competition for the Independent?

I was wondering the same - I had a few entries in for it. My slogan wasn't great though.
    I think it took them a long time to announce the Volvo winner in 2019 too so maybe they're still going through the entries..
    Hopefully it's not over!

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭mrskinner

The winner of the Irish Independent Volvo XC40 competition has been revealed. Thanks to the many readers who submitted their entries. Congratulations to the lucky winner of the Volvo XC40 - Mr. Robinson from Nenagh.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭DebJZ

Just posting on an issue with the McGuigan's wine comp. Some people seem to be unable to send the text.
    TEXT COMPETITION. MCGUIGAN WINES
    Win a 12 day trip to Australia for 2 adults.
    1 entry per person per day.
    TEXT charged at standard network rates.

TEXT - MCGUIGAN to 51203
    Closing date 31st. MAY 2020.
    Amzie wrote: »
    Anyone having trouble with the txt not going through?
    foreverme wrote: »
    No. My entry went though fine just now.
    DebJZ wrote: »
    Yeah, mine didn't go through either, or my partners. Maybe it's the network we're on. I don't know.
    Mine did for this, I’m on gomo. But for tv3 comp it didn’t
    Amzie wrote: »
    I'm with virgin mobile maybe thats why :(
    DebJZ wrote: »
    I'm with Tesco so that can't be the problem then. I'll get my sis to try it, she's with Virgin too.

My sister just entered fine and she is on Three Mobile (mistakenly thought she was with Virgin).
    Anyone else have any idea why some people don't seem to be able to send the text?
    Might it be a problem with Tesco and Virgin Mobile or could our numbers be blocked for another reason?
    Just wondering what the reason might be. A year's supply of wine, it's a helluva prize. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

According to the reply the prize is now a year's supply of MCGuigan wine.
    Text goes through no problem. Three (3) costumer.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭DebJZ

According to the reply the prize is now a year's supply of MCGuigan wine.
    Text goes through no problem. Three (3) costumer.
    Yeah. My sis is on Three and she entered no problem. I don't enter many of these text comps so I don't think I'd be blocked for some nefarious reason. Tis' a mystery. Good luck anyway, be great if someone on here won.
    Lockdown sorted. Lol.

I won a Now TV Sky Sports pass with Coca Cola if anyone wants please pm

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Daddydaycare1

I won a Now TV Sky Sports pass with Coca Cola if anyone wants please pm

Well done - I thought this comp ended on April 12th. Did you enter after the 12th?
    Good to hear people are winning something!

• Advertisement

Well done - I thought this comp ended on April 12th. Did you enter after the 12th?
    Good to hear people are winning something!

You can still enter to win a stadium tour, think it was extended

I won the pass on 13th of April after a few enteries also won JD sports gift card which is only available to use in stores

Advertisement