Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Discussion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Just got the call for the Coke competition. Have been texting GIFT every day. I do it different times each day sometimes early but mostly after 5. I did the 5 entries every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Onity

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Just got the call for the Coke competition. Have been texting GIFT every day. I do it different times each day sometimes early but mostly after 5. I did the 5 entries every day.

Same! Did the 5 entries every day since it opened and just got a call this morning - thanks OP :)

My texts to 50400 are another story however, going to contact them now to see if they'll sort it out. I only ever text the allowed amount, so it's not like I'm spamming them, but I'd say once a year I randomly stop receiving any replies and end up having to contact someone to unblock me again!

Onity wrote: »
    Same! Did the 5 entries every day since it opened and just got a call this morning - thanks OP :)

My texts to 50400 are another story however, going to contact them now to see if they'll sort it out. I only ever text the allowed amount, so it's not like I'm spamming them, but I'd say once a year I randomly stop receiving any replies and end up having to contact someone to unblock me again!
    I'm getting replies from the 50400. Except for tesco one because they changed it last week to just one entry although before that it was every day and it says on the terms on the website every day one entry allowed

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ladymary

Onity wrote: »

Onity
    what number do you use to get unblocked pls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭smallgarden

I've stopped getting replies from Christmas one now as well. Is anyone receiving reply to Christmas one. Still no luck with the Coke one, must be the only one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Onity

ladymary wrote: »
    Onity
    what number do you use to get unblocked pls

It used to be info@return2sender.ie, but when I emailed them today I got a delivery status notification failure auto-reply.. I then searched the Coca Cola comp Ts&Cs, which list a contact address registered to Return2Sender, so I went to their website and copied my email into their contact form here: https://return2sender.ie/contact (though I'm guessing the contact from is also tied to the same address info@return2sender.ie)
    No idea if it'll work though, will let you know!

I've stopped getting replies from Christmas one now as well. Is anyone receiving reply to Christmas one. Still no luck with the Coke one, must be the only one

I got a reply from the Christmas one today but not tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭snowgal

I got a reply from the Christmas one today but not tesco

me too. Maybe the Christmas one stops if you go over the allowed entries limit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Deirdre5

Still receieved no call for the Coke one, I misunderstood the instructions in the beginning though and thought I could enter as much as i liked every day, I'm afraid I'm disqualified now!

Deirdre5 wrote: »
    Still receieved no call for the Coke one, I misunderstood the instructions in the beginning though and thought I could enter as much as i liked every day, I'm afraid I'm disqualified now!

I would imagine ur not disqualified, theres probably 100s entering every day. Just do it the 5 times a day now. Each day is a new draw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Deirdre5

I would imagine ur not disqualified, theres probably 100s entering every day. Just do it the 5 times a day now. Each day is a new draw

yeah it's quite easy to go over the 5 times as well if you're not paying attention so it would take a lot of their time to disqualify people.
    I just really want to win this one as it seems quite doable, a lot of people winning, and planning to put it towards my mum's Christmas pressie :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I'm dreaming of winning the piano competition that was posted, Universe if you are listening 'pick me' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ladymary

ya i received reply from both GIFT and CHRISTMAS just now

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

ladymary wrote: »
    ya i received reply from both GIFT and CHRISTMAS just now

Got the christmas reply today too

pc7 wrote: »
    Got the christmas reply today too

What about tesco that's the one that seems to have stopped.

What about tesco that's the one that seems to have stopped.

It said I can only enter once

It said I can only enter once

I know that's why I'm asking because originally it was letting us enter each day and it says in the terms you can enter once a day

I know that's why I'm asking because originally it was letting us enter each day and it says in the terms you can enter once a day

oh sorry, I think I got that the first time I tried again on it, I had whatapp'd the christmas one Friday and only got reply today

oh sorry, I think I got that the first time I tried again on it, I had whatapp'd the christmas one Friday and only got reply today

There's the 2 different Christmas ones so it's confusing trying to keep track of them all

There's the 2 different Christmas ones so it's confusing trying to keep track of them all

Ah ok! :D Here's hoping we win!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 RJ12345

Did anyone else win the M&Ms One4All voucher a few weeks ago and have you received it if so? I haven’t received mine and I’m not sure what to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 86,928 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

AndOne wrote: »
    Won the 50400 MANDMS one for all voucher. Thanks OP

Did you receive yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,900 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I'm dreaming of winning the piano competition that was posted, Universe if you are listening 'pick me' :)

*hovers hands with good vibes and positive energy* :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭smallgarden

It's the Christmas to 50400 I'm not getting text replies to or Tesco replies. I'm getting replies from Gift to 50100

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭DontBanMe

MsStote wrote: »
    UK Entry but addresspal users may be interested

Christmas Giveaway: Your Chance To Win A Sonos One Speaker And Pro-Ject T1 Turntable! You can select "I just want to Enter the Giveaway", the purple button to enter an email and country.

The page won't load fully so I can't see the comp at all :(

Sometimes they have a link to click if the page doesn't load, but I don't see it here, anyone else spot it?

Really impressed with the GIFT comp. I got the call Monday morning saying that I won. I got the voucher code that afternoon. I ordered a Dunnes voucher with it Monday night and it arrived by courier DPD today. I think in the current climate a dunnes voucher is the safest thing to get. Even though its €2.50 to pay for administration fees its definitely a great prize.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

Really impressed with the GIFT comp. I got the call Monday morning saying that I won. I got the voucher code that afternoon. I ordered a Dunnes voucher with it Monday night and it arrived by courier DPD today. I think in the current climate a dunnes voucher is the safest thing to get. Even though its €2.50 to pay for administration fees its definitely a great prize.

Just make sure you keep the gift card after you use it as they refunded me an out of stock item back to the card...had to fish it out of the bin!! Thankfully it was at the top :D

jellybear wrote: »
    Just make sure you keep the gift card after you use it as they refunded me an out of stock item back to the card...had to fish it out of the bin!! Thankfully it was at the top :D

Was that online or instote

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Gormal

DontBanMe wrote: »
    The page won't load fully so I can't see the comp at all :(

Sometimes they have a link to click if the page doesn't load, but I don't see it here, anyone else spot it?

Loading fine for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Here's a question from the Sports Joe Quiz no. 250:

"In what country are the 2021 Olympics in Tokyo taking place?"

Come on, Joe. You can do better than that.

Advertisement