Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Stephykavanagh

Onity wrote: »
    I'm with Vodafone and I've stopped getting replies too. Usually happens randomly about once a year and then I email return2sender who unblock me, but can't get through to anyone this time to fix it, which is annoying :/

I have tried to contact them a few times and no reply. Usually when I contact them they fix it within a day

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Onity

GipsyMoth wrote: »
    Has anyone been charged for these text comps my phone bill is extraordinarily high

Ive checked and it is saying it from texts , The only thing ive done different last month is enter these texts

This shows the breakdown of prices for texts to 5XXXX numbers:
    https://www.comreg.ie/premium-rate/about-premium-rate-services/what-are-premium-rate-services/

You can also enter the number here: https://www.comreg.ie/industry/licensing/numbering/sms-search/
    and it will give you the name of the service provider and contact details if you want to contact them!
    I have tried to contact them a few times and no reply. Usually when I contact them they fix it within a day

Same! I've just used the link above to check the service provider for 50400, and it lists account.queries@theengagehub.com as the contact address. I've emailed them in the past but was always redirected to return2sender, so I'll let you know if they reply!

Welp. After I explained to them that emails no longer deliver to info@return2sender.ie:

"Unfortunately we are unable to assist you with this.
    Please direct all queries regarding this to: info@return2sender.ie

Kind Regards,

Customer Support"

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭macguru

Welp. After I explained to them that emails no longer deliver to info@return2sender.ie:

"Unfortunately we are unable to assist you with this.
    Please direct all queries regarding this to: info@return2sender.ie

Kind Regards,

Customer Support"

:rolleyes:

https://return2sender.ie/contact/

Return2Sender
    3rd Floor Marine House,
    Clanwilliam Place,
    Dublin 2,
    D02FY24
    T: +353 1 4414558

M

macguru wrote: »

Already tried that a while back when the problem started but no reply there either! :o

• Advertisement

Already tried that a while back when the problem started but no reply there either! :o

M

M

Sorry - also meant to say that I've tried calling them before (on the phone that doesn't receive replies, and from a different number just to be sure) when I got no response via email, but the number isn't recognised so the call doesn't even go through! So bizarre. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭smallgarden

I've tweeted cococola and will see what they say

• Registered Users Posts: 10,412 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Are ye still getting replies from ROCHER?
    Mine stopped a couple of days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Are ye still getting replies from ROCHER?
    Mine stopped a couple of days ago.

ROCHER was only one entry so if you went over that, it's probably why it stopped.

• Advertisement

A few of the comps were only one entry so that is why some comps will stop sending replies. The rocher one says one entry per household so I guess that means one entry per mobile number, because they are not going to k iw when ur entering that ur wife, partners, sister etc is in the same house just by mobile number.
    The tesco one was only one entry aswell even though on the terms it said one daily entry and also at the start it said one overall entry so I think that was what it should have been.
    The shop and STAYCATION ones are daily. The others recently then are one off entries too. It does say in the rules you can be barred if you don't follow the rules. My advice is always read the terms of any comps that have them. The 2 WhatsApp ones are daily too.

I thought it said one per day for some reason. Must have got it mixed up.
    Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 OzKennard

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    ROCHER was only one entry so if you went over that, it's probably why it stopped.

There are two ROCHER text comps going

ROCHER to 51777, (at a cost) to with €100 Supervalu voucher.
    Enter once a day everyday unitl 30/12
    Details on the Supervalu website

ROCHER and Name to 50400 to win a hamper (or similar I cant remember)
    One off entry

Personally I just find it strange that any comp run by Return2sender seems to stop working for me. The fact that a number of people here, myself included, have been unable to make contact with them by phone, email, facebook or twitter seems unusual. Anyone fancy a walk to Clanwilliam Place? (JOKING!!)

Oh, I'm right so. It's the 51777 one that's stopped replying to me.

Oh, I'm right so. It's the 51777 one that's stopped replying to me.

The 51777 is one entry perhousehold:
    "To enter:
    No purchase necessary.
    Only one entry per household.
    Text ‘ROCHER’ to 51777. No purchase necessary. Mobile phone required and consumers will be charged the standard network rate message."
    http://www.ferrero-competitions.com/musgravescomp/

OzKennard wrote: »
    There are two ROCHER text comps going

ROCHER to 51777, (at a cost) to with €100 Supervalu voucher.
    Enter once a day everyday unitl 30/12
    Details on the Supervalu website

ROCHER and Name to 50400 to win a hamper (or similar I cant remember)
    One off entry

Personally I just find it strange that any comp run by Return2sender seems to stop working for me. The fact that a number of people here, myself included, have been unable to make contact with them by phone, email, facebook or twitter seems unusual. Anyone fancy a walk to Clanwilliam Place? (JOKING!!)
    The 51777 says 1 entry not 1 a day

The 51777 says 1 entry not 1 a day

I could nearly swear it originally said once per day. I always check the T&C's and it's unlike me to forget.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 OzKennard

I could nearly swear it originally said once per day. I always check the T&C's and it's unlike me to forget.

It says one entry per household so you're correct.

I don't think it did because I only entered the once and I always check the terms so I know which ones are daily as I hate to miss out a day entry. But I could be wrong. Or it could be like the Coke one for tesco that had once a day and just one entry in the terms which was obviously just a copy and paste of the terms from one of the other comp. Maybe they edited

Today is the last day for the 2 whatsapp ones win and Christmas for centra and supervalu. I didn't get delivery report for one of today's so it might have finished yesterday like the Coke one. Or they're blocking me from more competitions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Stephykavanagh

I won a €5 lifestyle sports voucher to use online if anyone would like it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I won a €5 lifestyle sports voucher to use online if anyone would like it?

Me please... if it is still available?:)

I'll drop you a pm

Weird one from SHOP today.
    Got a reply saying "please text VALID within five minutes to complete your entry".
    I did that and next reply was "you can only enter once per mobile".

Weird one from SHOP today.
    Got a reply saying "please text VALID within five minutes to complete your entry".
    I did that and next reply was "you can only enter once per mobile".
    I got that too, never seen that before. The terms for these ones definitely had one daily entry allowed

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭ZombieMed

I got that too, never seen that before. The terms for these ones definitely had one daily entry allowed

Me too. I've entered every day religiously and usually do it early in the day. Maybe that set off some alarms, they're making sure the entries aren't automated.

Coca cola are looking into the lack of response/possibly blocked for 50400, will let yous know what they say.

Coca cola are looking into the lack of response/possibly blocked for 50400, will let yous know what they say.

Let me know the contact details and I'll also email them.

M

Let me know the contact details and I'll also email them.

M

consumer.response@cchellenic.com

DopeTech wrote: »
    Surely it has a breakdown of which ones cost and how much? Do you have a certain amount of sms each month? Perhaps you went over that. 50400 and 50100 are both free text.

The 51777 and 51203 are both charged at a standard rate text, if you are on Pay as you go with no text included that can be 13c per text.

M

• Advertisement

The 51777 and 51203 are both charged at a standard rate text, if you are on Pay as you go with no text included that can be 13c per text.

M

What competition was 51203

Advertisement