Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Onity

I'm with Vodafone and got no reply from texting just "MULLER" so I guess you must need a name?

On the plus side, my Heineken Dry January pack just arrived so I'm having a sneaky lunchtime beer!

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭magicray

I'm with three, just text Muller and my name and no reply, I hope I'm not blocked :(

Onity wrote: »
    On the plus side, my Heineken Dry January pack just arrived so I'm having a sneaky lunchtime beer!

I got an email to say I won one of these too, what did you get ?

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭ZombieMed

Think it's 31 Heineken 0.0. Don't know if bottles or cans. I didn't get a text or the pack yet Onity:(

ZombieMed wrote: »
    Think it's 31 Heineken 0.0. Don't know if bottles or cans. I didn't get a text or the pack yet Onity:(

It's 31 300ml cans of the 0.0 in a very cool advent-style pack with a handle on it for carrying! Delivered by courier with a call to say he was outside.

• Advertisement

Thanks Onity!

I'm on three. I sent a message to the service provider of the comp regarding the lack of replies to the entries.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

magicray wrote: »
    I'm with three, just text Muller and my name and no reply, I hope I'm not blocked :(

I'm with Three too. Just texted in and received an answer. Only one entry per phone number.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

My partner just entered and he is Eir the same as me. He texted Muller and his name and he got a reply.

Onity wrote: »
    It's 31 300ml cans of the 0.0 in a very cool advent-style pack with a handle on it for carrying! Delivered by courier with a call to say he was outside.
    Thanks that sounds great

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭cbee20

That's the one. How did you find it? You should put it on the main comp page too.

Was shopping online on tesco.ie on a laptop and the ad appeared for the comp. Tried to find it on the mobile app in order to take a screenshot but it wasn't there.
    Yes, it seems you need your name in order to get a reply. Tried on an old phone using my name and the reply came in.. Tried it on my regular phone first without the name and then with the name but no replies.......

Comps on the main page now.

• Advertisement

I'm with Three too. Just texted in and received an answer. Only one entry per phone number.

My housemate is on Three and texted MULLER with no name and got a reply

• Registered Users Posts: 10,410 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I'm with Three. Tried with and without my name. No reply to either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 RJ12345

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did anyone who won from MandMs get their gift card yet, I know An Post is slow at the moment

Did you ever receive your gift card? I contacted a number I found several times in December and was told it should have been sent but I never got mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,410 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I'd been ignoring calls all day from an English number as I assumed they were some kind of spam.
    Turns out I've won a €100 SuperValu voucher from the Ferrero Rocher text comp. Don't know why they are using an English company.
    Great start to the year.
    Thanks a million to the poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,380 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

RJ12345 wrote: »
    Did you ever receive your gift card? I contacted a number I found several times in December and was told it should have been sent but I never got mine.

No my uncle won but got nothing yet

Just thought I'd mention here, flyefit are offering their online class videos free to non-members during the lockdown. There's a great range if you're looking for something to do. Flyefit.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Abridgett

Won the Heineken 00 and also the Peroni Panettone competitions. Good start to the year. Thanks to whoever posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭maniac2003

Won one of the sv vouchers with ferrero rochet, good start to year

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭MsStote

I won my second Woman's way competition. Good to know you can double dip so to speak it was for the Neven Maguire's cookbook, which is my first cook book :D and I love it! Thank you to whomever posted it!

Oh and I won my first gleam competition woo

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭EletricMan

Re the MULLER to 50400 my wife and I both on Vodafone sent the the text, I got no response while she did. I must be blocked for whatever reason. Very strange.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,504 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

MsStote wrote: »

Which one was it?

For the muller comp, for people who have an iphone, were you successful or unsuccessful getting a reply

For the muller comp, for people who have an iphone, were you successful or unsuccessful getting a reply

My hubby has an iphone, he didn't get a reply I have an android and didn't get one either - we both text Muller and our name

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

I won my second Woman's way competition. Good to know you can double dip so to speak it was for the Neven Maguire's cookbook, which is my first cook book :D and I love it! Thank you to whomever posted it!

I won twice aswell with maybe a year in between. Congratulations

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Lo_La

I have an iphone and got a reply straight away, vodafone network

Lo_La wrote: »
    I have an iphone and got a reply straight away, vodafone network

I have an iPhone but didn't get a reply, with Vodafone too

Thanks Lo_la and magicray. The prize is an apple watch that is only compatible with iphones. I didn't think there was a way to check handset type in sms but thought maybe they weeded out entries that way. Guess not though if android users do get a response too.

Lads your device type is not sent via SMS lol

Lads your device type is not sent via SMS lol

Thanks i know that, we just looking looking for differences and similarities.

• Advertisement

Thanks i know that, we just looking looking for differences and similarities.

It's probably due to demand, as in they are receiving a ton of messages and their system is not receiving them all as they are a certain amount they can receive each second. Slightly unlikely due to the scale but a possibility. McCain had technical difficulties a lil while back so ya know.

Question on a different topic. I was meant to receive a hamper on like the 22nd of Dec as a prize. The drink in it was "broken" by the courier and never delivered. I was contacted by the sender back then and they said they would hope to send it some time in the new year. I have not had any word since. I feel awkward messaging as with the lockdown a lot has changed. When is it appropriate to message them and ask what is happening?

Advertisement