Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭magicray

ZombieMed wrote: »
    Thanks Onity!

I'm on three. I sent a message to the service provider of the comp regarding the lack of replies to the entries.

ZombieMed just wondering did you ever hear back, I tried again and no reply yet I did get a reply to the pepsi comp to 50400 posted over on the main comp page - its bizarre really

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Re the Belvita text competition:

“Purchase is necessary in the Republic of Ireland. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the Prize.
    A mobile phone and a valid bank account are required.”

Just something to be aware of....

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭ZombieMed

magicray wrote: »
    ZombieMed just wondering did you ever hear back, I tried again and no reply yet I did get a reply to the pepsi comp to 50400 posted over on the main comp page - its bizarre really

No I didn't, really not holding my breath considering the runaround others got. I did get a reply to the pepsi text. It's an iphone only prize too and I'm android so less interested.

@SmallTeapot, I mentioned that in the original post. Nothing about it on the advertising until you check terms and conditions though. Kind of bad form I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭magicray

Thanks ZombiMed, suppose if we are back getting replies we are not blocked :D

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭rebelle

No I didn't, really not holding my breath considering the runaround others got. I did get a reply to the pepsi text. It's an iphone only prize too and I'm android so less interested.

Isn't the Pepsi prize a Tesco voucher? Why do you think it's an iphone only prize?

• Advertisement

rebelle wrote: »
    Isn't the Pepsi prize a Tesco voucher? Why do you think it's an iphone only prize?

I was talking to magicray about the muller prize but referred to the recent Pepsi one in the middle. The muller prize is an apple watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,686 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

maniac2003 wrote: »
    <SNIPPED>

AVOID. Joined months ago and just getting a raft of spam to refer others. Not one proper draw yes.

I cancelled last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

I was just thinking about the text comps and how some of us seem to get "blocked " some times. I just saw the new text comp there a few minutes ago and was just going to enter. Then I thought maybe that is the issue. Usually if I see a comp posted I'll entry as soon as it goes up. So maybe if alot see it and then enter within a few minutes it may be flagging on the system. Alot of T&cs say no group entries so even though we are all entering separately if say even 20 and I'm sure quite possibly alot higher enter within a few minutes it would raise a flag.

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I was just thinking about the text comps and how some of us seem to get "blocked " some times. I just saw the new text comp there a few minutes ago and was just going to enter. Then I thought maybe that is the issue. Usually if I see a comp posted I'll entry as soon as it goes up. So maybe if alot see it and then enter within a few minutes it may be flagging on the system. Alot of T&cs say no group entries so even though we are all entering separately if say even 20 and I'm sure quite possibly alot higher enter within a few minutes it would raise a flag.

That's a good theory. It's single entry per mobile also. Think I'll leave it a while to enter:)

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Deirdre5

Think I might be blocked from 50100, got no reply when i texted belvitarecharge. Is there a way to fix this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,503 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Deirdre5 wrote: »
    Think I might be blocked from 50100, got no reply when i texted belvitarecharge. Is there a way to fix this?

Neither did I and never had a problem before

fritzelly wrote: »
    Neither did I and never had a problem before

Did you buy it aswell because if you did come out you need a receipt predating the entry time the terms say.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,377 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I got no reply with Three from the Muller Tesco 50400 competition

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Steph1234

I hadn't got replies from 50400 in a few months, then got one for the most recent comp. Very strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I’m not getting replies with 50400 either... however I noticed the following on the Muller competition terms and conditions page

“The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received, not delivered, incomplete, indecipherable, or not in accordance with the entry instructions. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed or that are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, operator error, handset MMS incompatibility issues, messaging loss, delays or billing issues or any other reasons beyond its control. The mobile provider running the mobile element of this Campaign is Service Provider (SP) Dunnhumby (01) 4769634”

Does this company control the 50400 number I wonder....🀔

• Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I got a reply from the Pepsi (Text TASTE) on Saturday but no reply to the Muller one. Working occasionally

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Cat101

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if there was a pull out in last weeks Irish Examiner, for the years entrants to the photo Competition....I didnt get out on Saturday to see it.

I entered it throughout the year and if there was a supplement with the photos, I'd love to get my hands on it....if anyone has it I will send a stamped addressed envelope for it..

Thanks in advance
    Cat

My Partner got a reply from the last Muller comp but not this one. Really can't figure it out, he did get a reply for the last 2 text comps. Not sure why some comps are giving replies and others not. He is with Eir.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭EletricMan

For the Muller comp I received no reply on Vodafone, second phone on three I received reply. Is it a Vodafone issue.

EletricMan wrote: »
    For the Muller comp I received no reply on Vodafone, second phone on three I received reply. Is it a Vodafone issue.

My partner is Eir and got no reply

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭JohnChadwick

Is the avonmore slimline comp possible to enter every day with the same carton code?

I've seen those cartons stacked beside each other in the supermarket and numerous cartons would have the same 6 digit code...

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭imfml

Is the avonmore slimline comp possible to enter every day with the same carton code?

I've seen those cartons stacked beside each other in the supermarket and numerous cartons would have the same 6 digit code...

Works for me each day with same code.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭JohnChadwick

Sorry. This Belvita promotion is only open from 01/01/2021 to 31/01/2021.

Got this response today despite the t and Cs say its open until 07/02. Tried again and no response.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭rebelle

Sorry. This Belvita promotion is only open from 01/01/2021 to 31/01/2021.

Got this response today despite the t and Cs say its open until 07/02. Tried again and no response.

I got the same response. Strange seeing as it says the last weekly entries are from the 01/02/21 to 07/02/21 with a draw on the 8th

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭macguru

"https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...71866226238425

Win Airpods with Hula Hoops"

I keep getting invalid entry when I try to put in my details after getting a decent score 231, anyone else having this issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭maniac2003

Anyone have much luck with the dubarry crossword?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭lucalux

Doing it now, making some headway, let me know which ones you're stuck on or PM if you like?

Not entering myself but I can help if you're missing some answers. What are you looking for still?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭lucalux

Not entering myself but I can help if you're missing some answers. What are you looking for still?

I'm doubting some of mine as always, the middle is just giving me some second thoughts, can I ask you if you got DROLL for 20 Across?
    Also, JIHAD for 13 down, or SPILL for 14 Down, and JESTS for 13 Across?!

Thanks!

• Advertisement

lucalux wrote: »
    I'm doubting some of mine as always, the middle is just giving me some second thoughts, can I ask you if you got DROLL for 20 Across?
    Also, JIHAD for 13 down, or SPILL for 14 Down, and JESTS for 13 Across?!

Thanks!

yes to all of those.

Advertisement