Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭TheJet

jules86 wrote: »
    Code comes by email then.

How long were you waiting for email with code. I filled out the form last week and haven’t heard anything yet

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Abridgett

Just had a delivery of a hamper from the “Thanks a thousand” promotion. Lots of nice things like crisps, chocolate, tea, brown bread, flapjacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭magicray

Congratulations enjoy every bit of it , nice to get a surprise in the post :D

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭jules86

TheJet wrote: »
    How long were you waiting for email with code. I filled out the form last week and haven’t heard anything yet

Did you check your spam? I wasn't waiting too long a day max I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭DopeTech

jules86 wrote: »
    Did you check your spam? I wasn't waiting too long a day max I'd say.

I'm still waiting on a reply too. Filled in the form a few weeks ago now. Thanks again to the poster who donated it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭JohnChadwick

Anyone have an idea of what you can do if you are not getting replies from 50400...?

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Moving2017

Anyone have an idea of what you can do if you are not getting replies from 50400...?

Is it all texts or just some?

I find for some competitions I don’t get a reply but from others I do.

Moving2017 wrote: »
    Is it all texts or just some?

I find for some competitions I don’t get a reply but from others I do.

It's all of them. Get replies from 50100 comps but none from 50400...

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭ZombieMed

I got a reply today for the GARDEN comp I posted yesterday, seemed like it accepted the entry today, it also said one entry per mobile. I take that to mean that it didn't get my entry yesterday but today's is valid.

It's all of them. Get replies from 50100 comps but none from 50400...

I’d question your network provider first and see what they say.

I seem to get some replies and some non replies, still no reply from the GARDEN competition

• Advertisement

I’d question your network provider first and see what they say.

I seem to get some replies and some non replies, still no reply from the GARDEN competition

No responses from any 50400 comps and have tried on a few of my families phones too. Not sure it's anything to do with network provider but worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

No responses from any 50400 comps and have tried on a few of my families phones too. Not sure it's anything to do with network provider but worth a shot.

I wonder has it got to do with if you leave a space after your name or not? I tried no space and got a reply

I wonder has it got to do with if you leave a space after your name or not? I tried no space and got a reply

Are they all the same network?

I received a reply from the GARDEN competition today but hadn’t previously.

All phones I tried are the same network actually ya.

Does the GARDEN comp need a name?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

All phones I tried are the same network actually ya.

Does the GARDEN comp need a name?

Yeah, I had sent it when first posted and didn't get a reply, just did it again now and did. Maybe retry.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I just got a reply from this after adding my name saying entry confirmed and one entry per number - had previously tried without my name.

GBX wrote: »
    I just got a reply from this after adding my name saying entry confirmed and one entry per number - had previously tried without my name.

I was the opposite, I didn’t get a reply with my name but did without it.

Maybe it doesn’t matter either way!

Ya have tried 4 different phones and no replies on any of them for GARDEN. Get no replies for entries to 50400 for 'CRUNCH', 'CHEESATEES John Chadwick', 'MULLER John Chadwick', etc. either...

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Condaris

Thanks to the op for the KitKat competition..finally got the €50 :)
    Also no joy with the 50400 number , iv emailed and called the company on the t&cs but no joy..
    On another note, has anyone any idea how you could send a text to the 6_ _ _ _ text to win uk comps?
    They always fail from my mobile ..I'm sure there has to be a way to enter??

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭ZombieMed

Condaris wrote: »
    Also no joy with the 50400 number , iv emailed and called the company on the t&cs but no joy..
    On another note, has anyone any idea how you could send a text to the 6_ _ _ _ text to win uk comps?

?? Since they're UK only premium numbers and you need to be a UK resident to enter, you'll need a UK mobile to enter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭jules86

Just got a call to say I won the Helmans vegan competition,

It was 50100 competition I also get no replies from 50400 competitions

Yea, know 4 others who won the 3 months Spotify - some of the links are for a web form called Coca Cola Prize Handling to redeem prize but 1 link was directly to Spotify to redeem the code.

All 3 who entered details on Coca Cola Prize handling got no response, yet.

And the last 1 with a code and a direct link to Spotify didn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭macguru

Yea, know 4 others who won the 3 months Spotify - some of the links are for a web form called Coca Cola Prize Handling to redeem prize but 1 link was directly to Spotify to redeem the code.

All 3 who entered details on Coca Cola Prize handling got no response, yet.

And the last 1 with a code and a direct link to Spotify didn't work.

It does say it can take up to 28 days.

M

Only been about 22 so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Condaris wrote: »
    Congratulations I also won the kit kat comp the first week. I don't think u can enter the English ones with an Irish phone, the same as I doubt they could enter the short codes for the irish comps

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Congratulations I also won the kit kat comp the first week. I don't think u can enter the English ones with an Irish phone, the same as I doubt they could enter the short codes for the irish comps

I think I missed that one, can you share the details please?

I think I missed that one, can you share the details please?

It is an on pack promotion, you have to buy a kit kat or multi pack. The promotional packs have the info on them, it is called win your bills promotion. If you win you have to upload a picture of the receipt and a picture of the barcode. You also have to upload a picture of your ID and proof of address. I had to do all of that before the 50€ was sent by bank transfer.

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    It is an on pack promotion, you have to buy a kit kat or multi pack. The promotional packs have the info on them, it is called win your bills promotion. If you win you have to upload a picture of the receipt and a picture of the barcode. You also have to upload a picture of your ID and proof of address. I had to do all of that before the 50€ was sent by bank transfer.

Thanks! I haven’t been in a store in a while so wouldn’t have spotted them!

Thanks! I haven’t been in a store in a while so wouldn’t have spotted them!
    Just be sure to keep the packaging and receipts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

Would anyone have the email address for the woman's way competitions? Thank you :)

Advertisement