Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wisdom teeth removal

• 30-06-2019 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,

Looking for some advice, So my dentist says I need to get all 4 wisdom teeth removed. Top two are unerupted and the bottom 2 are impacted.

She has advised that the top 2, will be easy to do herself however, the bottom two are a bit more complicated and near nerves and thinks its best to refer me to hospital for surgery.

I am wondering if I am going to be refered onwards anyway, is it not better to get all 4 done at one go rather than in stages? Is it cheaper?

The reason I am asking is because of the costs, I really dont have any savings and I also have no healthcare, so I am trying to be smart about my choices.

Should I wait and get healthcare and then opt for the surgery? Not sure how it all works atall.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Its 800 euro get all 4 out under sedation with an oral surgeon....best plan, its will cost more to have them done in stages as it takes more time.

Advertisement