Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insanity + Weight Training. New me after Summer

Options
  • 30-06-2019 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

I have to say I am a big fan of Insanity program. 5 years ago I have lost 25kg (55lbs). Now I got lazy, at work eating too much chocolates.
    I need change.

I am 32, 64kg (141lbs) and 167cm. Can not fit in old clothes. I really really need to go down with my weight

Hopefully Insanity will hep me again.
    Starting tomorrow!

Regards

Eliza

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭elizunia87

Day 1

Training done: 45 min Upper Body Insanity with Shaun T. Weight training, with dumbbells and barbel , mixed with cardio.

Diet:
    Dark chocolate -60g
    2 eggs
    1 baked slice of Salmon , broccoli
    1 Apple, half of plain bagel

feel amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

elizunia87 wrote: »
    Day 1

Training done: 45 min Upper Body Insanity with Shaun T. Weight training, with dumbbells and barbel , mixed with cardio.

Diet:
    Dark chocolate -60g
    2 eggs
    1 baked slice of Salmon , broccoli
    1 Apple, half of plain bagel

feel amazing!

Is that an entire days food?

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Is that an entire days food?

Yes it was.
    It is around 1200kcal but i drink a lot of coffee with Milk. Just for two months i wił try to be restric Max 1500kcal slowly increasing after summer.

Thank you for the comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

elizunia87 wrote: »
    Yes it was.
    It is around 1200kcal but i drink a lot of coffee with Milk. Just for two months i wił try to be restric Max 1500kcal slowly increasing after summer.

Thank you for the comment.

Say 1200 cal. And your workout burns maybe 700. That means you’re living on 500 calories. That’s gonna do you more harm than good. And at that, I doubt there’s 1200 in what you described. Prob less

Day 2

Max Cardio Conditionig done.
    It is probably the thoughest from all the insanity workouts, 55 min of high intensity exercises.
    Many of them could not manage, many of them modified. But it is done.

Diet :

A lot of dark chocolate. 81 and 75%. Almost 100 gram in Total. Could not resist. Love too much.

Banana

Rice cake around 6

1 lamb chop cooked by my Husband

After training : avocado (Little), egg, cucumber, tomato salad

Overall good day. Took the picture od my belly. Too much FAT. Looking for change, definetly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement