Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any 192's yet?

Comments

Neighbour works for Citroen and had a nice C5 Aircross parked on his drive. Luckily I was wearing the sunglasses, looks dazzling in white.

It's a fine looking thing and he was very complementary about the hydractive suspension they come with. Hush, the front looks like Dacia Duster, don't tell anybody.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

samih wrote: »
    Neighbour works for Citroen and had a nice C5 Aircross parked on his drive. Luckily I was wearing the sunglasses, looks dazzling in white.

It's a fine looking thing and he was very complementary about the hydractive suspension they come with. Hush, the front looks like Dacia Duster, don't tell anybody.

Forgive me for being pedantic but.....

I think he may have meant 'Progressive Hydraulic Cushions'. Hydractive was a completely different animal and hasn't been around since the C5 Exclusive saloon.

crosstownk wrote: »
    I think he may have meant 'Progressive Hydraulic Cushions'.

Cheers! I woudn't blame my neighbour, it was lazy googling on my part.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

MaceFace wrote: »
    192 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross (I think) this morning on the N7 driving westbound in the outside lane the whole way. Wouldn't pull over for anyone.

Probably a tourist driving, car gone to a rental car company.
    No-one with functioning eyesight would actually buy one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭Trebor176

192 D 3009 in Rialto. It's a small pickup of some description.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Sawv192 DL 54 yesterday given it was donegal I was surprised it was so high 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭ALS

Stopped at the lights today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

192-KY-61 A Lexus ES300H seen at Smyths Toys on the Kinsale Road in Cork on Tuesday afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭ml100

Seems very slow to get off the mark, compared to 172 and 182. Think we've sent out 60 ish cars since Monday. I wonder is the significant reg change to 201 being around the corner holding some people back?

Could be down to the fact that new cars have gotten very expensive, 30k is the new 20k!, plus lots if uncertainty about Brexit, stalling property prices etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

racso1975 wrote: »
    Sawv192 DL 54 yesterday given it was donegal I was surprised it was so high 😂
    Was going to say hope it's an S4 but I suppose not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,297 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Seen my first 192 this morning, a Suzuki Ignis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,815 ✭✭✭creedp

192-KY-61 A Lexus ES300H seen at Smyths Toys on the Kinsale Road in Cork on Tuesday afternoon.

What aisle was in located? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

Saw a 192-D-5xxx Range Rover Sport PHEV

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,318 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Seen my first 192's today. A Peugeot 5008 in green and a Kia Sportage in a light blue 102-OY-102 was its number.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

AMKC wrote: »
    Seen my first 192's today. A Peugeot 5008 in green and a Kia Sportage in a light blue 102-OY-102 was its number.

Nice reg :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Dia_Anseo

Sure that's 9 years old!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭mailforkev

ED825-EDF-B79-D-49-F8-AC7-B-7490-DA6-FCBC9.jpg

The old lad is now driving a new CX-5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,822 ✭✭✭Old diesel

That black exterior/cream interior on the Mazda looks great

Ms

michellie wrote: »
    Nice reg :)
    Dia_Anseo wrote: »
    Sure that's 9 years old!

Awe lol that should be 192-OY-102.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,152 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Saw 3 192 beemers today. A 3 series and a pair of X3. All of them talking on the phone. We're the do-hickeys that let you talk loudly with your phone stuck on something, still optional on the new models?

• Advertisement
    Ms

Probably a tourist driving, car gone to a rental car company.
    No-one with functioning eyesight would actually buy one of them.

Just because you do not like it does not been other people don't.

I think they are a lovely looking car. Have you even sat in one? I have and its quiet nice. There engine range could be better do only 1.5 petrol at the moment. It could do with a hybrid or electric model. There was supposed to be a diesel one but don't think it is happening now.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

192 kk 40. Proxy kona. God ugly car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Just because you do not like it does not been other people don't.

I think they are a lovely looking car. Have you even sat in one? I have and its quiet nice.

They look like someone dropped a regular hatchback on top of a SUV from a height.

university-mitsubishi-eclipse-cross-side.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Hedgelayer

Seen a few today around at the Irish Open in Lahinch...

Some nice wheels about thats for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Dia_Anseo

They look like someone dropped a regular hatchback on top of a SUV from a height.

They start at 30k with 160bhp 1.5 petrol and 390 euro road tax. I believe the Irish buyer wont pay anymore than 280 euro road tax now.

But the 8 year warranty will sway buyers intending on keeping it

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭GusGus

Anyone got the actual figures ? I thought Dublin seemed actually quiet high for only a few days .

I guess it depends if the Rental companies bought anything or is it too late ?

Like look at Renault: Clio and Captur both selling very well when two brand new models about to arrive but sure most are going to the rental market .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,822 ✭✭✭Old diesel

247 of those Eclipse cross sold to end of June.

Ms

192 kk 40. Proxy kona. God ugly car.

I think as long as its not the basic model its a good looking car although the interior quality is a bit of a let down . Could do with some soft touch plastics.

Its a beauty and looks great in that colour. I actually think there could be loads of Honda Civic buyers that would love this too.
    I do agree that the tax is a killer do at 380 euro. Mitsubishi could do with more engines for it.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭vandriver

There's a 192 Audi A6 stickered up as a taxi on my road.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭GusGus

I think as long as its not the basic model its a good looking car although the interior quality is a bit of a let down . Could do with some soft touch plastics.

Its a beauty and looks great in that colour. I actually think there could be loads of Honda Civic buyers that would love this too.
    I do agree that the tax is a killer do at 380 euro. Mitsubishi could do with more engines for it.

I think Beauty might be stretching it . It’s also very black plastic inside . Each to their own I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I got a new 192 last Tuesday. Drive it home. About 40 miles. Haven't driven it since. Won't do so until Tuesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭vickers209

Seen a black nissan qashqai last night driving around wicklow 192 d 52xx

over 5k mark in dub after 6 days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭MidMan25

192 C 5 - Blue sporty Yaris :D

Ms

Seen a white 192 Skoda Kodiaq today. Looked like it had only left the dealer. It was spotless and the tyres were gleaming black and shiny.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

I got a new 192 last Tuesday. Drive it home. About 40 miles. Haven't driven it since. Won't do so until Tuesday.

That's a lie, you went and got pizza in it the on Thursday. :pac:;):D

Seen a white 192 Skoda Kodiaq today. Looked like it had only left the dealer. It was spotless and the tyres were gleaming black and shiny.

On its way to get wrapped I hope :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Work colleague arrived in a 192-G Fiesta ST Line this morning. Very nice indeed, smart looking car, great colour too, a gunmetal-ish grey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭GavMan

vandriver wrote: »
    There's a 192 Audi A6 stickered up as a taxi on my road.

I thought them lads couldn't afford to eat...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

GavMan wrote: »

Yep seen a 192 5 series Taxi too although no stickers it had the round disc in both windows.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,993 ✭✭✭griffin100

Seen a 192 Mazda CX-5 today that was so new it had no discs on the windscreen. It did however have a large white van up its backside. Ouch. The owner did not look like a happy bunny.

Truckermal wrote: »
    Yep seen a 192 5 series Taxi too although no stickers it had the round disc in both windows.

Hes a CHAUFFEUR dontchano !;), ie a taxi man whose able to wash himself and keep his mouth shut :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭MidMan25

JoeA3 wrote: »
    Work colleague arrived in a 192-G Fiesta ST Line this morning. Very nice indeed, smart looking car, great colour too, a gunmetal-ish grey.

Those look great, it's a shame the engine choice in Ireland is limited to 85 or 100bhp. The Uk gets 125bhp and 140bhp versions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Nikki Sixx

kooga wrote: »
    192 in cork last night

Mid life crisis car surely

GavMan wrote: »

Some are drug dealers in Dublin

griffin100 wrote: »
    Seen a 192 Mazda CX-5 today that was so new it had no discs on the windscreen. It did however have a large white van up its backside. Ouch. The owner did not look like a happy bunny.

No way of winning there, even with expert repairs it will be seriously devalued

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

White 192 Tuscon (a white Korean SUV anyway!) in Smithfield today. First I've noticed. WH reg with Galway dealer plate surrounds, in Dublin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,676 ✭✭✭mondeo

Seen a 192 6 series Coupe on the M50 earlier. Looked a million Dollars, in black. Nice looking vehicle!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭shanec1928

fiesta ST?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭downtheroad

192 range rover clamped at the Grand Canal last Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭GeneHunt

Seen this on Saturday evening, sorry for the delay on posting.

484821.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement