Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PErsonal loan

Options
  • 01-07-2019 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Last week I got approved for personal loanthen I sent it off a pay slip with my pps number on it and I haven’t heard anything back so far would you no what that is thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Grousey wrote: »
    Last week I got approved for personal loanthen I sent it off a pay slip with my pps number on it and I haven’t heard anything back so far would you no what that is thanks.

Hi Grousey,

Thank you for getting in contact today.

When all requested documentation has been received by our Lending team, they will then issue you with a Docusign (email form to sign and return). When we get this back the funds are usually released within 48 hours.

If you require an update on your application please call our Lending team on 0818 200 334 and an advisor will check this for you.

Many Thanks.

John

Advertisement