Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EIR Mobile Warning

Options
  • 01-07-2019 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭

I reported my wifes new iphone as having no service on Friday Morning.

Since then I've been passed around like a bad joint , nobody can advise or help in Eir, we are leaving the country on Wednesday and EIR are not willing to do anything.

I've been passed around on the customer phone line since 9.30am and no they've just left me hanging , they answered the phone and I've spent the last 10 mins listening to their call centre staff having fun laughing and joking .

I would highly advise that nobody wastes their time with EIR , ive been with them years and this is how they treat their long term customers, no replacement phone , no answers , NOTHING.

I'll have to go out and buy my wife a new phone out of my own pocket now.

Wonderful

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Can you check the sim in another phone to confirm its working?

Was the new iPhone provided by Eir and your wifi moved the old sim into the new phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

I got a new sim in eir shop today.... Still no service.

Feck sake!!

No idea what to do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Its less than 6 month old so i assume under consumer law im entitled to a reppacement in store tomorrow

Advertisement