Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭wawaman

adrian522 wrote: »
    Added, 1 more and we have a 10 team league. Can someone volunteer for commissioner?

My offer still stands to get the numbers for a league

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

wawaman wrote: »
    My offer still stands to get the numbers for a league

Hi, Thanks for the offer but I'd rather not have people in 2 different leagues if at all possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭DM1292

Hi, Thanks for the offer but I'd rather not have people in 2 different leagues if at all possible.

Any chance we can bump someone up to D7 before we draft tomorrow?

I soubt anyone would want to take an orphaned team which has been picked by the computer.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Who hasn't joined yet?

Who hasn't joined yet?

Unsure who it is exactly, but I've PM's everyone on several occasions, got votes on the draft and people have joined. I highly doubt whoever it is will be in touch at this late stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 B65team

I'll gladly be the tribute to join Div 7 if needed.

DM1292 wrote: »
    Unsure who it is exactly, but I've PM's everyone on several occasions, got votes on the draft and people have joined. I highly doubt whoever it is will be in touch at this late stage.

Can you look at the list on the first post and cross check against who has joined and let me know who is missing?

Can you look at the list on the first post and cross check against who has joined and let me know who is missing?

Everyone who I requested an email from has got back to me with their email address, they just never joined.

Everyone who I requested an email from has got back to me with their email address, they just never joined.

so which team is not joined? Can you post a screenshot of who is currently in the league?

so which team is not joined? Can you post a screenshot of who is currently in the league?

Attached.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭roverjoyce

I would be up for joining a league

roverjoyce wrote: »

You able to draft tonight? 8pm

roverjoyce wrote: »

Added, we now have 10 for division 8 so we can go ahead, can I have a volunteer for commisioner?

You able to draft tonight? 8pm

Hi,

As you have received email addresses for all the members of your league I think we can assume they will all join. Can you send an email again to everyone reminding them the draft is tonight and to join before then?

Hi,

As you have received email addresses for all the members of your league I think we can assume they will all join. Can you send an email again to everyone reminding them the draft is tonight and to join before then?

No worries, will get on it at lunch time.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ctdkalf

Added, we now have 10 for division 8 so we can go ahead, can I have a volunteer for commisioner?

I can do it if needs be . What does it entail ?

Hi,

Sent. If he/she doesn't get to me, will we just knock on with 15 people?

Sent. If he/she doesn't get to me, will we just knock on with 15 people?

No you will need to add someone to allow you to draft. One of the guys who volunteered to add a second team maybe?

Ctdkalf wrote: »

Mainly to create the league, setup the settings and organise a poll to agree a draft date.

If you can do this it would be great as you need to draft by Wednesday.

• Advertisement

Mainly to create the league, setup the settings and organise a poll to agree a draft date.

If you can do this it would be great as you need to draft by Wednesday.

I'll set league up. Any settings required or just standard ppr settings ? How can I organise poll?

I'll send you a PM.

Ok. Cheers

No you will need to add someone to allow you to draft. One of the guys who volunteered to add a second team maybe?

Sure. I'll get onto that person this evening if I still haven't heard back.

Division 8 league set up. 7/10 Have joined so far

• Registered Users Posts: 36,355 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Sure. I'll get onto that person this evening if I still haven't heard back.

Hey man, I’ll draft tonight if you’re stuck

I'll send you a PM.

Div 7 is now full & all drafted. All we've to do now is sorry the schedule, yes?

I think so yes. You need to send me the teams and divisions and I'll send you the correct schedule.

I think so yes. You need to send me the teams and divisions and I'll send you the correct schedule.

Boards D7 teams and Divisions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Hi there

I was in Div 7 last year and thought it would be renewed.

There's not draft set. Do I have to rejoin a new league from scratch this year?

Advertisement