Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installer

Options
  • 01-07-2019 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi All. I have a SW 1070 HKC panel, all sensors in place and wiring. Bell and expanders set up. But I need someone to finish off program and setting up system.

Mod snip. OP you need a licenced PSA installer for this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Just a heads up for you, who ever you get to finish out this installation for you has to have a PSA licence, otherwise you could be in trouble.

All companies at this stage are licenced, is it their rates are what you dislike ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ianod

It's really price and what type of system we want in. The alarm is not been listed for the insurance. I have all sensors in, PIRs in, surface contacts in. Each room has it's own zone and the unit has an expander + two RKP. Panel active, bell installed and even panic buttons done. The panel is active, identified the expander and ID on both RKP. PIR's working as well as surface contacts. All I am left with are the inertia sensors SEN-W and SEN-WR. I have installed the older Aritec sensors in the past and they were simple but it just can't seem to get the SEN programmed into the panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Mod

OP you are asking for an illegal service

Please stop

Your options are

Use a contractor
    Or do it yourself, read up on it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ianod

Sorry I did not realize that I was asking for an illegal service.

I will read up on the site

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Ianod wrote:

Thank you.
    You might actually the the help you need here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

Ianod wrote: »

I will read up on the site

Or get someone in the know to do it for you for no financial reward. Like an advisor of sorts.

Advertisement