Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Test

Options
  • 01-07-2019 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Did anyone do a driving test recently in Mallow? If so, could you give me a rough idea of the route you took?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

Hey all,

Did anyone do a driving test recently in Mallow? If so, could you give me a rough idea of the route you took?

Been a while but i did my truck test there. Out the gate (Stop dead as it is a stop sign), straight into the right hand lane, you'll take the 4th (mouse trap bar) or 6th (Heading back towards the city direction) exit. If it's the 4th exit you'll be going up towards Dano's centra, if it's the 6th you'll be heading out past Mallow racecourse and onto Dromahane, you'll do your reversing here.

Advertisement