Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Get £10 off a £25 spend @ Amazon when installing Amazon Assistant [Need Amazon Prime]

• 01-07-2019 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭

Robbed from HUKD.

You need to have PRIME membership.
    Items have to be bought from Amazon themselves.

Get £10 off a £25 spend @ Amazon when installing Amazon Assistant

Copy/pasted terms:

For a limited time, eligible Amazon Prime customers who install Amazon Assistant for the first time between July 01, 2019 and July 14, 2019 will receive a £10 promotional reward off their first eligible purchase of £25 or more on Amazon.co.uk before July 28 2019 (the “Offer”).
    • The Offer is only valid between July 01 2019 and July 14, 2019 at 11:59 p.m (GMT).
    • The Offer only applies to Amazon Prime customers who install Amazon Assistant for the first time between July 01 2019 and July 14, 2019. If you have previously installed Amazon Assistant on any browser, you will not be eligible for this Offer.
    • If you qualify for the Offer, the promotional reward of £10 will be automatically added to your customer account and you can use it for your next qualifying purchase with a value of £25 or more.
    • The promotional reward may only be redeemed against items dispatched from and sold by Amazon at the website www.amazon.co.uk. but not against Amazon devices, alcohol, digital content, baby and infant formula, Amazon Gift Cards, delivery and handling charges, gift wrapping, Warehouse Deals or products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities or products and services sold on any other website, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.co.uk" or "Prime Eligible."
    • This Offer is only available to customers with a trial or paid membership to Amazon Prime or Amazon Student.
    • The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is £10.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,947 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I can confirm that if you have shared your prime account benefits that the £10 is also available to the other folks using it ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

I done this earlier and tried to checkout, didn't see the 10 pounds discount. When I click your link above again it says " Sorry, you are ineligible to participate in the promotion.
    This offer is only valid for new customers. Looks like you have recently used Amazon Assistant. "

Edit - seems it only works on some items, much more limited than suggested in terms

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

This offer is only valid for new customers. Looks like you have recently used Amazon Assistant

Got the same myself.. I have an echo dot, would that be the reason?

Advertisement