Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

20Cent wrote: »
    See yer man called himself Based Spartan.
    His new nickname is not so cool, Cucked Spartan.
    After he was chased away and had a hissy fit.

Really? The video shows he was completely outnumbered and surrounded.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Really? The video shows he was completely outnumbered and surrounded.

And running away. At one stage he tries and fails to smash a window. Sad character.

Another good thing antifa do is show that these intimidating characters are actually weak cowards when confronted. All mouth no Spartan so to speak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭MarquisDeSad

mynamejeff wrote: »
    re reg poster makes snarky comment because they cant point out the actual problem with the post .

it just feels wrong to the far left carbon copy opinion that has been created fro them ,

next time you re reg get your own opinion with it will ya , theres enough libtardbots here already

Lol 'libtard'. Yawn...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

See yer man called himself Based Spartan.
    His new nickname is not so cool, Cucked Spartan.
    After he was chased away and had a hissy fit.

Did you come up with that new nickname?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭MarquisDeSad

So just to be clear, you prescribe to the view that to be proud to be white is bad, but pride to be brown/black is something to be celebrated? Such an arbitrary rule sounds kind of racist to me.

You see, you where doing well when you admitted how stupifyingly ignorant your previous post was.

Now your rowing back. The man turned up to a far right rally. Just so you don't get confused 'A FAR RIGHT RALLY'. I used capitals to emphasise that. I can only assume the position you've taken is from depth of ignorance and perhaps innocence. White Nationalism does not equal white pride.

Ps. I know your last post was some attempt at sarcasm. Doesn't change the fact that your embarrassing yourself and continue to do so.

• Advertisement

Did you come up with that new nickname?

Unfortunately not.
    It's a good one though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

So just to be clear, you prescribe to the view that to be proud to be white is bad, but pride to be brown/black is something to be celebrated? Such an arbitrary rule sounds kind of racist to me.

Conveniently ignoring the fact I pointed out it relates significantly to the fact that black people have a huge history of being treated terribly because of their race as part of institutional racism. Meanwhile 'white pride' exists because of white supremacists, separatists and nationalists. There's literally no basis for it outside of people with those leanings. The historical meaning of being white in Western society has been to maintain superiority by race, no subjugation etc because of being white.

So feel free to engage in 'white pride', tattoo it to yourself. Could put a swastika next to it as well, cause that's what it's association is. Embrace your ignorance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

Ps. I know your last post was some attempt at sarcasm. Doesn't change the fact that your embarrassing yourself and continue to do so.

But it wasn't sarcasm, my shame for having dissapointed a poster of such erudition as yourself is completely sincere.

With each of your posts you have proven yourself to be a learned person of incredible insight and wit. That you have so comprehensively argued your viewpoint with such inarguable facts and bullet points means I have been truly humbled. Thank you random internet poster, I shall awake in the 'morn a better man.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Enough of the “libtard” and “cuck” stupidity. Please debate without lazy insults.

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

https://twitter.com/BarrettWilson6/status/1162928501831413760?s=09

I thought antifa fought on behalf of minorities? Anyway, at least this shows there is some hope!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

DanDan6592 wrote: »

I thought antifa fought on behalf of minorities? Anyway, at least this shows there is some hope!

Only a matter of time before they are officially branded as terrorists. That guy is pathetic and your one "we are surrounded by facists". They are the facists.
    A mob of idiots

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

absolute fascists. Some of the things they call black conservatives would offend the klan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

Another good thing antifa do is show that these intimidating characters are actually weak cowards when confronted. All mouth no Spartan so to speak.

You must be trolling at this stage.

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1163258439784529920?s=09

Yet more examples of planned violence. Why anyone would support this group is beyond me.

In any other context right wingers would be saying black guy steals maga hat. But when it suits thet are all over him. Pathetic.

Proud boy and patriot prayer member retires.
    Well done antifa.

https://twitter.com/deadass_p/status/1163210527566249986?s=19

In any other context right wingers would be saying black guy steals maga hat. But when it suits thet are all over him. Pathetic.

In any other context "the left" would be all for taking the side of the minority. But it when it suits them they don't.

Sounds as if the far left and far right are as bad as each other over there. Won't stop you defending the former though will it!

In any other context "the left" would be all for taking the side of the minority. But it when it suits them they don't.

Sounds as if the far left and far right are as bad as each other over there. Won't stop you defending the former though will it!

No it won't stop me defending them becaus the far left are nothing like the far right. It is a false equivalence pushed by grifters like Andy Ngo who really made a fool of himself yesterday shredding whatever little credibility he had.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

absolute fascists. Some of the things they call black conservatives would offend the klan.

Communist/anarchist fascists. They are the worst.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

Tony EH wrote: »
    Why should anybody be "proud" of an accident of birth?

Accident of birth? Are you religious? Souls don't float around and jump into a childs body.

My parents made the decision to have children, as did theirs and theirs and so on.
    It was no accident

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

Antifa taunting an African American cop, calling him a Race Traitor..charming bunch.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1162858393847173122

You have to laugh at the digital illiteracy at this stage.
    Hundreds of fascists in tactical gear and weapons just out to Express freedom of speech, fine people, white pride tattoo just means he's proud of his melanin levels.

30 second video clip 100% proof antifa are racists.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Brian? wrote: »
    I think some extremists are very reasonable people yes. Call me crazy, but I don’t like to label entire sections of society. It’s lazy.
    So I take it you sympathize and support Trump when he said “You also had some very fine people on both sides” regarding the “Unite the Right” Charlottesville rally in 2017, in which he was demonized by Democrats and their minions in the press, then and even now?

In April of this year, Joe Biden declared his 2020 candidacy for the Democratic nomination and the presidency by recalling the events in Charlottesville and Trump’s comments. "With those words, the president of the United States assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate and those with the courage to stand against it."

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

Jaysus. This post is embarrassing.
    Only white people can be racist?

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

So a bunch of white people tell a mixed race guy he's not welcome here? Jeez.. where is the left when you need them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

If you're proud of your race that's fine and dandy, proud in partnership with others. It's when people are proud of their race and also dismissive or critical of others that we have the racism IMO. So if you're a proud man child boy and whinging about minorities for one reason or another you are a racist IMO.
    Let's not forget the rally in Portland the other day was designed to stir not innocently want to show pride.

Handcuffs were taken off and police were allowed to do their jobs over the weekend. Kept Antifa from engaging in violence, mostly but not all, which in turn kept the right-wing protestors from defending themselves against violence. Seems everybody mostly won.

Kimsang wrote: »

So a bunch of white people tell a mixed race guy he's not welcome here? Jeez.. where is the left when you need them?

You know he was attacking a bar full of people at the time?
    Maybe the reason they weren't welcome there was because of that and not his race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

It's an old right wing trick. The left are hypocrites if they behave like the right. The right are just being themselves, but the hypocrites, am I right?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

You know he was attacking a bar full of people at the time?
    Maybe the reason they weren't welcome there was because of that and not his race.

I genuinely laughed out loud at the hypocrisy of this sentence, especially considering what you said in the 'homophobic attack on london bus' thread.

Could you please tell me what time stamp in this video shows Joey attacking the bar?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement