Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

20Cent wrote: »
    Imagine a white supremacist rally.
    Armed men with swastikas giving speeches about the master race and making America a white ethnostate. The locaks come along to protest. Paramilitary style police arrest the locals and charge them with terrorism.

Thata what trump, ted cruz and most of all the supremacists want.
    Take up a career in dystopian sci-fi, this is fascinating stuff.

Chapter 2 : mike pence being hauled along in a golden carraige drawn by 8 transgender black slaves

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

The president of the USA is trolling Denmark on twitter because they won't sell him Greenland. Kids are drinking water out of toilets seperated from their parents.
    The scenario above is very real and very possible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

No. No it's not.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,650 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Hard to have a discussion when one side just makes things up out of thin air. Bad faith actors.
    Imagine a white supremacist rally.
    Armed men with swastikas giving speeches about the master race and making America a white ethnostate. The locaks come along to protest. Paramilitary style police arrest the locals and charge them with terrorism.

Thata what trump, ted cruz and most of all the supremacists want.

One post right after the other too.

That's embarrassing stuff that does you no favours, and is in no way better than any of the rubbish you are arguing against.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Trump is a dangerous man child. I thought the Greenland thing was a lark. Then a distraction. Now he just seems like a psychotic baby.
    Any Antifa committing acts of violence would be dealt with by the authorities. As regards banning, why not look at one of the hate groups like the proud boys or republican party?

• Advertisement

Trump is a dangerous man child. I thought the Greenland thing was a lark. Then a distraction. Now he just seems like a psychotic baby.
    Any Antifa committing acts of violence would be dealt with by the authorities. As regards banning, why not look at one of the hate groups like the proud boys or republican party?

Hahahahaha.

Never mind the fact that you are absolutely incorrect by calling the Proud Boys a hate group, you just go and double down on stupidity by saying that the republican party are a "hate group"?

Jesus Christ you are absolutely ridiculous.

So anyone who holds republican values should be outlawed...

How democratic of you.

osarusan wrote: »
    One post right after the other too.

That's embarrassing stuff that does you no favours, and is in no way better than any of the rubbish you are arguing against.

It's a totally possible scenario.
    Some people can see the writing on the wall.

Trump lost his marbles a long time ago. Clearer by the day. It's incumbent on the republican party to reign him in or do something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

why not look at one of the hate groups like the republican party?

I didnt think the leftists could get any more stupid.

How many times does it have to happen?

Feds Arrest Neo-Nazi Trump Fan for Threatening to "Exterminate" Miami Hispanics

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/neo-nazi-eric-lin-threatened-to-exterminate-miami-hispanics-fbi-says-11247579

• Advertisement

Woodsie1 wrote: »

Trump is accusing jewish Americans of "great disloyalty " at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Think we need a Trump super thread in here.
    He's seems to be getting crazier as the presidency goes on. Maybe it will work though, roll on 2020!!

I notice on podcasts I listen to that the person on the republican side of the debate who till now when faced with Trump's latest would have replied with 'but <insert democrat> did XYZ' has now started saying, 'i can't defend that/its out of order/obama always showed some respect etc'. It's been strange to hear as usually political allegiances stand strong :) It's just gotten a bit much for them even ha

Ironicname wrote: »
    Hahahahaha.

Never mind the fact that you are absolutely incorrect by calling the Proud Boys a hate group, you just go and double down on stupidity by saying that the republican party are a "hate group"?

Jesus Christ you are absolutely ridiculous.

So anyone who holds republican values should be outlawed...

How democratic of you.
    Woodsie1 wrote: »

It's called 'Sarcasm'.
    sar·casm
    noun
    the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
    synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, satire, irony, scorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing, taunting

To be fair when the bar is set by Trump I can see why his acolytes might be confused.

It's called 'Sarcasm'.

To be fair when the bar is set by Trump I can see why his acolytes might be confused.

Oh cool. So you don't think the proud boys are a hate group. That's fine so.

I'm not what "bar" you think has been set but just a note for you, when conveying an opinion through text, sometimes nuance is hard to decipher. Especially when you have a history of posting overtly left leaning posts.

And i can only speak for myself but I wouldn't ever class myself as an acolyte of trump and have seen very little to indicate that any posters on this thread are.

Antifa on the other hand...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

It's called 'Sarcasm'.

What is it with Antifa cheerleaders and spoofing?

The president of the USA is trolling Denmark on twitter because they won't sell him Greenland. Kids are drinking water out of toilets seperated from their parents.

Is there any credible piece of evidence you can present to suggest that chikdren are drinking from toilets. Also you know they can leave those detention centres at any time and return to mexico

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Is there any credible piece of evidence you can present to suggest that chikdren are drinking from toilets. Also you know they can leave those detention centres at any time and return to mexico

no you are correct it wasn't children that were drinking from toilets. it was adult women. It was the children that were denied soap and water. It is important to get these things right.

https://youtu.be/o_87True1ac

Absolutely despicable reporting by CNN. Trying to bait this guy into saying something outrageous and when they fail to do so, they wait until he is gone and focus on one sentence which was explained.

Reminds me of a lot of posters here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

no you are correct it wasn't children that were drinking from toilets. it was adult women. It was the children that were denied soap and water. It is important to get these things right.

https://twitter.com/cbparizona/status/1146586463942791168
    https://twitter.com/trumpwarroom/status/1149713887291424768?lang=en

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

https://youtu.be/o_87True1ac

Absolutely despicable reporting by CNN. Trying to bait this guy into saying something outrageous and when they fail to do so, they wait until he is gone and focus on one sentence which was explained.

Reminds me of a lot of posters here.

Is the wiki article on Proud Boys accurate? Trying to read up on them. I presume it's been edited to be a joke?

• Advertisement

Show me, show me evidence of a broken sink and a woman drinking from the bowl of a toilet

Oh cool. So you don't think the proud boys are a hate group. That's fine so.

I'm not what "bar" you think has been set but just a note for you, when conveying an opinion through text, sometimes nuance is hard to decipher. Especially when you have a history of posting overtly left leaning posts.

And i can only speak for myself but I wouldn't ever class myself as an acolyte of trump and have seen very little to indicate that any posters on this thread are.

Antifa on the other hand...

No worries. You see the Republican party are one of the two major US democratic parties, so the joke was inferring their behaviour would be that of a party that should be banned.

The bar reference was pointing out that with the racist petulant man child Trump being President anything can seem like it's supposed to be serious, like him thinking he can buy Greenland.

As for the Proud Boys, any boys club with their views who taunt minorities are a hate group IMO.
    As are Antifa a hate group, they hate fascists and racists.

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    Is the wiki article on Proud Boys accurate? Trying to read up on them. I presume it's been edited to be a joke?

Completely inaccurate

Show me, show me evidence of a broken sink and a woman drinking from the bowl of a toilet

well that is kinda difficult as they didnt allow any filming when the members of the house visited. Of course even if i did you would still deny that it happened. so you go on believing whatever suits your racist narrative.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

the sink was broken.

So the story goes as told by AOC ... although Border Patrol deny it.

You would think though, that the first thing AOC (and her sidekicks) would have done when they got back to Congress was insist that such things were fixed and make sure money was allocated to see that conditions improve at the border..... but nope, they did the exact opposite and her and 94 other liberals voted NO the following week to emergency border funding being granted that had been requested multiple times by that point:

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2019/roll429.xml

One would almost think that they didn't actually want conditions to improve at all and were happy with them remaining as they were so that they could use them (and those affected by them) as political tools.

You would think though, that the first thing AOC (and her sidekicks) would have done when they got back to Congress was insist that such things were fixed and make sure money was allocated to see that conditions improve at the border..... but nope, they did the exact opposite and her and 94 other liberals voted NO the following week to emergency border funding being granted that had been requested multiple times by that point:

One would almost think that they didn't actually want conditions to improve at all and were happy with them remaining as they were so that they could use them (and those affected by them) as political tools.

The camp guards deny it. Grand so :rolleyes:

well that is kinda difficult as they didnt allow any filming when the members of the house visited. Of course even if i did you would still deny that it happened. so you go on believing whatever suits your racist narrative.

Hahahahaha Jesus.....

So you have no proof whatsoever yet spout it as fact?

Then try to call someone racist for not automatically believing it? Top tier insanity.

how do you know they didnt? and how do you know that the issue was money related and not just not-give-a-****ness on the part of CBP?
    The same CBP that argued in court that children did not need soap and toothpaste. they sound like a real caring bunch.

• Advertisement

Hahahahaha Jesus.....

So you have no proof whatsoever yet spout it as fact?

Then try to call someone racist for not automatically believing it? Top tier insanity.

I have the word of AOC and others who visited the detention center. good enough for me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement