Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

20Cent wrote: »
    Immigrants aren't criminals.
    No reason besides pure cruelty to separate families and deny basic hygiene facilities.

I see trump says he's the chosen one while gesturing to the sky, says he wants to change the constitution via Executive order, insults Denmark and retweeted someone calling him king of the Jews. It's only Wednesday.

He'll be trowing his feces around the oval office soon enough.

If they enter a country illegally then they absolutely are.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

If they enter a country illegally then they absolutely are.

Can see how average people became guards in concentration camps. Dehumanisation and propaganda allows for obscene cruelty.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

You are all arguing with basically one poster. A different chap pipes up every now and then but it's mainly bthe one person over and over again. No matter what realities or sense you tell him he just keeps on going.

An obsession with Antifa. An unhealthy one verging on extreme. How often do we hear about these extremists.

I wouldn't be surprised if an Garda Siochana are keeping an eye on the situation

Blueshoe wrote: »
    You are all arguing with basically one poster. A different chap pipes up every now and then but it's mainly bthe one person over and over again. No matter what realities or sense you tell him he just keeps on going.

An obsession with Antifa. An unhealthy one verging on extreme. How often do we hear about these extremists.

I wouldn't be surprised if an Garda Siochana are keeping an eye on the situation

Complaining a thread about antifa mentions antifa lol.

As for the garda comment hysterical.
    Do hope they've identified the people doing nazi salutes outside google hq though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

Concentration camps with no soap or toothpast or blankets.
    Now indefinite detention.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1164194194614837253?s=19

When will Republicans shout stop?
    Like antifa have done.

People like you are the reason trump is in power.

• Advertisement

Do hope they've identified the people doing nazi salutes outside google hq though.

Why? Are Nazi salutes illegal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

mynamejeff wrote: »
    Every country in the world separates children from criminals ie people who break the law, (Ireland does it too)

USA isnt even in the top ten richest country's in the world
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/money/2018/11/28/richest-countries-world-2018-top-25/38429481/

how old are you ? your debating style is early secondary school standard at best

Every country doesn't refuse healthcare(including vaccines) , soap, toothbrushes. Every country doesn't expect children to look after younger children in a government facility. Children are dying in these facilities because of desperate policies.

Ironicname wrote: »

Translation.
    We are ashamed at falling for such an obvious conman but don't have the stones to own it so will blame those who pointed it out repeatedly.

These guys tend to show up again shooting synagogues and mosques.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

I actually think it’s more down to people like you.

People willing to swallow whatever lies there alt right decide to peddle.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Advertisement

Blueshoe wrote: »

Complaining a thread about antifa mentions antifa lol.

As for the garda comment hysterical.
    I hope so too, if theyre identified and named publically therell be a lot on the left scrubbing their social media friends lists hoping to cover up the plant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Germany,Austria,Slovakia,Switzerland ,Sweden and the Czech Republic
    hate crime

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,512 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I hope so too, if theyre identified and named publically therell be a lot on the left scrubbing their social media friends lists hoping to cover up the plant.

You seem very sure about something you have no information on.

Video footage of patriot prayer and Andy Ngo before attacking a bar full of people. They recorded themselves planning and arming for a violent altercation. Posted it on youtube as well.

https://twitter.com/alex_zee/status/1164406638519803905?s=19

Blows the whole antifa are violent argument.
    They are defending themselves.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Illegal Immigrants aren't criminals.
    No reason besides pure cruelty to separate families and deny basic hygiene facilities.

I see trump says he's the chosen one while gesturing to the sky, says he wants to change the constitution via Executive order, insults Denmark and retweeted someone calling him king of the Jews. It's only Wednesday.

He'll be trowing his feces around the oval office soon enough.

Illegal

Its in the name chap

Illegal

Its in the name chap

Illegal children?
    Yep punish little kids.

Illegal children?
    Yep punish little kids.

their parents already punished them and put them in harms way, if they had just stayed in Mexico it never would have happened.

Illegal

Its in the name chap

So you favour children being put in incredibly unsafe conditions where they aren't given medical care or afforded basic hygiene?
    their parents already punished them and put them in harms way, if they had just stayed in Mexico it never would have happened.

And it's a terrible reflection on the US government where they place any children in such inhumane conditions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭SexBobomb

batgoat wrote: »
    So you favour children being put in incredibly unsafe conditions where they aren't given medical care or afforded basic hygiene?

KathyNewman.png "So what you're saying is.."

Translation.
    We are ashamed at falling for such an obvious conman but don't have the stones to own it so will blame those who pointed it out repeatedly.

Why would I be ashamed of anything? I'm not a Trump apologist. I just don't see him as the antichrist.

• Advertisement

peteeeed wrote: »
    Germany,Austria,Slovakia,Switzerland ,Sweden and the Czech Republic
    hate crime

But it is Ireland we are talking about. What have those countries got to do with anything?

Brian? wrote: »
    I actually think it’s more down to people like you.

People willing to swallow whatever lies there alt right decide to peddle.

Oh hi Brian. Good to see you. What lies have I fallen for?

SexBobomb wrote: »
    KathyNewman.png "So what you're saying is.."

The user doesn't seem to give a flying **** so it's a fair question.

Illegal children?
    Yep punish little kids.

"Illegal Immigrants "

who put them in that position ?
    who brought them across the boarder ?
    were they kidnapped and dragged there ?
    did they approach a boarder crossing with passports or documents ?

your arguments are baseless and weak as ever, like i said primary school level debating

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

But it is Ireland we are talking about. What have those countries got to do with anything?

Prohibition of Incitement To Hatred Act, 1989

AN ACT TO PROHIBIT INCITEMENT TO HATRED ON ACCOUNT OF RACE, RELIGION, NATIONALITY OR SEXUAL ORIENTATION. [29th November, 1989]

BE IT ENACTED BY THE OIREACHTAS AS FOLLOWS:

Interpretation.

1.—(1) In this Act—

“broadcast” means the transmission, relaying or distribution by wireless telegraphy or by any other means or by wireless telegraphy in conjunction with any other means of communications, sounds, signs, visual images or signals, intended for direct reception by the general public whether such communications, sounds, signs, visual images or signals are actually received or not;

could be done over here but better to show the idiot on social media for what he is

peteeeed wrote: »
    Prohibition of Incitement To Hatred Act, 1989

AN ACT TO PROHIBIT INCITEMENT TO HATRED ON ACCOUNT OF RACE, RELIGION, NATIONALITY OR SEXUAL ORIENTATION. [29th November, 1989]

BE IT ENACTED BY THE OIREACHTAS AS FOLLOWS:

Interpretation.

1.—(1) In this Act—

“broadcast” means the transmission, relaying or distribution by wireless telegraphy or by any other means or by wireless telegraphy in conjunction with any other means of communications, sounds, signs, visual images or signals, intended for direct reception by the general public whether such communications, sounds, signs, visual images or signals are actually received or not;

could be done over here but better to show the idiot on social media for what he is

A Nazi salute wouldn't be covered under that. A Nazi salute isn't illegal in Ireland.

"Illegal Immigrants "

who put them in that position ?
    who brought them across the boarder ?
    were they kidnapped and dragged there ?
    did they approach a boarder crossing with passports or documents ?

your arguments are baseless and weak as ever, like i said primary school level debating

Tell me at a phd level why little kids shouldn't be given soap to wash themselves or toothpaste.

Tell me at a phd level why little kids shouldn't be given soap to wash themselves or toothpaste.

tell me at any level why any country should have to look after any person who illegally enters it ?

what responsibility does any country bear to people who are not citizens ?

tell me at any level why any country should have to look after any person who illegally enters it ?

what responsibility does any country bear to people who are not citizens ?

There are international human rights rules about immigration but most of all there's a thing called human decency.
    Distressful seeing children in such a situation. A few dollars for soap, toothpaste, blankets and some child carers not too much to ask.

• Advertisement

There are international human rights rules about immigration but most of all there's a thing called human decency.
    Distressful seeing children in such a situation. A few dollars for soap, toothpaste, blankets and some child carers not too much to ask.

why dont you take them in ?

how many illegal immigrants do you house clothe and look after 20cent?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement