Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭SexBobomb

Kimsang wrote: »
    This is usually the woke response to facts also. Go on the the attack instead of admitting you were wrong to identify a joke as real.

Just look to Count Dankula or Chelsea Russell.

That pug was responding to dog whistles put out by Trump and fox news I hope he gets deplatformed and not taken for anymore walks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

SexBobomb wrote: »
    That pug was responding to dog whistles put out by Trump and fox news I hope he gets deplatformed and not taken for anymore walks.

So you would also like to see Monthy Python and Mel Brookes de-platformed also, to be consistent?

So you would also like to see Monthy Python and Mel Brookes de-platformed also, to be consistent?

I want that dog arrested so he cant normalise other animal fascist groups marching through our parks and green areas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

This is usually the woke response to facts also. Go on the the attack instead of admitting you were wrong to identify a joke as real.

Just look to Count Dankula or Chelsea Russell.

The double turn around? One too many chief...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

I want that dog arrested so he cant normalise other animal fascist groups marching through our parks and green areas.

Sorry what are we talking about? Try English. :D

• Advertisement

Sorry what are we talking about? Try English. :D

Its pretty obvious, We should doxx that dog, he's a nazi.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

Tories have been in power in the UK for the last 10 years but everything is "the lefts" fault. What happened to the good old right wing personal responsibility!!

20Cent wrote: »
    Tories have been in power in the UK for the last 10 years but everything is "the lefts" fault. What happened to the good old right wing personal responsibility!!

And their dogs are nazi's !!

And their dogs are nazi's !!

Don't be silly.
    Dogs don't have political beliefs.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,603 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Don't be silly.
    Dogs don't have political beliefs.

Dunno. A dog pack has an order to it.

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    Dunno. A dog pack has an order to it.

Maybe, sniffing bums sounds like a trory thing as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 jocksey

Hi folks

Just seen that the proud boys now have an Irish chapter. Can anyone give more information on them?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Name six of your favourite breakfast cereals and I'll PM you an application form.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

jocksey wrote: »
    Hi folks

Just seen that the proud boys now have an Irish chapter. Can anyone give more information on them?

Just keep an eye out for a large group of men wearing Fred Perry tshirts

Crowder confronts member of Antifa (Andrew Alemao) who posted on Facebook that he hoped someone would light Crowder on fire:
    image.png

Folks has nothing been learnt in this thread?

Repeat after me "right wing grifters make money creating hate and division".

Surely after the Andy Ngo debacle this should be well known by now.

Imagine being so triggered by comments online you made a youtube series about it lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Imagine being so triggered by comments online you made a youtube series about it lol.

Tbh, reminds me of when Uwe Boll fought critics.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,508 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

calling for violence in a plausible way crosses a line , no? its fair game to insult the hell out of someone on Twitter which loads of celebs have moaned and bitched about in the past to get some sympathy

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Ah yes the old everyones a liar but me spiel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

Any Ngo is a liar and a grifter:

https://www.insider.com/gofundme-for-blogger-andy-ngo-surpassed-100000-under-24-hours-2019-6

Right wing politics is a scam some people make money by conning idiots. That's it. The right is a large majority of idiots and a minority of grifters.

• Advertisement

silverharp wrote: »
    calling for violence in a plausible way crosses a line , no? its fair game to insult the hell out of someone on Twitter which loads of celebs have moaned and bitched about in the past to get some sympathy
    Absolutely not. Fascists fetishise violence and beating fascists is AOK with all decent people (not grifters and charlatans like Andy Ngo of course or rubes and racists like the people who contributed to his gofundme.)

Absolutely not. Fascists fetishise violence and beating fascists is AOK with all decent people (not grifters and charlatans like Andy Ngo of course or rubes and racists like the people who contributed to his gofundme.)

I agree that actual fascists need to be challenged but I don't think we are talking about the same people when you say "fascists" do you mean people who wish to suppress others political opinions and democratic rights through violence or do you mean anyone who wouldn't vote Clinton in 2016?

I agree that actual fascists need to be challenged but I don't think we are talking about the same people when you say "fascists" do you mean people who wish to suppress others political opinions and democratic rights through violence or do you mean anyone who wouldn't vote Clinton in 2016?
    people who wish to suppress others political opinions and democratic rights through violence
    Specifically people who want to do that to preserve and intensify an existing power structure.

Sounds like we're more or less on the same page.

Specifically people who want to do that to preserve and intensify an existing power structure.

Sounds like we're more or less on the same page.

If I pick you up wrong my bad I had a nice midweek night out last night.
    Your position is the fascists are those who want to keep the current system in America? The democratic system, free speech, gun rights, freedom of religion (seperation of church and state), abortion, also with big business a bit too heavily involved in politics.

Not at all just be aware of the grifters.
    Ngo has been proven to be one, 10 minutes of Crowder makes it obvious he is one as well.

Not at all just be aware of the grifters.
    Ngo has been proven to be one, 10 minutes of Crowder makes it obvious he is one as well.

Oh stop, every video, article or image put up that showed antifa or "the left" in a negative light has been shot down by you as unreliable, dishonest, fake or silly.

Oh stop, every video, article or image put up that showed antifa or "the left" in a negative light has been shot down by you as unreliable, dishonest, fake or silly.

Which one was I wrong about?

Sussed Ngo as a spoofer straight away can tell them a mile off.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,508 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Crowder isn't a fascist and neither is Andy Ngo. calling for violence against them is fascist behaviour

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

So you believe the violent attack on Ngo was "AOK" ?

Sounds to me like you're the one fetishising violence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

On a side note, it the word "grifter" popular now on the "liberal" side these days. I thought it was just some annoying pricks that used it on this site but seeing more people who would be modern "liberals" using it.

It's even more annoying than the word snowflake.

(Cue people calling me "triggered"... Ugh... I hate certain aspects ofthe modern lexicon)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement