Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

klaaaz wrote: »

A far right supporter connected(caught on camera) to the far right marchers like Patriot Prayer in Portland murders 2 people defending a black child and a Muslim woman on a train = nah, not important they're expendable, no outrage!

Who here said such a thing ? The only people that haven't condemned violence here are antifa supporters such as yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

Seanachai wrote: »
    They shut down a mouthpiece, there's thousands of more intelligent guys with more extremist views lecturing impressionable people in living rooms and over forums right now. Unless Antifa members start joining government agencies that combat domestic terrorism, they're not going to have an impact on this.

Agree there is a lot of it online as well.
    Law enforcement don't seem interested, most of them probably support the fascists.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Boxing.Fan wrote: »
    They had already assaulted the guy several times then when he decided to hit back he knocked one guy out and the rest backed away and start screaming for the cops.

So they assaulted someone first and start crying when one of their comrades gets hit back.

Have I explained well enough for you??

I can understand the communist ones doing this but some of them actually identify as being anarchist, surely calling for the state to dig you out is the antithesis of anarchism?

Seanachai wrote: »
    I can understand the communist ones doing this but some of them actually identify as being anarchist, surely calling for the state to dig you out is the antithesis of anarchism?

Anarchist one week commies the next these people are deranged morons. No point trying to understand them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Or maybe he sees that while Antifa are making their presence felt by protests, the extreme right are out there murdering people.
    That doesn't appear to be the case.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

_blaaz wrote: »
    You're really peddling this nonsense again, he didn't receive injuries because he was gay or Asian. No-one answered as to why that conservative was found in the middle of the counter demonstrators like a provocateur and it wasn't his first time harassing them.

He went looking for trouble and got it....learn to live with consequences of his actions

A gay asian journalist has the audacity to walk alone on a public street to peacefully document a protest rally but instead is attacked and harassed by a large gang of masked white men and given a beating so bad it causes bleeding of the brain, and you have the gall to say he deserved it? Argue about the optics all you want, the above is all videographed fact, your victim blaming makes you the fascist not this journalist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

They had already assaulted the guy several times then when he decided to hit back he knocked one guy out and the rest backed away and start screaming for the cops.

So they assaulted someone first and start crying when one of their comrades gets hit back.

Have I explained well enough for you??

Yes the ones who called the cops are fannys for not punching him back, (again).

Yes the ones who called the cops are fannys for not punching him back, (again).

No they are fanny's because they are happy for help from the law when they realise they're about to get their head kicked in. But were quite happy to break the law only seconds earlier. Are you getting it? Are you seeing the cowardice?

They dont wanna any part of anyone that can actually fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

A gay asian journalist has the audacity to walk alone on a public street to peacefully document a protest rally but instead is attacked and harassed by a large gang of masked white men and given a beating so bad it causes bleeding of the brain, and you have the gall to say he deserved it? Argue about the optics all you want, the above is all videographed fact, your victim blaming makes you the fascist not this journalist.

You're a funny poster :)

He is not a journalist as we found out previously and his sexual orientation nor his ethnicity had nothing to do what happened to him. It looks like he as a conservative was on a intelligence mission gathering info to dox people opposed to the far right.

It's quite amazing how you came to the conclusion that the MASKED perps of the beating were white, why not blame blacks or fellow Asians or hispanics perhaps Jews or Muslims or lgbt people for the act?? All those groups are hated by the far right.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

What’s this got to with the masked white thugs beating up the gay Asian journalist again?

He’s not a member of proud boy abd wasn’t fighting with them.

This is a bad look.
    Yes it’s a bad look. Both the far left and the far right’s actions are reprehensible. But one stupid guy on the right versus hundreds on the left participating in violence? Come on, man... Get real! In Portland we were looking at tens of protesters on the right who were not initiating violence, versus hundreds of protesters on the left inciting violence. I guess the left calls that a fair fight.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Advertisement

20Cent wrote: »
    Then he wrote an article linking journalists to antifa
    This entire bloody thread you've been doing similar, linking this journalist to The Far Right, yet you have the temerity to claim his writing as being justification for a horrid beating by a gang of masked thugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Palmach

people opposed to the far right.

Antifa attack everyone they deem "far right". it is a broad spectrum. Your clueless postings display and unfortunate inability to see political violence as wrong irrespective of what label the attackers give themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

It’s interesting that the only journalist attacked there is the Asian guy and not the other white journalists. Something unconscious going on there no doubt.

He had a history of reporting on Antifa's bad-deeds. Antifa were well aware of who he was, and why he was there. As Ngo puts it in his most recent interview with Brett Weinstein,

"Their goal was to stop me from covering Antifa's actions"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Is there an Antifa cell or group in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

I'm struggling to grasp how they think killing and maiming people because they are different is ok. But at the same time claim to be anti fascist. The people killed in enniskillen omagh warmington guildford werent fascists. They were innocent people for the most part.

Mate people killed in enniskliian were attending a british army parade?

Noone anywhere called them.facist.....nor was i refering to this era ira

Kimsang wrote: »
    He had a history of reporting on Antifa's bad-deeds. Antifa were well aware of who he was, and why he was there. As Ngo puts it in his most recent interview with Brett Weinstein,

"Their goal was to stop me from covering Antifa's actions"

He left out.
    And doxing them.so they could be killed.

_blaaz wrote: »
    Mate people killed in enniskliian were attending a british army parade?

And what? Legitimate targets? I dont care about soldiers being killed and I'm no ira hater, innocent people were killed though.

20Cent wrote: »
    He left out.
    And doxing them.so they could be killed.

So they could be killed? Do you even read what you write?
    I stopped listening to you when you kept alleging Ngo is not a journalist.

A rudimentary fact check would reveal otherwise.

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Is there an Antifa cell or group in Ireland?

Water meter protestors and feminists. Two Bob mob.

Water meter protestors and feminists. Two Bob mob.

Funny how group think works among Antifa, I bet you wouldn't find one member that doesn't identify as a feminist.

• Advertisement

Funny how group think works among Antifa, I bet you wouldn't find one member that doesn't identify as a feminist.

We had anarchists at one stage aswell. Remember the dame street protests? Robocop came out of pearse street barracks and beat 7 shades of shìte out of them.

So they could be killed? Do you even read what you write?
    I stopped listening to you when you kept alleging Ngo is not a journalist.

A rudimentary fact check would reveal otherwise.

Yes hard to believe but several journalists have found themselves receiving death threats after Ngo falsely accused them of working for antifa.
    One girl had he back broken and Ngo doxed her as well.

Nice fella just a normal "joirnalist".

We had anarchists at one stage aswell. Remember the dame street protests? Robocop came out of pearse street barracks and beat 7 shades of shìte out of them.

Which side were the protesters on?

Tax paying contributors or the other guys?

Which side were the protesters on?

Tax paying contributors or the other guys?

You dont even have to ask that mate. Most of them were dirty looking hippie types.

It's a pity the footage of it seems to be completely wiped off the internet but I believe the garda got a nice cushy job with immigration ha

There are a load of fake antifa Twitter accounts and Facebook groups set up to mock them.

Had a discussion on this site with someone convinced one of them was real.

He is not a journalist as we found out previously

No, he most definitely is a journalist who was written articles for the New York Post, The Wall Street Journal, and the National Review. That you and one other poster here continually deny this reality is simply childish. I do have to ask though, what does it matter, if he were a journalist or a pole dancer how does being neither one or the other warrant a beating from a masked yob?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Ngo

It's quite amazing how you came to the conclusion that the MASKED perps of the beating were white

You're a gas man/woman Klaaaz, you find it amazing how I reached my conclusion that his MASKED attackers were white, when there is a video of the event freely available (one which you obviously haven't bothered to watch,) where his MASKED attackers are clearly identified as being Caucasian by virtue of possessing pasty white hands and scrawny arms, yes amazing indeed, neither Columbo nor Jessica Fletcher have a patch on me.
    he as a conservative
    Yep, that's all the fuel Antifa require to form a posse and beat up a lone man on the streets.
    he was on a intelligence mission gathering info to dox people
    This accusation was proven to be false, that both you and a similarly ignorant poster persist on using this false accusation as justification for this journalist's beating is exceptionally dangerous.

Lol. It's always that "type" isn't it. Just like the guy in the star wars t-shirt who who threw the milkshake at farrage.

Your man was about 30 odd wearing a star wars t shirt.

Someone deleted the post. A nerve was hit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

I'm not exactly sure what 'it' is to be honest

Someone deleted the post. A nerve was hit.

Which post?

• Advertisement

Which post?

The one with the fat antifa members.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement