Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Boxing.Fan wrote: »
    The one with the fat antifa members.

I can still see it. Funniest thing iv seen all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Is there an Antifa cell or group in Ireland?

There is but their mammies only allow them out until 8pm on school nights and 9pm at the weekends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

LOL at the pics of the Antifa whales. They're so oppressed yet are still able to become morbidly obese. And these idiots actually want to start a Civil War. They should stick to Call of Duty or any of those other War simulation games.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

Garda Corcoran here, look at him the big right wing head on him. Hates the crusties.

ROBOCOP-censored-e1537051243419-jpg.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

No, he most definitely is a journalist who was written articles for the New York Post, The Wall Street Journal, and the National Review. That you and one other poster here continually deny this reality is simply childish. I do have to ask though, what does it matter, if he were a journalist or a pole dancer how does being neither one or the other warrant a beating from a masked yob?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Ngo

A pole dancer does not antagonise the opposition on an intelligence mission for the right wingers.
    You're a gas man/woman Klaaaz, you find it amazing how I reached my conclusion that his MASKED attackers were white, when there is a video of the event freely available (one which you obviously haven't bothered to watch,) where his MASKED attackers are clearly identified as being Caucasian by virtue of possessing pasty white hands and scrawny arms, yes amazing indeed, neither Columbo nor Jessica Fletcher have a patch on me.

You're gasser Snake :) You had said they were white despite them being masked, pasty white scrawny hands does not define the attackers as white, they could have been wearing talcum powder. One more thing, Colombo and Fletcher probably were better than you at detective work ;)

• Advertisement

Garda Corcoran here, look at him the big right wing head on him. Hates the crusties.

Opening up a can of whoop ass

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

The 21st century version of Lugs Brannigan.

Iv heard that crusties tell their children if they don't behave Garda Corcoran will come during the night and take them away

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Iv heard that crusties tell their children if they don't behave Garda Corcoran will come during the night and take them away

A mythical figure, like a garda version of Keyzer Soze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

And what? Legitimate targets? I dont care about soldiers being killed and I'm no ira hater, innocent people were killed though.

Noone said you did?

• Advertisement

klaaaz wrote: »
    You had said they were white despite them being masked, pasty white scrawny hands does not define the attackers as white, they could have been wearing talcum powder.

Are you taking the piss or what? There is a video of the attack, the attackers are quite clearly Caucasian... I mean... I'm sorry... I'm struggling to get my head around your claim... Talcum powder? WTF? Have you ever seen a white person? Despite the name their skin colour is not literally white as in talcum powder... have you just arrived on this planet or something?

That instead of holding your hands up like a rational human being and admitting; (A) You have only now decided to watch a video of the attack we're discussing, and (B) Yes, though their faces are partially masked it is indeed quite clear these thugs were all exclusively Caucasian as they have white** skin on their arms, hands, and visible portions of their necks and faces, you're instead suggesting his attackers may have been Black, Latino or Asian in white face? This claim is quite clearly insane.

** I cannot believe I have to put a disclaimer in for you that I mean a Caucasian pinkish skin tone and not literally white like talcum powder, F,,k me.

_blaaz wrote: »
    Noone said you did?

Ok. As you were.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Antifa = Bunch of people living under the protection of the systems they are trying to destroy , and in their parents houses.

Also overweight or under fed recreational drug users who attack individuals in large groups often in error

Politically confused but in love with the sound of their own shrill piercing non senseable voices like many children

mynamejeff wrote: »
    Antifa = Bunch of people living under the protection of the systems they are trying to destroy , and in their parents houses.

Also overweight or under fed recreational drug users who attack individuals in large groups often in error

Politically confused but in love with the sound of their own shrill piercing non senseable voices like many children

Jaysus, this is what we have to protect us from the Nazis. I think we are fùcked. 4th Reich is in the post.

Are you taking the piss or what? There is a video of the attack, the attackers are quite clearly Caucasian... I mean... I'm sorry... I'm struggling to get my head around your claim... Talcum powder? WTF? Have you ever seen a white person? Despite the name their skin colour is not literally white as in talcum powder... have you just arrived on this planet or something?

That instead of holding your hands up like a rational human being and admitting; (A) You have only now decided to watch a video of the attack we're discussing, and (B) Yes, though their faces are partially masked it is indeed quite clear these thugs were all exclusively Caucasian as they have white** skin on their arms, hands, and visible portions of their necks and faces, you're instead suggesting his attackers may have been Black, Latino or Asian in white face? This claim is quite clearly insane.

** I cannot believe I have to put a disclaimer in for you that I mean a Caucasian pinkish skin tone and not literally white like talcum powder, F,,k me.

Having white scrawny hands as you put it does not mean automatically the people were white or Caucasian as you now say. The demonstrators who oppose the right wingers in that part of the world are from all races including white, in fact they could have been hispanic hands if you want to use colour of a persons hand skin as to identify the opposers to the far right. We don't know if the opposers were in fact white as it's quite easy to manipulate one's skin colour of hands to fool the other side.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Having white scrawny hands as you put it does not mean automatically the people were white or Caucasian as you now say. The demonstrators who oppose the right wingers in that part of the world are from all races including white, in fact they could have been hispanic hands if you want to use colour of a persons hand skin as to identify the opposers to the far right. We don't know if the opposers were in fact white as it's quite easy to manipulate one's skin colour of hands to fool the other side.

55749cbcc7c847d9a898e3029baf1bde.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Jaysus, this is what we have to protect us from the Nazis. I think we are fùcked. 4th Reich is in the post.

I'm sure the real fascists\corporatists are highly amused at their antics, sitting in a mansion in California sipping Glenfiddich 1937 and planning new smuggling routes for meth.

What's happened here is the KKK, Proud Boys and whoever else have discovered they can beat the sh1t about minorities and have the media and the great woke masses praise them or at the very worst not condemn them.

Next up : Jewish people. Corbyn has already softened them up for this.

Venom wrote: »
    55749cbcc7c847d9a898e3029baf1bde.jpg

I was thinking the same. Time for someone to step away from the internet for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Seanachai

What's happened here is the KKK, Proud Boys and whoever else have discovered they can beat the sh1t about minorities and have the media and the great woke masses praise them or at the very worst not condemn them.

The KKK drag people behind cars until their skin peels off, the Proud Boys get in street scraps, more often than not in self-defence. Antifa are insidious, sneaky s**-stirrers who sneak up behind elderly people and hit them with homemade koshes.

• Advertisement

Seanachai wrote: »
    The KKK drag people behind cars until their skin peels off, the Proud Boys get in street scraps, more often than not in self-defence. Antifa are insidious, sneaky s**-stirrers who sneak up behind elderly people and hit them with homemade koshes.

"elderly" is a new defence for those who wield batons to attack others. (assuming you saw the entire video and not the right wing edited version)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Link?

Having white scrawny hands as you put it does not mean automatically the people were white or Caucasian

The attackers were Caucasian, it's on video, their hands, arms, necks and upper faces are all visible and clearly white, their race is not open for interpretation, you claiming these thugs were minorities in white-face is absolutely insane.
    it's quite easy to manipulate one's skin colour of hands to fool the other side.

This is a level or paranoia I cannot be bothered to engage with any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

"elderly" is a new defence for those who wield batons to attack others. (assuming you saw the entire video and not the right wing edited version)

Typical auld fella out for a peaceful walk randomly attacked.

D-eY6VBU8AEyySk.jpg

The attackers were Caucasian, it's on video, their hands, arms, necks and upper faces are all visible and clearly white, their race is not open for interpretation, you claiming these thugs were minorities in white-face is absolutely insane.

It actually sounds like something them morons would come up with to be fair "Yeaaa man let's like paint our arms brown to throw the nazis off"

But you said they were masked so how did you conclude that they were white or Caucasian?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I know it's so crazy!

What every normal person sees:

Video evidence of a bunch of white Antifa thugs beating up a journalist who happens to be Asian and gay!

What the Antifa defenders say:

He's not a real journalist!
    It wasn't white people who attacked him, it was minorities in white face!
    He was asking for it!

It really sounds like the latter is a bunch of victim blaming racist homophobes and sounds like something a real fascist would come up with to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Venom wrote: »
    I know it's so crazy!

What every normal person sees:

Video evidence of a bunch of white Antifa thugs beating up a journalist who happens to be Asian and gay!

What the Antifa defenders say:

He's not a real journalist!
    It wasn't white people who attacked him, it was minorities in white face!
    He was asking for it!

It really sounds like the latter is a bunch of victim blaming racist homophobes and sounds like something a real fascist would come up with to me.

So fascists masquerading as Antifa? Interesting.

So fascists masquerading as Antifa? Interesting.

Am waiting for the Nazi salute from the offended and outraged!

• Advertisement

klaaaz wrote:
    Hello Dunner, have you watched the videos posted by the right wingers here? It's clear what the conservative Andy was up to on an intelligence gathering mission.

Hi Klaaaaz. Yes I have seen them. I disagree with you.

klaaaz wrote:

That's just patently ridiculous.
    klaaaz wrote:
    But you said they were masked so how did you conclude that they were white or Caucasian?

Again... Ridiculous
    klaaaz wrote:
    Am waiting for the Nazi salute from the offended and outraged!
    No idea what that means.

Question for you klaaaz:

If I went to an antifa march wearing a MAGA hat but didn't provoke or use confrontational body language or actions, would I deserve/expect to recieve a beating? And would the people that did so be justified?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement