Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

Hi Klaaaaz. Yes I have seen them. I disagree with you.

That's just patently ridiculous.

Again... Ridiculous

No idea what that means.

Question for you klaaaz:

If I went to an antifa march wearing a MAGA hat but didn't provoke or use confrontational body language or actions, would I deserve/expect to recieve a beating? And would the people that did so be justified?

There aren't antifa marches so nothing would happen. They counter protest fascists.

20Cent wrote:
    There aren't antifa marches so nothing would happen. They counter protest fascists.

No they don't. They counter who they deem as fascist. Huge difference.

But for the sake of argument, if they seemed me to be a fascist for, I dunno, liking Donald Trump or for opposing illegal immigration, would they be justified in assaulting me because they believed I was a fascist?

20Cent wrote:

Actually I will ask a more direct question. Are you a supporter of antifa?

No they don't. They counter who they deem as fascist. Huge difference.

But for the sake of argument, if they seemed me to be a fascist for, I dunno, liking Donald Trump or for opposing illegal immigration, would they be justified in assaulting me because they believed I was a fascist?

Doubt antifa are after you. Check under your bed though tonight just in case a ninja one is there.

Actually I will ask a more direct question. Are you a supporter of antifa?

Yeah think they are great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

klaaaz wrote: »
    The attackers were Caucasian, it's on video, their hands, arms, necks and upper faces are all visible and clearly white, their race is not open for interpretation, you claiming these thugs were minorities in white-face is absolutely insane.

This is a level or paranoia I cannot be bothered to engage with any more.

But you said they were masked so how did you conclude that they were white or Caucasian?

I said they were Masked, they weren't wearing fully body hazmat suits were they? They've white skin on their arms, they've white skin on their hands, they've white skin on their necks, they've white skin on the upper portions of their faces, the attackers caught on video are white, there is no debate.

Why are you attempting to claim these violent thugs are black people in white face? Are you a racist Klaasz?

20Cent wrote:
    Doubt antifa are after you. Check under your bed though tonight just in case a ninja one is there.

I'm not worried about them.
    20Cent wrote:
    Yeah think they are great.

Well then, I think their methods and their actions are fascistic.

Would I be justified in attacking you because I deem you to be supportive of what I deem a fascist group?

Would I be justified in attacking you because I deem you to be supportive of what I deem a fascist group?

One could try.

20Cent wrote:
    One could try.

Avoided the question again. Would I be justified?

Whataboutery.

Ngo was there to dox people which he has done in the past. The people who attacked him may well have saved some lives.

• Advertisement

20Cent wrote: »

One could try.

Watch out, we got a bad ass over here.

20Cent wrote:
    Ngo was there to dox people which he has done in the past. The people who attacked him may well have saved some lives.

That is some despicable logic. The people who beat a journalist so severely that his brain haemorrhaged are potential life savers?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

And I do hope that your keyboard bravado translates into the real world. I doubt it does.

Whataboutery.

There it is folks, the most perfectly insane post you're going to read this year.

That is some despicable logic. The people who beat a journalist so severely that his brain haemorrhaged are potential life savers?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

And I do hope that your keyboard bravado translates into the real world. I doubt it does.

His brain didn't hemorrhage he was on TV crying about it within hours. If he continued filming and doxing protesters many lives would be under threat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

I said they were Masked, they weren't wearing fully body hazmat suits were they? They've white skin on their arms, they've white skin on their hands, they've white skin on their necks, they've white skin on the upper portions of their faces, the attackers caught on video are white, there is no debate.

Why are you attempting to claim these violent thugs are black people in white face? Are you a racist Klaasz?

Ha, accusing a critic of the far right a racist that's a new one! The far right marches in Portland have a habit of hating black and hispanic people but guess you're ok with that.

You've changed their descriptions there snake from showing hands to arms, necks and faces yet they were masked from head to toe! Make up your mind!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

The odd thing about this is you get the geniuses like 20cent who are so clueless that they don't realize that defending this carry on completely discredits all of the radical left in ordinary peoples eyes

The CIA used have a strategy of using infiltration to bring lunatic elements to the fore in radical groups so they would implode.

I doubt they have to even bother with the current crop of imbeciles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

Bambi wrote: »
    The odd thing about this is you get the geniuses like 20cent who are so clueless that they don't realize that defending this carry on completely discredits all of the radical left in ordinary peoples eyes

Being anti facist is hardly radical?

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

Watch out, we got a bad ass over here.

Ronnie Pickering.

klaaaz wrote:
    Ha, accusing a critic of the far right a racist that's a new one!

Not half as bizarre as thinking that because you claim to be "left" or "anti-fascist" then you couldn't possibly be racist.
    _blaaz wrote:

No. It wouldn't be. Until antifa change the meaning of fascist to "anyone who doesn't agree with me". Then it is not only radical, it is dangerous and deluded

_blaaz wrote: »

Going around assaulting fascists* is fairly radical

*"Fascist" being defined as anyone who:

a) holds opinions that you don't like

or

b) doesn't like your opinions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

It has nothing to do with being anti fascist, Every one is anti fascist already, these people(who I am sure there are members on here) The truth is there is no large scale Nazis movement in western society today, these people who call them selves Antifa are just evil, they look for an excuse for violence and try to vilify their victims in order to fool them selves that they are righteous.

Mentally stable people do not go out looking to hurt others and if they do then they belong behind bars.

No. It wouldn't be. Until antifa change the meaning of fascist to "anyone who doesn't agree with me". Then it is not only radical, it is dangerous and deluded

It is a hard tightrope to walk alright,and obviously mistakes gonna be made...but i think once they apoligise is ok??

But this lad is accused of doxxing,and listing people as left/liberial and leading them to getting death threats,i question his victimhood status? (If above is true,idk??)

Going around assaulting fascists* is fairly radical

*"Fascist" being defined as anyone who:

a) holds opinions that you don't like

or

b) doesn't like your opinions

Is this the reason they provided for attacking...or is it an opioion yous come to from.outside looking in???

But this lad is accused of doxxing,and listing people as left/liberial and leading them to getting death threats,i question his victimhood status? (If above is true,idk??)

If you don't ****ing know then why are you mentioning it?

If you don't ****ing know then why are you mentioning it?

Hmm.....i basically dont care tbh....just find it hard to have sympathy,if above is true (is it??)

It is a hard tightrope to walk alright,and obviously mistakes gonna be made...but i think once they apoligise is ok??

It is. Not feeling sorry for him tbh.
    His actions resulted in a girl having her back broken.
    But sher milkshakes.

Hmm.....i basically dont care tbh....just find it hard to have sympathy,if above is true (is it??)

When you're pulled up on your smearing tactic you pull a "who? me?" and feign ignorance lol

20 odd posts in this thread and you "basically don't care tbh..."

Yer fooling no one :)

When you're pulled up on your smearing tactic you pull a "who? me?" and feign ignorance lol

20 odd posts in this thread and you "basically don't care tbh..."

Yer fooling no one :)

I have the confused?

Why are you speaking in riddles??

Kinda simple answer...is this asian dude guilty of what hes accused??

Im not trying to fool.anyone??why you think i am is beyond me,its just a busy thread so dip in and out for info tbh mate (mainly due to historical family history againest blueshirts)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

It is. Not feeling sorry for him tbh.
    His actions resulted in a girl having her back broken.
    But sher milkshakes.

What actions were those and how was he complicit in them?

“Doxxing” is de-masking. The anti fa should be banned from masks - which is what eventually killed off the KKK (another masked group that beat up non whites). There’s no right to anonymity in protests.

• Advertisement

klaaaz wrote: »
    You've changed their descriptions there snake from showing hands to arms, necks and faces yet they were masked from head to toe! Make up your mind!!

I don't need to make my mind up, it's all on video, the attackers of this man were exclusively white, why you've taken umbrage with this fact I do not know.

I did, quite understandably I might add, assume you had taken five minutes out of your busy schedule to view the video of the attack we are discussing, if you had you would have seen yourself the transparency of the attacker's race, and would not be on here posting such fantastical claims that these attackers were minorities in white-face... absolutely incredible.

Now, not being funny but I'm actually starting to get a migraine trying to get my head around your complete absence of logic, put me on ignore, or quote me to the cows come home I simply don't care, I've wasted enough time with you... Black people disguising themselves as Caucasians with magic talcum powder... f%%k me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement