Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

20Cent wrote: »
    It is. Not feeling sorry for him tbh.
    His actions resulted in a girl having her back broken.

If this is true,he got away light enough?

I would be a believer in an eye for eye type justice (so long as everything is in proportion)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

_blaaz wrote: »
    Bambi wrote: »
    The odd thing about this is you get the geniuses like 20cent who are so clueless that they don't realize that defending this carry on completely discredits all of the radical left in ordinary peoples eyes

Being anti facist is hardly radical?

The far left do not have a monopoly on anti fascism.

The far left do not have a monopoly on anti fascism.

Nor should they....would think its upto everyone to defeat it?

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

It has nothing to do with being anti fascist, Every one is anti fascist already, these people(who I am sure there are members on here) The truth is there is no large scale Nazis movement in western society today, these people who call them selves Antifa are just evil, they look for an excuse for violence and try to vilify their victims in order to fool them selves that they are righteous.

Mentally stable people do not go out looking to hurt others and if they do then they belong behind bars.

I have a feeling most of these people would not have been popular during their schooldays, not in with the in crowd if you will, probably bullied relentlessly. They hate anyone that resembles the bullies from school. So they attach themselves to warped groups like antifa and others. They get a sense of belonging they are apart of something finally.... then they become bullies themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

What actions were those and how was he complicit in them?

“Doxxing” is de-masking. The anti fa should be banned from masks - which is what eventually killed off the KKK (another masked group that beat up non whites). There’s no right to anonymity in protests.

He linked loads of journalists to antifa. They have nothing to do with it. Now they are getting death threats.

• Advertisement

_blaaz wrote:
    I would be a believer in an eye for eye type justice (so long as everything is in proportion)

Even if it was true, unmasking a protester is proportionate to a severe beating?

Come on.

Even if it was true, unmasking a protester is proportionate to a severe beating?

Come on.

If as 20 cent has alleged that it lead to someones back getting broke....i would think it deos,actions have consequences mate??

By all means,if lads want to get together and fight antifa over this lad....once its appropriate and proportional....let them at it

20Cent wrote: »
    It is a hard tightrope to walk alright,and obviously mistakes gonna be made...but i think once they apoligise is ok??

But this lad is accused of doxxing,and listing people as left/liberial and leading them to getting death threats,i question his victimhood status? (If above is true,idk??)

It is. Not feeling sorry for him tbh.
    His actions resulted in a girl having her back broken.
    But sher milkshakes.

You keep mentioning this as fact, care to provide some proof this journalist doxxed anyone because I got to tell you, all reputable sources are stating he did nothing of the sort.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

at this stage the two lads are jut trolling ye . (one lads has two accounts ranting about the same thing in slightly different names )

saying he same thing again and again and ignoring every valid point made

classic boards on a summers evening lol

20Cent wrote:
    He linked loads of journalists to antifa. They have nothing to do with it. Now they are getting death threats.

How did he link them? Can you please show us some examples? Preferably one from a neutral source.

• Advertisement

_blaaz wrote:
    If as 20 cent has alleged that it lead to someones back getting broke....i would think it deos,actions have consequences mate??

No. Whoever allegedly broke this girls back should suffer consequences. Naming her as antifa shouldn't beget any consequences if it is true.

No. Whoever allegedly broke this girls back should suffer consequences. Naming her as antifa shouldn't beget any consequences if it is true.

Exactly, why shouldnt people know who these violent scumbags are. Expose them all!

I would have to disagree and think that this girl wouldnt been attacked if wasnt named and as such namer should face consequences for his/her actions

I suspect we'll have to agree to disagree on this though

It was kinda like when the sunday world expose on denis donaldson.....always felt they shouldve faced sanction after putting that lads life in danger

If as 20 cent has alleged
    Oh well then, if an anonymous poster with terrible grammar has made such an allegation without providing any proof it must be true so. Appoint 20 cent to the high courts at once, he's wasted in here.

mynamejeff wrote: »
    at this stage the two lads are jut trolling ye . (one lads has two accounts ranting about the same thing in slightly different names )

saying he same thing again and again and ignoring every valid point made

classic boards on a summers evening lol

That's not a normal individual.

Oh well then, if an anonymous poster with terrible grammar has made such an allegation without providing any proof it must be true so. Appoint 20 cent to the high courts at once, he's wasted in here.

Meh....take it what way yous want

Dont think its the criteria for appointment to the high court though??

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I have the confused?

Why are you speaking in riddles??

Kinda simple answer...is this asian dude guilty of what hes accused??

Im not trying to fool.anyone??why you think i am is beyond me,its just a busy thread so dip in and out for info tbh mate (mainly due to historical family history againest blueshirts)

Well lets take a look at the game you're playing, throwing out an accusation that you won't stand behind but still demanding proof its not true

It's a scummy enough tactic IMO

I mean I've heard that you're a kiddie fiddler, I don't know if its true but still that's what I've heard and it's worrying.

Can you prove that you don't **** kids?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Well lets take a look at the game you're playing, throwing out an accusation that you won't stand behind but still demanding proof its not true

I mean I've heard that you're a kiddie fiddler, I don't know if its true but still that's what I've heard and it's worrying.

This guy is for sure

maxresdefault.jpg

Mate...everything ive said ive clarified that by saying he has been accused of it and asked for clarification of wheter its true or not....there is nothing libilous in what ive said??

Quite why you think someone asking for clarifocation on accusations is a scummy tactic is beyond me and strikes me as an effort to shut down debate tbh

Mate,i dont even like kids and have been quite open about this....why you think id want anything to do with em is beyond me...who has said this about me??..ive named person who accused your man of doxxing folk??perhaps you can provide me with same privilage as to who said this

I literally have no skin in this debate...why you feel need to accuse me of being a kiddie fiddler is all on you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

I don't need to make my mind up, it's all on video, the attackers of this man were exclusively white, why you've taken umbrage with this fact I do not know.

I did, quite understandably I might add, assume you had taken five minutes out of your busy schedule to view the video of the attack we are discussing, if you had you would have seen yourself the transparency of the attacker's race, and would not be on here posting such fantastical claims that these attackers were minorities in white-face... absolutely incredible.

Now, not being funny but I'm actually starting to get a migraine trying to get my head around your complete absence of logic, put me on ignore, or quote me to the cows come home I simply don't care, I've wasted enough time with you... Black people disguising themselves as Caucasians with magic talcum powder... f%%k me.

Are you high on something? :) There is no proof that the attackers were "white" or even Caucasian, your proof is just based on the hand skin of the masked perps who were actually masked from head to toe, no way you can conclude if they were hispanic or not. Your posts just come across as anti-white tbh.

Mate...everything ive said ive clarified that by saying he has been accused of it and asked for clarification of wheter its true or not....there is nothing libilous in what ive said??

Quite why you think someone asking for clarifocation on accusations is a scummy tactic is beyond me and strikes me as an effort to shut down debate tbh

Mate,i dont even like kids and have been quite open about this....why you think id want anything to do with em is beyond me...who has said this about me??..ive named person who accused your man of doxxing folk??perhaps you can provide me with same privilage as to who said this

I literally have no skin in this debate...why you feel need to accuse me of being a kiddie fiddler is all on you

yet you posted 26 times in this thread . ....... on this profile at least eh ....laaz ??

yet you posted 26 times in this thread . ....... on this profile at least eh ....laaz ??

Meh...like i said a historical.family interest in this (vs blueshirts here btw)....but literally no skin in the sh1tshow that has become american politics (why would i??)

Literally couldnt pick out where this happened on a map (neither can most posting here i suspect)

Meh...like i said a historical.family interest in this (vs blueshirts here btw)....but literally no skin in the sh1tshow that has become american politics

lol sure kid

I don't need to make my mind up, it's all on video, the attackers of this man were exclusively white, why you've taken umbrage with this fact I do not know.

I did, quite understandably I might add, assume you had taken five minutes out of your busy schedule to view the video of the attack we are discussing, if you had you would have seen yourself the transparency of the attacker's race, and would not be on here posting such fantastical claims that these attackers were minorities in white-face... absolutely incredible.

Now, not being funny but I'm actually starting to get a migraine trying to get my head around your complete absence of logic, put me on ignore, or quote me to the cows come home I simply don't care, I've wasted enough time with you... Black people disguising themselves as Caucasians with magic talcum powder... f%%k me.

Still no proof that the attackers were white, all you have to count on is them being masked from head to toe with no visible skin. It is possible to commit white face from behind the facade of a different race using talcum powder amongst other usages to show different parts of the body as a different race.

Hope your migraine picks up, the sunny weather does not help.

Actually let's hope the sunny weather doesn't tan the far right's skin here or they'll go ape thinking they're a different race!

No mention of a broken back in that link. Just someone saying that although they think being associated with antifa is absolutely fine, they are horrified that they are being linked with them.

That piece spent more time explaining how non violent antifa are and how violent people who are against antifa are and spent very little time talking about Ngo so apologies for taking every word with a grain of salt.

lol sure kid

What if,any of my posts would lead yous to conclude otherwise is beyond me...but there ya have it now i guess

klaaaz wrote:
    Are you high on something? There is no proof that the attackers were "white" or even Caucasian, your proof is just based on the hand skin of the masked perps who were actually masked from head to toe, no way you can conclude if they were hispanic or not. Your posts just come across as anti-white tbh.

Hand skin. It's a terrible indicator of colour. Jesus wept

Hand skin. It's a terrible indicator of colour. Jesus wept

They were masked and the poster focused on their hand skin to determine race, exactly Jesus wept.

• Advertisement

People hanging out in a bar when totally peaceful "patriot prayer" arrive attacking people. Andy Ngo there as well. This is where the girl was seriously injured.

No wonder he's not popular with antifa.

Cider Shop Sues Portland’s Far-Right Extremists
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/portland-brewpub-cider-riot-sues-far-right-group-patriot-prayer-for-repeated-attacks

One Patriot Prayer member, Ian Kramer, “used a baton to crack a Cider Riot patron on the head, knocking her unconscious. Upon information and belief, she suffered a serious vertebrae fracture,” the suit reads. (Patriot Prayer members are notoriously misogynist. Commenters on Gibson’s Facebook posts can be found dismissing anti-fascist women as “not women,” and discussing attacking them.)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement