Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

SexBobomb wrote: »
    LOL

I can only imagine that the poster felt it was deep and meaningful. It's genuinely one of the most unintentionally hilarious posts I have ever read on boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

What the hell is a “furry”?

What the hell is a “furry”?

I'm jealous that you don't know. Honestly, don't look it up. Your life is better not knowing.

(that probably classed as hate speech by some posters here)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

I can only imagine that the poster felt it was deep and meaningful. It's genuinely one of the most unintentionally hilarious posts I have ever read on boards.

If anything it would make it even more terrifying, the last thing their victims would see is a furry waving goodbye through the glass of the chamber door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

20Cent wrote: »
    If anything it would make it even more terrifying, the last thing their victims would see is a furry waving goodbye through the glass of the chamber door.

Wouldn't they be doing a Sieg Heil salute while shouting heil furry instead of waving?

• Advertisement

Well fear not 20Cent. When the Furries try to take over, I will be first in line to hold them back. I'd be like Anti-Fur-Fa. I'll smash 'em with bike locks, throw piss on them and make sure that their furry little faces aren't allowed anywhere. You're safe.

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    Wouldn't they be doing a Sieg Heil salute while shouting heil furry instead of waving?

Perhaps, hard to know for sure at this time.

Well fear not 20Cent. When the Furries try to take over, I will be first in line to hold them back. I'd be like Anti-Fur-Fa. I'll smash 'em with bike locks, throw piss on them and make sure that their furry little faces aren't allowed anywhere. You're safe.

Thanks,
    Piss would be particularly effective against them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

Well this thread took an unexpected turn!! We went from people describing throwing unverified substances over other people as self defence to people being concerned about the impending Furry led holocaust.

I for one, welcome this new direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭randd1

Ironicname wrote: »
    Well this thread took an unexpected turn!! We went from people describing throwing unverified substances over other people as self defence to people being concerned about the impending Furry led holocaust.

I for one, welcome this new direction

You won't when it happens.

They're pure evil, they'd make Genghis Khan wince. They'd have Antifa wishing for Nazi's.

• Advertisement

Why would you fight furry nazi's bit not non furry nazi's?

20Cent wrote:
    Why would you fight furry nazi's bit not non furry nazi's?

I'm glad you asked. It seems to be a misconception that I am somehow pro Nazi.

If anyone was trying to put you into a gas chamber, I would fight them to the death.

If someone said mean things that you didn't agree with, I'd let him say those things and he then moves on.

If Antifa fought actual Nazis (like Indiana Jones) I'd be all for them. When they delight in deplatforming a contrarian, attention seeking, homosexual, inter-racial married immigrant and conflate him to a Nazi? I'm out.

For clarity sake, my previous post could read like I was calling Indiana Jones a Nazi. I was referring to him as the acceptable face of antifa.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,857 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

It's not even remotely like a narrative change. It was a genuine question. You are now claiming there are Nazi furries and presenting them as a problem.

You seem to be like the child from the sixth sense but instead of seeing dead people where most people can't, you see Nazis.

In a photo, more than a few of them are Asian or black.

Like the gay Asians, the best kind of Nazi, it seems

Danzy wrote:
    Like the gay Asians, the best kind of Nazi, it seems

Hitler's dream.

Ironicname wrote: »
    I'm glad you asked. It seems to be a misconception that I am somehow pro Nazi.

If anyone was trying to put you into a gas chamber, I would fight them to the death.

If someone said mean things that you didn't agree with, I'd let him say those things and he then moves on.

If Antifa fought actual Nazis (like Indiana Jones) I'd be all for them. When they delight in deplatforming a contrarian, attention seeking, homosexual, inter-racial married immigrant and conflate him to a Nazi? I'm out.

It's too late once they are in power, best stop it before it gets that far. Hitler was an inter racial immigrant to Germany, some of the top nazi's were homosexual. Doesn't mean anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

I'm glad you've gone from calling me names to asking me questions. That's progress.

It means that the only side of the political aisle advocating to believe people based on their identity, rather than their character or actions, is coming from the left. Would you disagree with this?

Men are neither 'believed' in court. For the same crimes men get more prison sentence when convicted in court than women. I would never advocate to believe someone because of the genitalia that they have.

I'm saying antifascists aren't only antifascists they're also morons causing trouble and not fighting fascists.
    I'm saying all women aren't only telling the truth all the time. Sometimes they lie. Just like everybody else.

But we know this is no major revelation, so why the shock when we oppose something like
    #believeallwomen??

Is this the part were I call you a snowflake? I didn't, I commented on your comment.

I would very much disagree. Have you ever seen anyone get a very light sentence for crimes based on 'coming from a good home', 'it will reflect badly on his/her career/future'. Judgment calls are made every day based on who you are and where you come from. If I walk into a Garda station and say I've been mugged, they can personally decide not to believe me but they must take my word and look into it to some extent. We're getting into semantics though.

So you believe men are hard done by over and above women.

An antifacist is a person. Antifacists can be flawed like people can be. We can say the same for Doctors, soldiers, Garda and women.
    Like antifacists, women aren't card carrying members of 'the women's group' where they are all singing from the same hymn sheet nor do they have a political agenda, so to use #Ibelieveallwomen was bull**** quite frankly and the same for #Ibelieveantifa. It puts both groups in a convenient box. It's dangerously simplistic. One woman falsley cries rape or one antifa smahes a window, one can than roll your eyes and refer to the box. It's happening all the time. It's cheap and dismissive.

It's too late once they are in power, best stop it before it gets that far. Hitler was an inter racial immigrant to Germany, some of the top nazi's were homosexual. Doesn't mean anything.

Christ on a bike, your not drawing out the old antisemitic trope of the left that Hitler was a Jew.

Not surprising but blatant.

Statement from the organisers:

“Hate is not welcome at Midwest FurFest. We are dedicated to providing a safe, harassment-free convention experience for all, regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, or personal beliefs,”

They don't want him bullying attendees.

Seems like there are furry nazi's though maybe he could go to their convention.

This is not the first time a furry convention has had a brush with neo-Nazis. In 2017, Fur Con, a furry convention in Denver, Colorado, was cancelled after a group of far-right furries known as Furry Raiders reserved a block of hotel rooms at the event.

Milo Yiannopoulos Banned From Furry Convention
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/milo-yiannopoulos-banned-from-furry-convention

He's a sad figure desperate for attention. Does he even have any political agenda at this point?

Danzy wrote: »
    Christ on a bike, your not drawing out the old antisemitic trope of the left that Hitler was a Jew.

I don't think so. Pointing out a gay man being hateful of gays isn't anything new, same for racists.

• Advertisement

I don't think so. Pointing out a gay man being hateful of gays isn't anything new.

What has that to do with Hitler.

So you believe men are hard done by over and above women.[/QUOTE]

That wasn't what was said or even alluded to. It was said that believing all women for the fact they are women is ridiculous
    An antifacist is a person. Antifacists can be flawed like people can be. We can say the same for Doctors, soldiers, Garda and women.
    Like antifacists, women aren't card carrying members of 'the women's group' where they are all singing from the same hymn sheet nor do they have a political agenda, so to use #Ibelieveallwomen was bull**** quite frankly and the same for #Ibelieveantifa. It puts both groups in a convenient box. It's dangerously simplistic. One woman falsley cries rape or one antifa smahes a window, one can than roll your eyes and refer to the box. It's happening all the time. It's cheap and dismissive.

But it is a convenient box. To believe "all women" or to believe "all Antifa" is equally ridiculous. that was the point.

You're late to the party here Danzy. EVERYTHING has to do with hitler

Antisemitic trope of the left?

Thought it was well known he had a Jewish grandfather or something.

You're late to the party here Danzy. EVERYTHING has to do with hitler

This day in 1939 20Cent and Matt would have been marching over the border in to Poland, to help their friends and allies coming from the West.

Hunting out Zionists, gay Asians, gay men with black husbands and anyone deemed capitalist running dogs.

The more things change .. ...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

This day in 1939 20Cent and Matt would have been marching over the border in to Poland, to help their friends and allies coming from the West.

Hunting out Zionists, gay Asians, gay men with black husbands and anyone deemed capitalist running dogs.

The more things change .. ...

still with this lazy ****e that anybody opposed to fascism must be far left? time to get a new record.

still with this lazy ****e that anybody opposed to fascism must be far left? time to get a new record.

erm…. I don't think that's what he said.

In fact, he and most other people here have shown we are all anti fascist. We just don't agree with that some/most of the targets of Antifa are fascists.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

erm…. I don't think that's what he said.

perhaps geography and history are not your strong points.

You can be against something even if you've an association. On a lesser scale Milo and gays, race, minorities.

Anyhoo, isn't Hitler supposed to be a leftie these days? Damn liberal media :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

perhaps geography and history are not your strong points.

perhaps reading comprehension and/or being able to decipher what the tone/meaning of the post is are not your strongest points. (actually, no perhaps there at all)

It is quite clear what the poster was inferring.

*edit* had to check (as yes, geography isn't my strongest point) but the poster was correct in what he said. You must have read it completely wrong.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement