Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

I see the Paedophile Pat Corcoran was front and centre in the Antifa crowd at the recent free speech rally in Dublin.
    The same Corcoran that some on here said has nothing to do with Antifa...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

I see the Paedophile Pat Corcoran was front and centre in the Antifa crowd at the recent free speech rally in Dublin.

No that was somebody dressed up as him. The group was infiltrated. ......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

You'll have to give a bit of context there chief, not all of us speak alt right fluently.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

There was a free speech rally in Dublin? Can you share some details, I am extremely pro free speech and believe it should be a right in Ireland.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

The far right is eating itself.
    Donald trump junior had to cut an appearance short after heckling from a mob of right wingers because he wouldn't do a q and a.

• Advertisement

Brian? wrote: »
    There was a free speech rally in Dublin? Can you share some details, I am extremely pro free speech and believe it should be a right in Ireland.

But only when you agree with it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

But only when you agree with it.

No. Always. I don’t believe hate speech laws should exist etc. .

As I’ve said many times, freedom of speech doesn’t mean freedom from consequence.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

20Cent wrote: »
    The far right is eating itself.
    Donald trump junior had to cut an appearance short after heckling from a mob of right wingers because he wouldn't do a q and a.

The 'America First' faction are questioning the 'Israel First' attitude of mainstream conservatism..something I dare say you might agree with.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,566 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    Another antifa nut job.

https://youtu.be/J4WbCyIo6YA

Video is labeled Antifa but this person isn’t dressed in all black so I’m confused. Also it’s Australia?

Overheal wrote: »
    Video is labeled Antifa but this person isn’t dressed in all black so I’m confused. Also it’s Australia?

Putting antifa in the title increases the clicks, grifters gotta grift.

• Advertisement

I’m just confused as to whether this Australian guy with the camera in his hands is, like, the leader of Antifa or one of the terror organization generals

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Hmmm… So according to our lovely media: when some guy pops a disrespectful inanimate baby Trump balloon it is considered a "knifing," but a mob of masked Antifa thugs physically and brutally attacking innocent people or is randomly damaging property, it's "fighting against hate?"

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

notobtuse wrote: »
    Hmmm… So according to our lovely media: when some guy pops a disrespectful inanimate baby Trump balloon it is considered a "knifing," but a mob of masked Antifa thugs physically and brutally attacking innocent people or is randomly damaging property, it's "fighting against hate?"

Only in your imagination.

I’m not sure why you think a trump balloon is relevant here? It was after all knifed..

Also this “disrespectful inanimate” balloon. If it is inanimate how did it disrespect anyone?

Where do they find these people.

Right-wing foghorn Avi Yemini charged with assaulting ex-wife
    https://thebrag.com/avi-yemini-charged-assaulting-ex-wife/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Where do they find these people.

Right-wing foghorn Avi Yemini charged with assaulting ex-wife
    https://thebrag.com/avi-yemini-charged-assaulting-ex-wife/
    This has to do with Antifa how, exactly?

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

It's a reply to the video posted.

Do you want the penny to fall naturally on you for this one or do you want me to spell it out for you? Take your time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

"Is targeting civians ok with you"

"Depends which country"

Theres no defending that really, sounds dare I say, like a Nazi.

• Advertisement

WrenBoy wrote: »
    "Is targeting civians ok with you"

"Depends which country"

Theres no defending that really, sounds dare I say, like a Nazi.

"Later, when the agency’s head of drone operations explained that the CIA had developed special munitions to limit civilian casualties, the president seemed unimpressed. Watching a previously recorded strike in which the agency held off on firing until the target had wandered away from a house with his family inside, Trump asked, “Why did you wait?” one participant in the meeting recalled."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/for-trump-and-his-generals-victory-has-different-meanings/2018/04/05/8d74eab0-381d-11e8-9c0a-85d477d9a226_story.html

He even says its ok to kill children as young as 3 as they "feed into the machine".

How can they think they are "Anti-fascist", they are the fascists

I watched it again and thats not what he says those are the words the self-confessed and convicted wife-beater shoved into his mouth.

Yes he does literally. from timestamp 5.48.

Who is that guy anyway?
    Besides the fella who posted the video there is zero evidence he has anything to do with antifa.

Watched it again and literally don't hear it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Who is that guy anyway?
    Besides the fella who posted the video there is zero evidence he has anything to do with antifa.

LOL how do you prove your antifa, dye your hair blue, cover your face in a black mask like a coward.

LOL how do you prove your antifa, dye your hair blue, cover your face in a black mask like a coward.

The only person claiming he's antifa is the wife beater who also claimed he accidentally smashed his wife's head with a chopping board. Looking at his other videos he is an obvious grifter.

Why support or believe someone like that?

Just watched it.
    he says nothing of the sort.
    The grifter is putting words in his mouth.
    How they feck do you guys fall for this so often.

Digital illiteracy is why trump is president.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The only person claiming he's antifa is the wife beater who also claimed he accidentally smashed his wife's head with a chopping board. Looking at his other videos he is an obvious grifter.

Why support or believe someone like that?
    this is always the answer
    they tell people what they want to hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

TR News ffs :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement

Not only anti-fascist but anti-Semitic too.

antifaguy-1.png
    An antifa activist with a history of violence and threatening behaviour across the Pacific Northwest has been arrested on a felony hate crime charge in Seattle for alleged anti-Semitic attacks.

Jamal Oscar Williams, 44, is accused by state prosecutors in Washington state of hate crimes and criminal harassment against Schmuel Levitin, a rabbi, and Ephriam Block. According to court documents, Williams “maliciously and intentionally” followed, threatened to kill and assaulted the men in multiple attacks in October because of their perceived religion.

The irony of being charged with a "Hate crime" .

https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2019/10/31/antifa-protester-charged-anti-semitic-hate-crime/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement