Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

Hate to break it to you folks but you do know that the behavior of one person doesn't mean that's policy for everyone else.
    Thought that was obvious.

Donald trump junior.

“Name a time when conservatives have disrupted even the furthest leftist on a college campus,” Trump Jr. said to the crowd. “It doesn’t happen that way. We’re willing to listen.”

Minutes later he was heckled off the stage by conservatives. Lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

20Cent wrote: »
    Hate to break it to you folks but you do know that the behavior of one person doesn't mean that's policy for everyone else.
    Thought that was obvious.

do you think that the goon behind your racist friend with the ACAB on his communist shield knows that ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

My right wing conservative chums;
    With all your scare tactics, scaremongering over some randos picking on racists and their brethren, please do not forget that intended or not you are part of a right wing conservative propaganda effort to keep the right kind of people in charge and allow their racist acolytes go about their business unhindered.
    We have a far ways to go to get on level ground let alone the leftist armagedon we're led to believe is happening right now.

Please see this historical footnote from 1970:
    Kent State shootings
    The Kent State shootings (also known as the May 4 massacre or the Kent State massacre),[3][4][5] were the shootings on May 4, 1970, of unarmed college students by the Ohio National Guard at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio, during a mass protest against the bombing of neutral Cambodia by United States military forces. Twenty-eight National Guard soldiers fired approximately 67 rounds over a period of 13 seconds, killing four students and wounding nine others, one of whom suffered permanent paralysis.[6][7]

Some of the students who were shot had been protesting against the Cambodian Campaign, which President Richard Nixon announced during a television address on April 30 of that year. Other students who were shot had been walking nearby or observing the protest from a distance.[8][9]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings

Obvs, if a few folk shot cops in the name of antifascism there'd be martial law.

Andy Ngo at it again, trump supporters including an MMA fighter attack a counter protester. Ngo spreads a video that has the start of it cut out and makes it out the victim started it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Fox interviews Lord Haw Haw.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,566 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

SPLC has obtained some [trigger warning]
    ”dirt”
    on Stephen Miller which demonstrates his white nationalist views and fascist beliefs

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2019/11/12/stephen-millers-affinity-white-nationalism-revealed-leaked-emails

More evidence of fascism in the Trump Administration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

Overheal wrote: »
    SPLC has obtained some [trigger warning]
    ”dirt”
    on Stephen Miller which demonstrates his white nationalist views and fascist beliefs

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2019/11/12/stephen-millers-affinity-white-nationalism-revealed-leaked-emails

Isn't Miller Jewish? Aren't a lot of Trumps administration Jewish?

Are you calling this Jewish person a Fascist?

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/district-court/suspended-sentences-over-clash-with-anti-islam-group-on-luas-1.4080784

Antifa members convicted and receive suspended sentences over the Luas incident a few years ago.

• Advertisement

Isn't Miller Jewish? Aren't a lot of Trumps administration Jewish?

Are you calling this Jewish person a Fascist?

Are you trying to argue Jewish-Americans cannot be fascists? This should be interesting

Are you trying to argue Jewish-Americans cannot be fascists? This should be interesting

I didn't argue anything, I asked a question.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/district-court/suspended-sentences-over-clash-with-anti-islam-group-on-luas-1.4080784

Antifa members convicted and receive suspended sentences over the Luas incident a few years ago.

Good for them a fine Irish tap on the wrist.

I didn't argue anything, I asked a question.

Okay? As did I.

Good for them a fine Irish tap on the wrist.

Fine by me, a minor scuffle is not deserving of a prison sentence.

Alleged recording of well known Antifa affiliated and Anti Racism activist from Galway admitting on recording that he "sorts a lot of people out with Coke"

Oh dear

What's that got to do with Antifa?
    Andy Ngo at it again, trump supporters including an MMA fighter attack a counter protester. Ngo spreads a video that has the start of it cut out and makes it out the victim started it.

This?

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1OdJrLyYryQKX

Another angle needed for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Leipzig offered members of the public €100,000 to positively identify violent far-left Antifa extremists following a wave of attacks in the city.

https://www.bild.de/wa/ll/bild-de/unangemeldet-42925516.bild.html

Alleged recording of well known Antifa affiliated and Anti Racism activist from Galway admitting on recording that he "sorts a lot of people out with Coke"

Oh dear

Australia, Galway, my oh my just how far do the tentacles of this Antifa terror organization spread oh bless my vapors

Australia, Galway, my oh my just how far do the tentacles of this Antifa terror organization spread oh bless my vapors

The recording, if true, is quite damning whatever way you want to look at it.

• Advertisement

The recording, if true, is quite damning whatever way you want to look at it.

Sure, for that one fella. Not sure how it affects the libs in Portland if you get me.

Sure, for that one fella. Not sure how it affects the libs in Portland if you get me.

Fair enough, I'm not really concerned with the US just Ireland

Scum. It was even reported that it was staged. Here it is:

Scum. It was even reported that it was staged.

Source for allegation?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

see 7 far left agitators convicted for attacking members of an anti free speech group on the luas, just more evidence of the ‘tolerant left’

see 7 far left agitators convicted for attacking members of an anti free speech group on the luas, just more evidence of the ‘tolerant left’

Who said we were tolerant?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Who said we were tolerant?

and why would anybody be tolerant of fascists?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

and why would anybody be tolerant of fascists?

When you think Trump supporters etc are "fascists", you've left you brain in the gutter. Funny how political violence is widely accepted by the "anti-fascists".

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    When you think Trump supporters etc are "fascists", you've left you brain in the gutter. Funny how political violence is widely accepted by the "anti-fascists".

quite a few of them are. he seems to attract them. by no means are they all and i have never advocated attacking somebody just because they are a trump supporter. Subject them to ridicule for falling for a charlatan, certain, but not violence.

• Advertisement

We could go back and forth. It's pointless.

Here's a Trump supporter, at a Trump rally, holding the mans arm while punching him.

RTSB9H8-1024x715.jpg

Here's another. I'll put some spin on it, skin head attacking a south asian looking youth..

GettyImages-515331004.0.jpg

TBF, there's ones of the other way around. Not sure what we'll achieve.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement