Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

A crazy Monday to unfold in Richmond Virginia?

On Monday January 20th an Antifa group will be marching alongside Pro-Gun protesters in Virginia. The march opposes the numerous gun measures and restrictions on the ownership of firearms that seems likely to become law since Democrats won control of both Virginia houses last year... legislation contrary to the rights guaranteed in the Second Amendment of the US Constitution.

The Richmond-based Antifa Seven Hills believes gun control is a class issue and that America has a legacy of racist enforcement and it represents the rise of a police state and the oppression of minorities made powerless by disarmament.

The Antifa group has described the rally “as an opportunity to extend an olive branch to other gun owners — at least those who don’t align with the far-right militias or white supremacists who are also expected to show up to the event.”

But there are sure to be some in the Pro-Gun protesters who Antifa despises.

Democratic Governor Ralph Northam has decreed an order that bans guns from the "Lobby Day" rally on Monday.

What could go wrong?

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

notobtuse wrote: »
    A crazy Monday to unfold in Richmond Virginia?

On Monday January 20th an Antifa group will be marching alongside Pro-Gun protesters in Virginia. The march opposes the numerous gun measures and restrictions on the ownership of firearms that seems likely to become law since Democrats won control of both Virginia houses last year... legislation contrary to the rights guaranteed in the Second Amendment of the US Constitution.

The Richmond-based Antifa Seven Hills believes gun control is a class issue and that America has a legacy of racist enforcement and it represents the rise of a police state and the oppression of minorities made powerless by disarmament.

The Antifa group has described the rally “as an opportunity to extend an olive branch to other gun owners — at least those who don’t align with the far-right militias or white supremacists who are also expected to show up to the event.”

But there are sure to be some in the Pro-Gun protesters who Antifa despises.

Democratic Governor Ralph Northam has decreed an order that bans guns from the "Lobby Day" rally on Monday.

What could go wrong?

A lot.

I've been following this on the firearms boards, and the gun owners are a new level of "pissed". The reaction is far different than has been the case when gun control laws have been proposed in other States in the past, when the worst that has happened is mass non-compliance. Now that the Governor has decided that a political rally could count as a State of Emergency, the talk has moved beyond that or 'polite demonstration (eg "Leave your rifles at home, it looks bad")' to open defiance. Are the State Troopers and Richmond PD really going to enforce against hundreds of armed persons, especially if mixed in the crowd with thousands of unarmed demonstrators?

I honestly don't think the danger lies between the neo-nazis and Antifa. They'll likely find a way to be on opposite sides of the crowd from each other. It's the interaction between law enforcement and the crowd which concerns me. Before the governor's declaration, I was confident that the event would pass peaceably (Even with the recent FBI arrest of accused agitators). Now, I'm not so sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

This kind of crap doesn't help:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1218971876992737285

They deleted the tweet in response to some replies from protestors such as this one:

https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/1218967510181171202

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Well, apparently 22,000 (estimated) people from all walks of life actually can get together when heavily armed without trouble. They even picked up the rubbish after themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

Well, apparently 22,000 (estimated) people from all walks of life actually can get together when heavily armed without trouble. They even picked up the rubbish after themselves.

Saw some photos, looked like a 40 year old virgin march.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭Winning_Stroke

20Cent wrote: »

Interesting that your main thoughts seem to be on the attendants sex lives. Do you find this happening in other news stories photos you "saw some" of?

According to the agenda driven media, like MSNBC and CNN, the gathering was highly represented by White Supremacists. Untrue, but why let facts stand in the way of yellow journalism. Apparently the media is saddened that mayhem didn't break out. And it seems Antifa mostly stayed away.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

20Cent wrote:

Hahahahahahahaha.

Jesus Christ. That's your best post yet.

An antifa fanatic daring to call anyone else a 40 year old virgin.

Good man.

Ironicname wrote: »
    Hahahahahahahaha.

Jesus Christ. That's your best post yet.

An antifa fanatic daring to call anyone else a 40 year old virgin.

Good man.
    My favorite picture of the event was of the African American saying he was the Virginia governor in blackface.

EOvQLoyX4AYJDnq.sized-370x296xnone.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

According to the agenda driven media, like MSNBC and CNN, the gathering was highly represented by White Supremacists. Untrue, but why let facts stand in the way of yellow journalism. Apparently the media is saddened that mayhem didn't break out. And it seems Antifa mostly stayed away.

Reputable news organisations say.... but random internet dude disagrees with inferences and hear-say, so there :rolleyes:
    The POTUS says the US is the best country in the Universe. Maybe Spaceforce has intel? :)

• Advertisement

Look at this fella.
    Massive snipe rifle to shoot home invaders a mile away.

EOwlfhyU4AIVIkh?format=jpg&name=900x900

At least he's honest about it.

EOwPgJtVUAALgl3?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Reputable news organisations say.... but random internet dude disagrees with inferences and hear-say, so there :rolleyes:
    The POTUS says the US is the best country in the Universe. Maybe Spaceforce has intel? :)

Speaking of spaceforce i love that their new uniforms are a camouflage pattern. that is really important in the inky blackness of space.

Speaking of spaceforce i love that their new uniforms are a camouflage pattern. that is really important in the inky blackness of space.
    That was explained. Instead of spending money on a new design and new new uniforms they saved money by using existing uniforms. Also, they will blend in with the ground support service members.

Second best image from the protest...

Epstein-Did-Not-Kill-Himself-Virginia-360x180.jpg

Hey 20cent can you mark your captioned j-o pics as nsfw? Thanks, some of us ae browsing at work and having a big sign saying the pee-pee word isn't great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Antifa are a bunch of braindead goons in Ireland, don't understand history and the hundreds of millions communism has killed, they don't even understand their own leader in Ireland Pat Corcoran is a convicted pedophile indeed defend and support him.

Really are the utter utter dregs of society.

To support a paedophile is utterly abhorrent and shows the degenerates in 'Antifa'.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Hey 20cent can you mark your captioned j-o pics as nsfw? Thanks, some of us ae browsing at work and having a big sign saying the pee-pee word isn't great

People in your job would be upset at the mention of a penis?

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

Brian? wrote: »
    People in your job would be upset at the mention of a penis?

Someone walking by and seeing a signboard that someone has altered to say something about penis, in a much bigger font that I can type here, yeah it causes a head to turn and maybe pay attention to me looking at a site that I probably shouldn't be.

I don't think I'm unusual here. Isn't there dedicated threads for people to post their j-o pics? I don't go into them obviously.

Someone walking by and seeing a signboard that someone has altered to say something about penis, in a much bigger font that I can type here, yeah it causes a head to turn and maybe pay attention to me looking at a site that I probably shouldn't be.

I don't think I'm unusual here. Isn't there dedicated threads for people to post their j-o pics? I don't go into them obviously.

i have bolded the important part for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

i have bolded the important part for you.

Shock horror. Man browses boards when should be working.

You got him good there!!!!!

• Advertisement

Ironicname wrote: »
    Shock horror. Man browses boards when should be working.

You got him good there!!!!!

maybe sarcasm isnt for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

maybe sarcasm isnt for you.

You're on a roll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

This thread is truly ****ing pathetic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

I used to be going out with a gorgeous red haired 6"2 Elle Macpherson lookalike.
    She was one of those left leaning liberals and I was almost sucked into the whole thing.

A lot of her and her cronies were the sickest people I knew, but it came in trickles and dribs and drabs.
    Until you're surrounded by so much **** you're up to your neck in it.

They absolutely love chaos and are anti establishment, they'll defend anything that's historically taboo, they are also hypocrites.

Very emotionally triggered and are always standing for social justice, but at the same time allowing their kids to buy drugs, because it's only weed and speed.

I know a few from East Clare these new age hippies and they introduced their kids to weed and alcohol at a vulnerable age.
    By the time these kids are 25 their brains are fried teeth like burnt fences from speed etc

Some bring their kids up in ****ty dirty diseased ridden campsites and no facilities etc
    But then cry wolf expecting rights for others when living in **** themselves and dragging their wild kids up.

Some of them got their lives together and educated themselves and sorted out their addiction problems, others are still farting around campfires drinking hawthorn beer and scrounging off the state and going to social justice rallys for their kicks

They're a bad breed and some ironically come from old money and think they're above others.

Calling the locals savages while living like savages themselves

nthclare wrote: »
    I used to be going out with a gorgeous red haired 6"2 Elle Macpherson lookalike.
    She was one of those left leaning liberals and I was almost sucked into the whole thing.

A lot of her and her cronies were the sickest people I knew, but it came in trickles and dribs and drabs.
    Until you're surrounded by so much **** you're up to your neck in it.

They absolutely love chaos and are anti establishment, they'll defend anything that's historically taboo, they are also hypocrites.

Very emotionally triggered and are always standing for social justice, but at the same time allowing their kids to buy drugs, because it's only weed and speed.

I know a few from East Clare these new age hippies and they introduced their kids to weed and alcohol at a vulnerable age.
    By the time these kids are 25 their brains are fried teeth like burnt fences from speed etc

Some bring their kids up in ****ty dirty diseased ridden campsites and no facilities etc
    But then cry wolf expecting rights for others when living in **** themselves and dragging their wild kids up.

Some of them got their lives together and educated themselves and sorted out their addiction problems, others are still farting around campfires drinking hawthorn beer and scrounging off the state and going to social justice rallys for their kicks

They're a bad breed and some ironically come from old money and think they're above others.

Calling the locals savages while living like savages themselves
    Back in my hippie days I lived on a commune, was a liberal, protested the war, and attended sit-in protests. Looking back and being honest it really was just all about getting easy girls. I gather that’s why some guys join Antifa.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

Back in my hippie days I lived on a commune, was a liberal, protested the war, and attended sit-in protests. Looking back and being honest it really was just all about getting easy girls. I gather that’s why some guys join Antifa.

I hear you, they're quite easy but vicious and irresponsible.
    I didn't know she was one of those Liberal or Antifa types.
    Luckily I got away from her, dirty slag was riding all around her lol

Friend of mine was on a site called fab swingers, showed me a photo of this hot babes pictures.
    There she was in the lingerie I bought for her and that little tattoo above her right breast near her shoulder and her Indian vector necklace on too, long red hair no face though.
    And it wasn't a photo I took either.

You can't be up to some of these Liberal women, but its not only the liberals who'll fck you over the alt right are sleaze bags too

nthclare wrote: »
    I hear you, they're quite easy but vicious and irresponsible.
    I didn't know she was one of those Liberal or Antifa types.
    Luckily I got away from her, dirty slag was riding all around her lol

Friend of mine was on a site called fab swingers, showed me a photo of this hot babes pictures.
    There she was in the lingerie I bought for her and that little tattoo above her right breast near her shoulder and her Indian vector necklace on too, long red hair no face though.
    And it wasn't a photo I took either.

You can't be up to some of these Liberal women, but its not only the liberals who'll fck you over the alt right are sleaze bags too

Dude write a blog or something, your failures with women aren't really anything to do with the thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Delighted with themselves, another great victory against the 'fash'

https://www.facebook.com/2237966099815741/videos/584883255699114/?comment_id=584911122362994

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement