Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

somebody putting up their hand to do a roman salute does not make them a nazi
    that person was clearly a plant with a followed cameraman
    you did not meet this person as you claimed to have met nazi's

Yeah he's a PbP/Antifa plant, he turned up at rally for free speech looking for trouble and Mark from Yellow yest movement ran him.

He basically turns up at any nationalist rally and does the Nazi salute.

It's funny isn't it Antifa (anti fascist allegedly) and all they do is Nazi salutes and attack people!. Biggest fascists on planet Earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

Yeah he's a PbP/Antifa plant, he turned up at rally for free speech looking for trouble and Mark from Yellow yest movement ran him.

He basically turns up at any nationalist rally and does the Nazi salute.

It's funny isn't it Antifa (anti fascist allegedly) and all they do is Nazi salutes and attack people!. Biggest fascists on planet Earth.

Nationalist rallies will attract people like him. It encourages them and emboldens them. As for the conspiracy theory there's a separate forum for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

20Cent wrote: »
    No doubt it is a small number, but one has to have a zero tolerance for it.
    Marches, talks in Universities, tv/radio interviews these are all there to normalise it. They are planning it long term.
    Once it becomes normalised it's too late.

Is there not an issue though this is bordering on a sort of pre-crime enforcement, coming down hard on people/ events because they might ...., or could .....

I just think this reacting violently to who you think might be an extremist down the line leads to many people who could/would not go that way being hammered and pushed down that path they previously would have rejected. Creating an atmosphere of us vs them where nobody is able to voice their opinions or ideas just because a certain group disagrees with them.

Nationalist rallies will attract people like him. It encourages them and emboldens them. As for the conspiracy theory there's a separate forum for that.

Well the irony is all Antifa heads are Nazi fascists.

Dress in uniform check
    Hate people with opposing views check
    Not fond of Jews (Zionist this and that) check
    Attack those with opposing views check
    Wave black white and red flags check
    intimidate and scream abuse check.

Here is the sadistic scum attacking children for example

https://twitter.com/gearoidmurphy_/status/1205892605764079617

WrenBoy wrote: »
    Is there not an issue though this is bordering on a sort of pre-crime enforcement, coming down hard on people/ events because they might ...., or could .....

I just think this reacting violently to who you think might be an extremist down the line leads to many people who could/would not go that way being hammered and pushed down that path they previously would have rejected. Creating an atmosphere of us vs them where nobody is able to voice their opinions or ideas just because a certain group disagrees with them.

It's working far right events are dropping in numbers. Even Richard Spencer has said their plan for infiltrating universities has been abandoned because of them.

Far right racist fascist opinions should not be normalised..

• Advertisement

Well the irony is all Antifa heads are Nazi fascists.

Dress in uniform check
    Hate people with opposing views check
    Not fond of Jews (Zionist this and that) check
    Attack those with opposing views check
    Wave black white and red flags check
    intimidate and scream abuse check.

Here is the sadistic scum attacking children for example

https://twitter.com/gearoidmurphy_/status/1205892605764079617

These days a few seconds of no context video will convince people of anything. Sad.

It's working far right events are dropping in numbers. Even Richard Spencer has said their plan for infiltrating universities has been abandoned because of them.

Far right racist fascist opinions should not be normalised..

I suspect we could be having this argument forever, what is far right to antifa? kkk meetings ? Trump Rallies ? Republican rallies ? Conservative speakers at colleges ? The walk away movement ? Pro-Life or Pro-gun Organisations ? The Police ? Nationalists ? Free Speech Rallies ?

In these efforts to "stop the return of the nazi's" they are just attempting to suppress a huge range of opinions just because they dont agree but just put it under this veneer of stopping "Far right racist fascist opinions"
    Its regressive in my opinion.

I suspect we could be having this argument forever, what is far right to antifa? kkk meetings ? Trump Rallies ? Republican rallies ? Conservative speakers at colleges ? The walk away movement ? Pro-Life or Pro-gun Organisations ? The Police ? Nationalists ? Free Speech Rallies ?

In these efforts to "stop the return of the nazi's" they are just attempting to suppress a huge range of opinions just because they dont agree but just put it under this veneer of stopping "Far right racist fascist opinions"
    Its regressive in my opinion.

But they don't attack all those events, they'd be very busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

The guy makes no bones about identifying as a Nazi. He’s talked openly about it online. He’s no plant - he’s just prepared to be less opaque about his racism and bigotry that his fellow travellers.

This lad has been outed numerous times as a PbP/Antifa plant.

He's known as little Nazi boy on Yellow Vest Ireland.

Funny when he turns up to do Nazi salutes everyone is like oh here comes little Nazi boy again. :)

Seen him take orders from Antifa before also

Unbelievably there is people here so stupid they think he's a real Nazi!. 10 seconds of searching online proves he's a left plant.

• Advertisement

This lad has been outed numerous times as a PbP/Antifa plant.

He's known as little Nazi boy on Yellow Vest Ireland.

Funny when he turns up to do Nazi salutes everyone is like oh here comes little Nazi boy again. :)

Seen him take orders from Antifa before also

Unbelievably there is people here so stupid they think he's a real Nazi!. 10 seconds of searching online proves he's a left plant.

You’ve not seen him take orders from anyone in ‘Antifa’. Just more of your skewed perception. He’s dancing to his own tune.

https://twitter.com/wsmireland/status/1165601801304989697?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 18,497 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

What do you reckon about "Antifa eyes" ? I would heavily doubt they have a normal society wide distribution of mental issues

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1226517590941429760

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

alastair wrote: »
    You’ve not seen him take orders from anyone in ‘Antifa’. Just more of your skewed perception. He’s dancing to his own tune.

https://twitter.com/wsmireland/status/1165601801304989697?s=21

I couldn't care less if you believe me or not, I have seen him with my own eyes at rally for free speech speaking to Antifa people, Antifa fella getting the camera ready and Nazi boy crossing the road to do salutes on que.

One guy has a video of it online on yellow vest Ireland.

There is NUMEROUS videos on yellow vest Ireland FB page of him being exposed.

Nazi boy has turned up at a few events and takes his que to start doing salutes all over the place.

It's painfully obvious he's a plant!. Like I said 10 seconds on the Yellow Vest Ireland FB page you find the videos of him exposed.

Can't source them now at work but takes few seconds searching to find them on facebook yellow vest page.

Funny isn't it, Antifa plant doing Nazi salutes. Why not condemn Antifa Nazis?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

silverharp wrote: »
    What do you reckon about "Antifa eyes" ? I would heavily doubt they have a normal society wide distribution of mental issues

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1226517590941429760

“Antifa eyes”? Jesus wept, that’s ridiculous.

Why not do a side by side comparison with other mugshots if you think there’s a point to it.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

A: Antifa are a terrorist menace.

B: can is see some proof

A: here’s a shaky video of a child falling down

B: where are Antifa? They’re not visible in that video

A: that was only the start of what they did. They were violent thugs all day

B: Oh no. Can I see the videos of that?

A: No. No one filmed that.

B: Ok.......

Repeat for 55 pages.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

I couldn't care less if you believe me or not, I have seen him with my own eyes at rally for free speech speaking to Antifa people, Antifa fella getting the camera ready and Nazi boy crossing the road to do salutes on que.

One guy has a video of it online on yellow vest Ireland.

There is NUMEROUS videos on yellow vest Ireland FB page of him being exposed.

Nazi boy has turned up at a few events and takes his que to start doing salutes all over the place.

It's painfully obvious he's a plant!. Like I said 10 seconds on the Yellow Vest Ireland FB page you find the videos of him exposed.

Can't source them now at work but takes few seconds searching to find them on facebook yellow vest page.

Funny isn't it, Antifa plant doing Nazi salutes. Why not condemn Antifa Nazis?

Thing is - there’s actually no video of him liasing with ‘Antifa’, but plenty of him chatting to ‘patriots’. He does what it says on the tin. You’ve claimed to witness all sorts of stuff that doesn’t tally with the reality. Just more of the same here.

Brian? wrote: »
    A: Antifa are a terrorist menace.

B: can is see some proof

A: here’s a shaky video of a child falling down

B: where are Antifa? They’re not visible in that video

A: that was only the start of what they did. They were violent thugs all day

B: Oh no. Can I see the videos of that?

A: No. No one filmed that.

B: Ok.......

Repeat for 55 pages.

You said it yourself young man Antifa are a terrorist organisation.

There is countless videos of them online can't source them all now at work

here's one very good one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOySMhd1v0Y

Nazi boy exposed at 19 minutes!.

22 minutes Antifa crusties attacking people andwatch?v=XOySMhd1v0Y Gardai

Brian? wrote: »
    “Antifa eyes”? Jesus wept, that’s ridiculous.

Why not do a side by side comparison with other mugshots if you think there’s a point to it.

Bette Davis eyes.

Richard Spencer was being interviewed on mainstream tv.
    He did the nazi salute at a trump inauguration event.
    Well on his way to injecting his ideas of hate into the mainstream.

Antifa put a stop to that.

Are you really saying antifa stopped Richard Spencer from becoming a popular figurehead ?? Isn't it more to do with the fact that when Spencers ideas and rhetoric was shown or shared that mainstream society then rejected it as we've moved past such idea's.

antifa claiming credit for Spencers decline is disingenuous, only the exposure and subsequent rejection of his ideas beyond his small group followers did that. If anything the attention brought to him by antifa probably helped him gain notoriety to begin with.

Are you really saying antifa stopped Richard Spencer from becoming a popular figurehead ?? Isn't it more to do with the fact that when Spencers ideas and rhetoric was shown or shared that mainstream society then rejected it as we've moved past such idea's.

antifa claiming credit for Spencers decline is disingenuous, only the exposure and subsequent rejection of his ideas beyond his small group followers did that. If anything the attention brought to him by antifa probably helped him gain notoriety to begin with.

He wanted to have marches etc all around the US. Now he doesn't. Said it himself.

Yeah antifa put a damper on him definitely.

• Advertisement

You said it yourself young man Antifa are a terrorist organisation.

There is countless videos of them online can't source them all now at work

here's one very good one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOySMhd1v0Y

Nazi boy exposed at 19 minutes!.

22 minutes Antifa crusties attacking people andwatch?v=XOySMhd1v0Y Gardai

Bit of pushing and shoving like going into a gig or match.
    Calling that terrorist is hysterical.

Bit of pushing and shoving like going into a gig or match.
    Calling that terrorist is hysterical.

Well it's Antifa doing it,

Patriot side didn't do shyt!.

so in the video there is

Antifa's nazi boy being exposed at 19 mins
    Antifa scum pushing shoving at 22 mins
    Antifa scum heads throwing objects at 23
    Antifa scum attacking family at 25 mins.

Can I ask why does non of you folk condemn or even question these antics?.

Could you or I go onto the street and throw coins, bottles foreign objects at people?. How about pushing shoving Gardai?. What about flares or like the most recent rally for free speech smash into a Garda and knock them over?.

It's like you folk have had a bypass of all logic,it's ok for masked thugs to attack people now because they are lefties?. :pac:

so in the video there is

Could you or I go onto the street and throw coins, bottles foreign objects at people?. How about pushing shoving Gardai?. What about flares or like the most recent rally for free speech smash into a Garda and knock them over?.

It's like you folk have had a bypass of all logic,it's ok for masked thugs to attack people now because they are lefties?. :pac:

There is no video of a child being attacked.
    You are being played and manipulated.

so in the video there is

The only ‘Antifa’ looking skinhead in balaclava in the whole video is Tracey O’Mahony’s fellah, Michael, behind her, in brown, pretending he’s not connected to her. Mightily embarrassed about revealing himself publicly. I guess in fairness, he’s more of a baldie than your typical skinhead.

NaziBoy wasn’t ‘exposed’ at all. He wasn’t hiding himself, and he’s quite clear that he has nothing to do with Mark Malone, or anyone else opposing the Hate Speech lobby. If there’s a bypass of logic applying to anyone, it’s to those who can’t accept that the keen Nazi is a keen Nazi.

And please - the whole ‘Antifa attack kiddie’ business is rather undermined by the absence of anyone except ‘patriots’ when said kiddie is knocked over.

He wanted to have marches etc all around the US. Now he doesn't. Said it himself.

Yeah antifa put a damper on him definitely.

Oh come on, because he's no longer relevant you just ascribe that to antifa, just because ? I don't think even your silly enough to believe that.

Oh come on, because he's no longer relevant you just ascribe that to antifa, just because ? I don't think even your silly enough to believe that.

He has said so himself.
    End of 2016\17 they were changing from an online movement to an offline one. After confrontations they feared to organise in public. College tours were no longer possible. Antifa removed their ability to spread their message that way. Without antifa far right events would become like normal marches and talks. There would be many more events like Charlottesville large crowds chanting the Jews will not replace us. Getting bigger and bigger and more emboldened.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

The word on the street is the man arrested for the murder of Lyra McKee is a prominent Antifa member.

Worth remembering she was researching Paedophilia networks in NI at the time of her murder.

The word on the street is the man arrested for the murder of Lyra McKee is a prominent Antifa member.

Worth remembering she was researching Paedophilia networks in NI at the time of her murder.

Word on the street lol.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Word on the street lol.

from some one who trades primarily in half truths innuendo and shaky videos , now that's a lol

• Advertisement

There are no ‘Antifa members’. So not sure how you’d be a prominent one. Saoradh are their own group.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement