Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

20Cent wrote: »
    Word on the street lol.

We'll find out won't we?

We already know Saoradh, the group responsible are intimately tied to Antifa, there's a trail a mile long online. Plenty of photographs of them alongside Antifa at rallies, waving Antifa flags, wearing Antifa t shirts, posting Antifa stuff online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

alastair wrote: »
    There are no ‘Antifa members’. So not sure how you’d be a prominent one. Saoradh are their own group.

Saoradh were at that rally with the Antifa headcases, the murderers of a young woman in a rally for peace:rolleyes:.

So people before profit TD's standing proudly with murderers meanwhile Patriot people get it in the neck for waving a tri colour.

Antifa could go out rape/murder people all around them and people here will defend them for some bizarre reason!.

As I often say the Marxist brainwashing works a treat, many here have lost the ability to even think for themselves!.

I use to be a leftie till I reached the age of logic and reason!.

There are no ‘Antifa members’. So not sure how you’d be a prominent one. Saoradh are their own group.

LMAO

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Can I ask why does non of you folk condemn or even question these antics?.

Could you or I go onto the street and throw coins, bottles foreign objects at people?. How about pushing shoving Gardai?. What about flares or like the most recent rally for free speech smash into a Garda and knock them over?.

It's like you folk have had a bypass of all logic,it's ok for masked thugs to attack people now because they are lefties?. :pac:

The video evidence shows the Antifa dreg attacking a photographer, steeling the tripod and damaging the camera causing it to fall on the concrete. All while the dreg runways and then strikes a member of the Garda in the neck/color bone Regine, causing the Garda to fall to the ground, the greg following suite.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

The video evidence shows the Antifa dreg attacking a photographer, steeling the tripod and damaging the camera causing it to fall on the concrete. All while the dreg runways and then strikes a member of the Garda in the neck/color bone Regine, causing the Garda to fall to the ground, the greg following suite.

Could you post that again, this time in English.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

LMAO

There’s not though.

Saoradh were at that rally with the Antifa headcases, the murderers of a young woman in a rally for peace:rolleyes:.

So people before profit TD's standing proudly with murderers meanwhile Patriot people get it in the neck for waving a tri colour.

Antifa could go out rape/murder people all around them and people here will defend them for some bizarre reason!.

As I often say the Marxist brainwashing works a treat, many here have lost the ability to even think for themselves!.

I use to be a leftie till I reached the age of logic and reason!.

Plenty of groups at that rally. Doesn’t make them Antifa members though. That would require some manner of membership to actually exist. Remember - logic and reason?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭peddlelies

There is no video of a child being attacked.
    You are being played and manipulated.

The ironing is delicious.

It's very easy to see who the left wing radicals are in a thread like this, it's only a handful of people granted but all the usual suspects. Anyone supporting a group like antifa are as indoctrinated as those supporting Neo Nazi causes. They themselves will never realise though, that's what brainwashing does unfortunately.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235

"Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.

Previously unreported documents disclose that by April 2016, authorities believed that “anarchist extremists” were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a range of targets. They were blamed by authorities for attacks on the police, government and political institutions, along with symbols of “the capitalist system,” racism, social injustice and fascism, according to a confidential 2016 joint intelligence assessment by DHS and the FBI."

peddlelies wrote: »
    The ironing is delicious.

It's very easy to see who the left wing radicals are in a thread like this, it's only a handful of people granted but all the usual suspects. Anyone supporting a group like antifa are as indoctrinated as those supporting Neo Nazi causes. They themselves will never realise though, that's what brainwashing does unfortunately.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235

"Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.

Previously unreported documents disclose that by April 2016, authorities believed that “anarchist extremists” were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a range of targets. They were blamed by authorities for attacks on the police, government and political institutions, along with symbols of “the capitalist system,” racism, social injustice and fascism, according to a confidential 2016 joint intelligence assessment by DHS and the FBI."

You seem to believe that a child was attacked and there is video of it even posting a video with no such thing in it. Seeing things. If antifa were designated as terrorists in the US I think they would have been rounded up by the cops by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭peddlelies

You seem to believe that a child was attacked and there is video of it even posting a video with no such thing in it. Seeing things. If antifa were designated as terrorists in the US I think they would have been rounded up by the cops by now.

Sorry, I won't reply to indoctrinated self justifying nonsense.

• Advertisement

Oh dear!

'Irish Students against Fascism' a far left Antifa outfit set up to gather info and doxx 'far right' individuals in Ireland, spent months collating and gathering intelligence from the far left with a view to contacting employers and exposing and ruining peoples lives.

Well it turns out it was a honeypot set up to gather info on Antifa and the Far Left LOL

They say they have lots of juicy info on Antifa types including members of NGOs and even the Oireachteas...keep your eyes on this one!

https://www.theburkean.ie/articles/2020/03/06/introducing-the-irish-antifa-project

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

id say 20cent just pooped his pants ,

if his class mates find out what kind of person he wont get a date to the debs :-)

Oh dear!

'Irish Students against Fascism' a far left Antifa outfit set up to gather info and doxx 'far right' individuals in Ireland, spent months collating and gathering intelligence from the far left with a view to contacting employers and exposing and ruining peoples lives.

Well it turns out it was a honeypot set up to gather info on Antifa and the Far Left LOL

They say they have lots of juicy info on Antifa types including members of NGOs and even the Oireachteas...keep your eyes on this one!

https://www.theburkean.ie/articles/2020/03/06/introducing-the-irish-antifa-project

I’d temper expectations for the ‘revelations’ they’ll actually produce. If anything this seems to have been a cack-handed endeavour - I certainly saw some health warnings about them weeks ago, and that comes from a place of absolute indifference.

I’d temper expectations for the ‘revelations’ they’ll actually produce. If anything this seems to have been a cack-handed endeavour - I certainly saw some health warnings about them weeks ago, and that comes from a place of absolute indifference.

The responses to their announcement indicates that everyone flagged them as a honeytrap.... Methinks they have absolutely nothing.

https://twitter.com/IrishAntifa/status/1236000824343572481?s=19

First up, Michelle Byrne, the Deputy President of the Union of Students Ireland.

A little snippet

Burkean "We can do the illegal stuff so to speak"
    Michelle "Absolutely"

Burkean "We'll do the illegal stuff for ya"
    Michelle "Yeah Yeah Yeah"

http://www.theburkean.ie/articles/2020/03/07/irish-antifa-project-usi-deputy-president-michelle-byrne

Oh dear!

The horror being exposed as anti fascist.
    Would be proud to be on that list or whatever they are doing.
    Looks like they are taking a leaf from that O'Keefe fella in the US.
    Pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

20Cent wrote:
    The horror being exposed as anti fascist. Would be proud to be on that list or whatever they are doing. Looks like they are taking a leaf from that O'Keefe fella in the US. Pathetic.

The horror of being willing to do something illegal in order to deem people fascists because they don't align with you politically....even though they aren't fascist.

Ironicname wrote: »
    The horror of being willing to do something illegal in order to deem people fascists because they don't align with you politically....even though they aren't fascist.

Who’s supposed to be doing something illegal now?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,827 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

First up, Michelle Byrne, the Deputy President of the Union of Students Ireland.

A little snippet

Burkean "We can do the illegal stuff so to speak"
    Michelle "Absolutely"

Burkean "We'll do the illegal stuff for ya"
    Michelle "Yeah Yeah Yeah"

http://www.theburkean.ie/articles/2020/03/07/irish-antifa-project-usi-deputy-president-michelle-byrne

Ha ha she's a gonner! Twitter is gone private! She needs to resign now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

alastair wrote:
    Who’s supposed to be doing something illegal now?

Quotes from the phone call
    Burkean "We can do the illegal stuff so to speak" Michelle "Absolutely"

Burkean "We'll do the illegal stuff for ya" Michelle "Yeah Yeah Yeah"

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

I'm confused. Someone is pretending they're Antifa and pretending they'll break the law. Ergo, Antifa bad.

Have I got that right?

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

wow, didnt know FG and FF youth were fascist organisations. perhaps some antifa supports could outline what fascist policies these groups promote? should be headline news.

wow, didnt know FG and FF youth were fascist organisations. perhaps some antifa supports could outline what fascist policies these groups promote? should be headline news.

That wasn't said in the video. So she says some of the racism at their meetings is appalling and they don't allow the media to them. Something worth looking into.

What a terrible "sting", sounds like the biggest self own in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

thinking of setting up a group called AntiPaedo...anyone who disagrees with me politically will then be a defacto paedophile.

Ironicname wrote: »
    Quotes from the phone call

Yeaaah - so she’s not actually doing anything illegal.

Who suggested they were? The suggestion is that they contain individuals who are fascists. Justin Barrett was a member of young FG after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Brian? wrote: »
    I'm confused. Someone is pretending they're Antifa and pretending they'll break the law. Ergo, Antifa bad.

Have I got that right?
    You missed the bit where do-gooder from the Student union approves this.

And the bit where she calls Young Fine Gael "proper fascists".

biko wrote: »

She said that there are ‘a lot of links going back to YFG’, and that ‘there are proper fascists in there’. Not that YFG were a fascist group.

• Advertisement

biko wrote: »

Where's that bit?
    She says yfg have proper fascists attending their meetings though and that they ban the media from them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement