Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,482 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

PBIreland wrote: »
    He has a right to protest legally which they did.

eUajl1S.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

Yes. We are so racist. Heres another couple of our brothers at a protest. Suppose they are racist 2.

Clearly you dont understand the proudboys, what we stand for and what we do.

He has a right to protest legally which they did.

Both photos are the same guy.

Ha ha right to protest, wonder when they go home afterwards and give it to granny how her rights are protected in the ICU.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

20Cent wrote: »

Ha ha right to protest, wonder when they go home afterwards and give it to granny how her rights are protected in the ICU.

unfortunately for you its been shown that its only really left protestors still live with their parents. The right who advocate for private property ownership, business rights and low taxes by a vast majority are self supporting and probably not living with their granny.

unfortunately for you its been shown that its only really left protestors still live with their parents. The right who advocate for private property ownership, business rights and low taxes by a vast majority are self supporting and probably not living with their granny.

So you're okay with the protestors you consider 'left' bringing the virus home? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

kowloon wrote: »
    So you're okay with the protestors you consider 'left' bringing the virus home? :confused:

How did you possibly get that from my post...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,493 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Bowie wrote: »
    He seems like a desperate troll that lad. Now if only Antifa could find social media photos of right wingers.... ;)

im not sure its a left wingers , right wingers thing. Im sure most left wingers think Antifa are tools or an embarrassment.

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

How did you possibly get that from my post...

I did put a little question mark confused thing in there. I read the part in bold to mean 'left' protestors will be going home to their parents after the protest. It follows that they'd be putting their folks at risk.

silverharp wrote: »
    im not sure its a left wingers , right wingers thing. Im sure most left wingers think Antifa are tools or an embarrassment.

Are antifa out protesting social distancing like the proudboys are? gotta admit that is one of the dumbest things i've seen a human being do.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 PBIreland

Ha ha ha ha. You need to get your eyesight checked mate because they are definately 2 different blokes from 2 different chapters....

Or are you saying all black men look the same to you? CuZ DaTz WaYsIsT.

In relation to the protest, the guys were in cars with at least 2 meters between most drivers given the design of a vehicle.

Admittedly there were a few reporting that got closer and did the occasional fist bump.

Again, if you are smart you can still protest and social distance.

But if you think all black men look the same i would t expect you to understand anyway

Are antifa out protesting social distancing like the proudboys are? gotta admit that is one of the dumbest things i've seen a human being do.

Lol dude where do you get your info from cnn?

The protests are over civil freedoms and liberties as protected by their constitutional rights. The legislation enacted due to covid 19 is unconstitutional.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Lol dude where do you get your info from cnn?

The protests are over civil freedoms and liberties as protected by their constitutional rights. The legislation enacted due to covid 19 is unconstitutional.

So challenge it legally in court.

Stay at home otherwise.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

Ha ha ha ha. You need to get your eyesight checked mate because they are definately 2 different blokes from 2 different chapters....

Or are you saying all black men look the same to you? CuZ DaTz WaYsIsT.

In relation to the protest, the guys were in cars with at least 2 meters between most drivers given the design of a vehicle.

Admittedly there were a few reporting that got closer and did the occasional fist bump.

Again, if you are smart you can still protest and social distance.

But if you think all black men look the same i would t expect you to understand anyway

Yeah fist bumping was a good idea.

Looks like they got pretty close at it.

EWEqsKLU0AAaDJW?format=jpg&name=medium

Doesn't matter the reason, virus doesn't care.

Staggseys a good lad.

Staggseys a good lad.

raw

Haha... Wow.

Imagine you heard trump or someone you disagree with saying that about two different men who shared the same skin colour.

You would be the first to use that as an example of how the right are racist.

Amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,080 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Shown where?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Haha... Wow.

Imagine you heard trump or someone you disagree with saying that about two different men who shared the same skin colour.

You would be the first to use that as an example of how the right are racist.

Amazing.

Did you notice how 20cent just completely danced around that entire fact in his responses....

20cent seen two different people of colour and assumed they were the same. Sometimes the jokes write themselves.

Classic

Did you notice how 20cent just completely danced around that entire fact in his responses....

20cent seen two different people of colour and assumed they were the same. Sometimes the jokes write themselves.

Classic

Neither of you seem to know what racism is, maybe thats the problem.

@PBIreland why do proud boys, do the ok sign all the time?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

@PBIreland why do proud boys, do the ok sign all the time?

I don't know but if I was to guess, I'd image it's to annoy people like you :rolleyes:

statesaver wrote: »
    I don't know but if I was to guess, I'd image it's to annoy people like you :rolleyes:

Doesn't annoy anyone but does make them look like racists.

• Advertisement

Doesn't annoy anyone but does make them look like racists.

To be fair, making an ok hand gesture is a lot less racist than you saying that two men were the same people just because of the colour of their skin.

Do you find yourself being unable do separate people of Asian origin too or is it just black people you think all look alike?

Antifa don't seem to know what fascism is. That's the main problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭FVP3

We still talking about the handbags incidents in a city 6,000 miles away? If anything shows the sheer unadulterated power of American supremacism it's both sides of this debate.

Antifa don't seem to know what fascism is. That's the main problem

I'd take the American left more seriously if they opposed wars, and American imperial overreach. That movement has disappeared though.

To be fair, making an ok hand gesture is a lot less racist than you saying that two men were the same people just because of the colour of their skin.

Do you find yourself being unable do separate people of Asian origin too or is it just black people you think all look alike?

Wind up merchants is all ye are.
    That stuff stoped working in 2016, need a new gimmick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Wind up merchants is all ye are.
    That stuff stoped working in 2016, need a new gimmick.

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

tenor.gif

what a surprise that a trump support would post that.

what a surprise that a trump support would post that.

Just need a pepe the frog meme and we'd be back in 2016 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Just need a pepe the frog meme and we'd be back in 2016 lol

But.....

gd75n9ctb1841.png

But.....

IMG]

Who is that?

• Advertisement

Back around 2015/16 the alt right discovered their favourite thing, winding up liberals. They used meme's, names like "snowflake", things like the ok symbol and Pepe the frog amongst others. It drove liberals crazy. Great fun, getting back at those "PC gone mad"brigade who called them up on their racism, misogyny and homophobia. The election of trump meant this was all ok now. Be an ignorant sexist because the president of the US is one as well.
    Liberals can't stand him, the right pwned the "left". Now there is a man who is clearly losing his mind in the White House, giving lethal suggestions for cures. Economy is fcuked, mass unemployment, the US no longer a world leader actually a laughing stock. His idiocy is broadcast for hours each night at his press briefing where he can't even answer a question from a journalist with out losing his temper.

Not so funny now really.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement